L-1-U's New Grow

:thumb: They look great so far, now time to rid out the males once you can tell

I hear ya on that one Im so ripd... Thanks for swinging by my friend.

Hey there Light one up!:)

Your off to a good start I must say. You didn't need to tell me about the one the cat got....I could clearly see that!:cheer:

Got to hand it to you my friend, you show us every time that you don't need a fortune to grow good smoke! :high-five:

May they all be females! :yahoo:

Pick whatever seat you would like OMM, I think there are a bunch left.. lmao

Thank you for those kind words my friend, I have learned to work with-in my means. I hope they are all ladies that would be sweet..

Have a good one bro!!

How have ya been endive?

Been challenge by life lately, but have emerged all the better for it. Just trying to catch up on everyone & everything.

I often forget and take things for granted, but I'm grateful for the calm and "normality" in life right now, and hope everyone has their time for moments of sanity too.

On the fun side, i've some new journal/project/experiments. Some happening now... some in process and a few in the works.

:peace:

Been challenge by life lately, but have emerged all the better for it. Just trying to catch up on everyone & everything.

I often forget and take things for granted, but I'm grateful for the calm and "normality" in life right now, and hope everyone has their time for moments of sanity too.

On the fun side, i've some new journal/project/experiments. Some happening now... some in process and a few in the works.

Life is like playing a game of poker but there's no wild cards and you have to keep the cards you were delt. That being said All you can do it make the best of it. With all the things that has happened to my parents lately I've had to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

I did stop by your journal and your girls are beautiful. I hope that new light does the trick for your girls!!

Today is the 25th day of their life and I have to say they are looking pretty healthy to me. I'm thinking about switchiing them to 12/12 on day 28. By day 38 give or take, I'll know which ones are ladies and throw out the rest. Then I can figure out what my next move will be.

I still have not given them any nutes yet and just a couple little drinks of regular tap water. They will get a good dose of nutes this week some time. I think they have had time to adjust to the cow manure compost I mixed in with the top soil at a 2/3 top soil to 1/3 cow manure. Actually I think this works better than the MG I have always used, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper:high-five: When ever I can save me a few bucks or more I get :yahoo: I'll have to get another 40 pounds of each for my flowers and tomaters, Why not it's only $4.95 for both.

Here is how they looked at Day 19 when they were 1st transplanted
0045761.jpg

Now Day 25
rsz_10054.jpg

Not to shabby of growth for 6 days IMO. I think they like the mixture I made up for them.

I love the before and after shots.
It never ceases to amaze me, the growth potential of these wonderful plants.

:cheer: Go #4! Go #4 Go! Go! :cheer:

I love the before and after shots.
It never ceases to amaze me, the growth potential of these wonderful plants.

:cheer: Go #4! Go #4 Go! Go! :cheer:

So do I, I was taking photo every few days and you could see the growth but it's was very little. I love looking back and seing how much these plants have grown, old photos comparied to the new ones.

#4 is going strong I think she will become my tallest plants in time, I just pray she is a she and not a he..;) lmao

Im betting that #2 and #5 are going to be females. But hopefully they all are ;)

Umm you might be right ripd, that would be awesome if all 5 are ladies. We will soon find out in about 2 weeks. Tomorrow they will sit in total darkness for 24 hours in an attempt to speed up sexing. In two days they will be switched to 12/12 and roughly 12 days after that pistols or sacks will be showing.. I feel like I'm 10 years old again waiting for Santa to come it two weeks and wondering what he brought me..:)

Man, what a difference 6 days have made. Keep giving them your special mix. It's working. :yummy:

How are things coming along for your new indoor garden OMM?

They must like it, my plants do look kinda happy. I think my combination for the soil mixture works really well. I could not pass it up 80 pounds of top soil and cow manutre compost for $4.95. You know me I love to save a few FRN's.. It might be time to feed them some:morenutes: and move to sexing stage.

A week has done wonders for these girls.

How are things coming along for your new indoor garden OMM?

