KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

But of course!

mbh5.jpg

mbh4.jpg

mbh3.jpg

mbh2.jpg

mbh1.jpg

That's 129 grams wet with stems for hanging. Dry weight? Maybe around 25% of that or ~30 grams.

nice buds man:thumb:

Thanks Chronic! :)

sweet Harvest Kushie!! good weed, baby that girl is was HOT:bravo:

Yeah! Me too! Dry weights and... How does that Afghan Kush hit ya? yum yummy yum yum? :tokin:

I'll get a dry weight up in about a week when she's ready to be put in a jar for curing.

And I'll get a smoke report on the AK up after I try some. Same for the Medi Bomb. But, the AK is looking like she needs more time under the light so that where she's at until further notice. Possibly for another week. Got to give the buds more time to plump up.

I can, however, give a smoke report on immature harvested LA "Woman". It is, in one word, disappointing. You catch a body buzz, or you think maybe you're catching a buzz, then you kind forget you even smoked something, then 45 minutes later you're straighter than when you started. :laughtwo: I think it will get ground up for the cannabutter stash.

sweet Harvest Kushie!! good weed, baby that girl is was HOT:bravo:

Thanks Fish! I've got her hanging in a dark closet. I'm really looking forward to tying her, especially after the disappointment of the LA.

sorry about the LA woman. key words: Immature Harvest

That Kush is living up to it's owner. looking really nice. :party:

nice kush Kush!
good weed brother:)

nice kush Kush!
good weed brother:)

Thanks Fish! It certainly smells like good weed. I've got the MB hanging in a closet with a circulating fan but no charcoal filter. Got the whole basement smelling good. :)

Back
Top Bottom