Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Afternoon pictures 1 of the Mack and Crack plants is deformed

236AD334-3E3D-469D-B20B-8B6BA6D347CE.jpeg

DA42BC80-9319-4DD2-B1B3-DFAF607F08F9.jpeg

BA62C9F9-FF76-4B7C-980F-4324AA14D7B2.jpeg

AE7FFA8C-3ACC-4AE0-A0C7-9534A97B3ED4.jpeg

2FD575AF-CECA-487B-AC16-C4D57D1790E7.jpeg

369A6A7B-F03B-47B1-A029-57DAFA1C1040.jpeg

Here comes the rain and it sucks. I do not want a repeat of last year. But the fact is I am going to take what I get. I am putting the grow pots out of the garden. There is too much fungus on tomatoes. Blite 🍋
I have a feeling my maters might have an issue also. Started out strong, planted outside last week. Rain rain rain rain. Sheesh. Fingers crossed.

Now might be the time to start building that lean-to over the planting area...get the kid to help!
That would have to be a tall lean-to and I would need 3 of them. I will think about it but I not sure about that. I cannot buy a canopy because height. and wind. I am using 15-gallon pots so I would think they will be a little shorter. Wind, height and weight. I would have to be able to move them. 🍋

Hello, I just ordered a Vivosun 4x4x6.5 tent with a Vivosun 6-inch inline fan and filter. Also, my Phlizon FD6000 Plus light is on it's way. Looks like I am committed now for an indoor grow. I also would like to thank Phlizon and 420 magazine for this light. It is an honor to be a MOTM.

Hello, I just ordered a Vivosun 4x4x6.5 tent with a Vivosun 6-inch inline fan and filter. Also, my Phlizon FD6000 Plus light is on it's way. Looks like I am committed now for an indoor grow. I also would like to thank Phlizon and 420 magazine for this light. It is an honor to be a MOTM.
Keith, you still plan on waiting until Winter to start your indoor grow?

Depending on how you answer, I may set up a betting pool! :Rasta:

I am so excited now and it did not hurt telling my wife I was buying a tent fan and filter. I hope this is all I will need.
Update on my plants they are doing fine
Keith, you still plan on waiting until Winter to start your indoor grow?

Depending on how you answer, I may set up a betting pool! :Rasta:
What are you betting on and yes, this winter, I think. 🍋

Awesome Keith can't wait for fall now

Thanks con there is a lot of new stuff to learn now and hopefully I can figure it all out. I have only used this small light in my 2x2 for seedlings. So growing start to finish will be interesting and not too difficult, I hope. 🍋

I am so excited now and it did not hurt telling my wife I was buying a tent fan and filter. I hope this is all I will need.
Update on my plants they are doing fine

What are you betting on and yes, this winter, I think. 🍋
Don't worry about the bet. You'll be won't be able to vote. 😁

Back
Top Bottom