Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

wow, those neckties are expensive....
have most of the stuff to do all that...just not the ideas....fresh out...i think im done for a while now....last night should keep ups busy for a while, and my dog in spasms....she hates ups...not sure why, uniform, truck sound? dog mental problems? never tried the silk screen, but it sure is gorgeous....heard it was messy tho, and i can be too, so i try to stay clear of most messes...keeps hubby happier...esp. in a small place....hes border ocd, so we make a great pair....he never has to wonder if its a problem....ive usually solved that for him....very neat person....i used to do alot of embroidrey until i forgot and left the pen cushion on the couch....now that stuff is in the no fly zone....dont ask....i now have my own trailer to mess up to my hearts content....my art studio....when i can find stuff anyway.....he walked in the other day while i was working and he turned around and walked right out....i know hed love to go there with a shovel and garbage cans....i know where its all at....plants at one end, printers, paints, art at the other...simple....cafe press is a good place....what did sis make? thank you...hugs L

Ha, Mrs Horse is OCD when it suits her agenda ;) My business is about making making something neat out of other people's messes... I don't let that part of work follow me home!... my parts of the house are more like hovels :lot-o-toke:

My sister does computer grapics. Cafe press takes the art and puts it on bags, cups, switch plate covers, anything... they could probably do your dog :)

:peace:

Ha, Mrs Horse is OCD when it suits her agenda ;) My business is about making making something neat out of other people's messes... I don't let that part of work follow me home!... my parts of the house are more like hovels :lot-o-toke:

My sister does computer grapics. Cafe press takes the art and puts it on bags, cups, switch plate covers, anything... they could probably do your dog :)

:peace:

when i was young, i sold alot of small oil paintings in detroit....where the gallery was that bought them....then life moved on and i lost all of it...moving, and just living life and raising a son....was a computer debugger, and operator....then i moved on again, and was horridly injured, and the art came back...so now im a graphic artist....i use painter...and once in a blue moon i sell one, but mostly i give them to family and friends...all the ones that asked for one yrs ago, and i was soooo busy with my life....now it seems important to fulfill their wants...i guess mine have been met....anyway, i know how she must love to paint...does she have a wacom tablet....great piece of equipment....thank you....L

Hey thats pretty neet stuff.I also use to do this when I was younger.Did rop graphic arts and design all threw highschool and started going to college for it.Was right on the cuff when computors were taking over.Did every thing the old fasion way in college but lacked training and classes as every thing went to pc.But did signs backdrops and some stuff threw cal trans before they droped the sign making department.Art is good stuff if you have the time.That Bob ross guy is my hero man he can just slap some paint down and do some remarkable stuff.:thumb:

Hey thats pretty neet stuff.I also use to do this when I was younger.Did rop graphic arts and design all threw highschool and started going to college for it.Was right on the cuff when computors were taking over.Did every thing the old fasion way in college but lacked training and classes as every thing went to pc.But did signs backdrops and some stuff threw cal trans before they droped the sign making department.Art is good stuff if you have the time.That Bob ross guy is my hero man he can just slap some paint down and do some remarkable stuff.:thumb:

when i lived in alaska, i got to take his classes thru a student of his, one of his teachers...just loved the classes...such a gentle soul...i hope the higher power appreciates his talent....still watch all the reruns and have his books and lessons....taken classes from alot of really talented peeps....they can teach so much and make it soooo much ezer....darn, thats too bad they cut out that dept...its always the art that goes, and thats part of what feeds the soul i believe....thanks for sharing my fellow artist...hugs, L ps...its never to late to start painting again....:thanks:

social,
its a racket like everything else is....you do the best you can and hope its right without being too callous...draw attention...the opposite of being a grower....the hubby doesnt like this end at all...i like doing it, but forgot what a chore it was...a real job...and records, books, ect....but its better than blackmarket .. i would just like a loyal steady bunch of regulars....but to eat fish, you have to put the line in the water...im having fun with the creativity right now....also still in love with the growing....thats my fav....that and curing it....thank you...i sure do hope so...but wont get it all done for this one...hugs, L

omm, thank you...thats right you have...but none of my latest stuff...i even like some of it....its somewhere on one of these aux. hard drives....will have to go thru it and get it up one of these days...thank you....been a hectic day, took his truck to shop....500...repairs, front end...looking for gas line plugs for heater so we can get it out with out blowing up trailer...think we found it...and its his night shift again...and another early morn. tomorrow to pick up the truck....when hes on nights i do all the chores....the heaters are keeping us warmer...nearly comfortable...and then i do the rest of it in between...today i looked at pvc frame plans, velour material for sides, which need to be sown, and leg but plates to hold the legs in place....ect...so i stayed busy...had all this stuff once...do overs, but at least i know what i need, and have a month to finish it....they had the breeders cup tonight...would have loved to go and enter....but, next yr. maybe....also would have loved to judge the new yr. comp. but not this yr...i try to go to the 420 ball tho....get to judge there...hopefully....lots of fun....right now i have to get this booth right...and yes, will take pics...would love to do it in costume, but dont know where to get a dragon suit....then i'd probably knock it all down tho...tails you know....take care...lights out soon here...L

Hi Lav! We could have time, if life didn't get in the way. Always something like auto repairs, heater stuff and so on. Well, do overs aren't too bad, at least you know what needs to be done.
To bad about missing the breeder's cup. I wouldn't be a good judge at all with my sense of taste and smell. 420 Club sounds good too. Nothing at all like that out here. The booth will come together for you, esp. since you know what you want. Don't work too hard. A costume would be cool....maybe not the tail part.