They must like it, my plants do look kinda happy. I think my combination for the soil mixture works really well. I could not pass it up 80 pounds of top soil and cow manutre compost for $4.95. You know me I love to save a few FRN's.. It might be time to feed them some:morenutes: and move to sexing stage.

A week has done wonders for these girls.

No Kidding...it really has!:thumb:

When the lights go out tonight, these plants will be under about 30 hours of straight darkness before the lights get illuminated again. I for one am really excited about which plants are females and which ones need to be destroyed. I feel like a child again and it's roughly two weeks until X-mas. I can only wonder what he has blessed me with.

When the lights come back on, I'll record everything. How tall they are at the time of the switch and how tall they are when they show their sex. From the time of showing sex until being mature and ready to chop, that way I can plan my grow shop.

I do not want to get greedy but I know how much this herb helps me. That being said I would love to grow and never have to purchase a bag again, I dought that will ever happen..

Grow my own meds but the Government will never let that Hap-pen. Legalize herbs it's only a plant. I personally think this plant can save the Earth. Mother Nature put it here to futhure mankind, not put us in Prison for all time.

My spelling is not the best, so please disreguard my type-O's..

I know what you mean bro, growing is so much fun. And it makes smoking it such a different experience... you can remember the plant and sometimes the nug that it came from, notice how it changes as it cures, compare strains and phenotypes... it's like a bunch of x-mas's every year :woohoo:

Today is day 28 from seed and these plants are looking very healthy. The lights came back on this morning and they were quite dry, so I gave them a little drink of regular tap water this morning. Later today I will give them a full drink with nutes but I just have things to do and dont have the time this morning. So I gave them just a little bit to get them through the day.

Plant #1 is 6.5 inches tall and has a set of 9 fingered leaves, so I bet money this plant is a Female.
Plant #2 is 6 inches tall.
Plant #3 is 5 inches tall.
Plant #4 is 6.5 inches tall.
Plant #5 is 5 inches tall.

004580.JPG

Today is their 1st day of 12/12, so I still have a ways to go to finish this grow..:popcorn: Now the fun is gonna begin and all the excitment of finding out what ones are females.

Have a good day everyone!!

Today is day 28 from seed and these plants are looking very healthy. The lights came back on this morning and they were quite dry, so I gave them a little drink of regular tap water this morning. Later today I will give them a full drink with nutes but I just have things to do and dont have the time this morning. So I gave them just a little bit to get them through the day.

Plant #1 is 6.5 inches tall and has a set of 9 fingered leaves, so I bet money this plant is a Female.
Plant #2 is 6 inches tall.
Plant #3 is 5 inches tall.
Plant #4 is 6.5 inches tall.
Plant #5 is 5 inches tall.

004580.JPG

Today is their 1st day of 12/12, so I still have a ways to go to finish this grow..:popcorn: Now the fun is gonna begin and all the excitment of finding out what ones are females.

Have a good day everyone!!

Morning L1U! Now the real fun begins for you :cheer:

Hope they're all girls and it will be interesting to see if you're right about #1.

Morning L1U! Now the real fun begins for you :cheer:

Hope they're all girls and it will be interesting to see if you're right about #1.

Every plant that I have grown from seed that has had 9 fingered set of leaves has always been a female. I hope that theroy of mine continues to be correct.:)

:thumb: It's only been like what, four days or so? They've exploded... I can't wait to see how they stretch & fill in!

:hmmmm: You ever look at other peoples plants and think - "They look so much... greener, faster growing, etc... than mine"?

No?

Oh, me neither... I was just wondering is all...

:thumb: It's only been like what, four days or so? They've exploded... I can't wait to see how they stretch & fill in!

:hmmmm: You ever look at other peoples plants and think - "They look so much... greener, faster growing, etc... than mine"?

No?

Oh, me neither... I was just wondering is all...

Well I think it has been three days actually but it doesn't matter. :Namaste:

They have had a nice growth spurt, still no nutes have been used from the time they were transplanted.

Well actually I do when I see all these folks that have 400-1000 watt lights, Me I only use 208 watts of cfL's for my grow. I guess it's not what you use but how you use what you have.

Back
Top Bottom