Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Well, being in the dark for a while won’t hurt a flowering girl - not like being exposed to unexpected light at the wrong time. And if she gets a little cool - it will just slow her down a bit. No chance of her freezing though, right?

Well, being in the dark for a while won’t hurt a flowering girl - not like being exposed to unexpected light at the wrong time. And if she gets a little cool - it will just slow her down a bit. No chance of her freezing though, right?
No not of her freezing, no. Just temps would Def drop. I had heard 50 was too low?

:goodluck: with the weather and the power! Plants are looking stellar and could bathe in their own light if the place goes dark. Or a few flashlights to tide them over until lights out.
That made me giggle!! Loud! I needed that Shed!! Thanks so much, they are a happy bunch but hearing it from people like you and Stone and Rex just makes me know I'm doing the right stuff.

Storm? Scared for the seedlings...May just have some extra big plants in the house tomorrow during the day if we are worst case scenario! Have to take care of my girls!

That made me giggle!! Loud! I needed that Shed!! Thanks so much, they are a happy bunch but hearing it from people like you and Stone and Rex just makes me know I'm doing the right stuff.

Storm? Scared for the seedlings...May just have some extra big plants in the house tomorrow during the day if we are worst case scenario! Have to take care of my girls!
Here’s hoping this morning finds you with power! We’re good to go here … got probably 6” or so.

No not of her freezing, no. Just temps would Def drop. I had heard 50 was too low?
Colors will come out with the drop in temp. They are so healthy a short cold spurt wont hurt them, moving them could be worse. Go with your gut. Outside my temps get low towards the end of harvest. They look great Krissi.
A house lamp or 2 run with the generator will hold them for little while.

Here’s hoping this morning finds you with power! We’re good to go here … got probably 6” or so.
Power and about 10 inches. Just praying nothing falls over with this wind onto a line at this point! Glad to hear YOU are safe!!!
Colors will come out with the drop in temp. They are so healthy a short cold spurt wont hurt them, moving them could be worse. Go with your gut. Outside my temps get low towards the end of harvest. They look great Krissi.
A house lamp or 2 run with the generator will hold them for little while.
I have heard that and read that about the color, didn't know if it actually held water.

I know you get pretty cold up so if anyone knew about it, it's you and you always keep the most brilliant of girls.

Worst case is something happens, I may bank on what you said, they're healthy and strong and man 3 of the 5 were the reveg and comeback queens of the tent. Gigi though, she's my girl, I know she would have it in her to make it through God forbid we go south in the next couple hours. I have an old CFL bulb I can hook up in the house if it came down to it

Power and about 10 inches. Just praying nothing falls over with this wind onto a line at this point! Glad to hear YOU are safe!!!
Yeah, here its REAL powdery cuz its so cold (though it started out wet so I know there’s a layer of ice under this crap). Glad you’re safe too - keeping my fingers crossed the winds dont wreak havoc for any of us!

Krissi and BG - glad to hear you both have power and are safe!
:high-five::green_heart:
Same here!
Thanks so much you guys!! :green_heart::green_heart:
Yeah, here its REAL powdery cuz its so cold (though it started out wet so I know there’s a layer of ice under this crap). Glad you’re safe too - keeping my fingers crossed the winds dont wreak havoc for any of us!
Same...still whipping around pretty fierce. Think til like 4 then the winds will calm down but power for me and the girls so woo hoo!
:green_heart: Thanks folks!:green_heart:
:green_heart::green_heart:

Gigi was happy to see another bright and sunny day in the flower tent.

Sending all our northern friends positive vibes as this storm moves north and gets worse!

20220129_114326~2.jpg

20220129_114338~2.jpg

20220129_114322~2.jpg

20220129_114529~2.jpg

20220129_114533~2.jpg

Excuse me? :laughtwo: I didn’t get this one.

Anyway she looks nice! Buds will be formin soon :cool:
u joining in on the giveaway man? BTW so weird cause my notifications told me you commented on my Gorilla journal and it took me here...not that you care lol just talking to myself I guess :rofl:

See and now it did it again with Squigs comment...oh hello 420 support and my awesome and hysterical Team Mars friend @Paul Squiggle....are you hacking in to me? Lol

Back
Top Bottom