The Dr looked in my bladder today. No cancer! I also realized I am in better shape this time. Didn't have to have help to get up on or off the table this time.
Pretty happy today! Don't over do it! We like having you around. :Rasta:

Met a couple today that were 91 and 90. There's hope for us oldies!

Good luck Lav! The friend I was talking to you about is on his annual vacation in Costa Rica, he collects butterflies and goes somewhere for a month every year. Tough life! Anyhow I haven't forgotten and will speak to him when he gets back. Take care and don't overdo things....:peace:

Good luck Lav! The friend I was talking to you about is on his annual vacation in Costa Rica, he collects butterflies and goes somewhere for a month every year. Tough life! Anyhow I haven't forgotten and will speak to him when he gets back. Take care and don't overdo things....:peace:

dont worry, no hill....things happen when they're supposed to....thank you...hugs, L
yeah, that would be hard to take, but butterfllies are pretty, and i imagine he works hard for that time, so wish him all he deserves from life....lol...:thumb:

Heya Lav, sounds like your on your way to show some "important'' folks how MMJ should be done :yummy:

Hope you and hubby are doing better in the "tin can" :sorry:

Have yourself a good time and take care.

actually, there is one group of 3 couples, a conglomorate, and they do it right....the women have the edibles, the men the smoke and the others do the oil...and they all work the table....great booth....for now...hehehe...im working on it....i dont think their smoke is as good as ours, but they do put on one heck of a show....and in a premier spot....right in front of you when you open the doors....but they are friends of the peeps that do it....its a big complicated circle, im pretty much on the outside looking in, but they figure im able to be manipulated to get what they want....looks wise, booth setup and all and of course, im polite to peeps....and lest we forget...the quality of the mmj....i cure everything...i really believe in the process...you get out what you put in....i also look like a "very straight" individual....which is good for any political peeps that should look....they judge the booths and the quallity of the mmj....the same peeps also own a disp. but pay little and charge high....which goes against my grain...but to each his own....i know they started out with a good high moral purpose, but have watched over the last yr...and they are moving to a more political stance....nothing wrong with that, but power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely....and so on and so forth....used to be involved in all that, and that is one reason im not into it now....seen what it can do, and dont even want the temptation...those are just my personal beliefs however, and dont hold alot of weight with alot of people....like touring the sewer in a glass bottom boat...not my fancy....so i go and try to have fun, and i stay honest with the dollar and weights, and try to give the little working guy an even break...i do remember what its like .. sorry about the rant....
for me its like being on the horns of a deliema....i need the donations to keep going, but im participating in a game which is not meant to be played fair...the rules are tilted....so i try to tilt them alittle the other way...and get alot of peeps kinda torqued at me and my attitude....a real moral and ethical deliema....but darnit, it is fun, and i am in the trenches trying, and we do risk jail...so what the heck...dang the torpedos and full speed ahead....hugs, L
thanks for the visit....

Hey Lav, just popping in to say hey and see how you are doing. Wish I could be there to learn how to do the crafts you do. Looks like we will get rain or snow any time now, getting in some wood now. You ever get you heat fixed?

reread the receipe for tinctures, and played around with some i have and left overs from what i bought....bought flavorings, glycerin, bottles....ect....now im out of baggies the small ones, so tomorrow will work on the nursery and do the little newspaper, and more bus. cards....and make a few signs....going to have some sale items, 9 a g...and some stuff in a "grab bag" tail ends for 8 a gr. and the reg. for ten....all donations....all good stuff....just left overs that doesnt amt. to a hill of anything, but stuff that others could enjoy....flushed the blue mystic tonight, and took alot of pics....now to get them posted....i took these pics....the two rooms over there look terriffic....the nursery looks fine too, just more work to be done there....some repotting, and it looks like a few clones made it, so have to get them in the dirt now....most of them will leave....i am only keep ing a couple for us...the new ones, until i decide if we like it, and the tried and true, the bubba and zulu....going to keep a panama, also....going to let the mazar go....dont like the taste so far....something about the flavor....never tried one ive finished so have to wait to see about that, but dont look good....the kid loves it....just not my fancy tho...or at least so far....have everything done but some weighing....and that will happen friday....and the material for the sides of the frame.....found the material, just havent ordered it....going with velour...thin enough not to weigh much, but nice looking....probably a royal blue in the back and red along the sides, with a light color on the table to show off the color of the smoke....found my hooka, new, never used....am taking it...to put on the table for peeps to try the smoke in, along with some alcohol wipes for the germaphobics to use....im one too....at times....depends on the season....still thinking about the table color, maybe a pewter grey.....that should be a nice balance....the blue mystic will be ready to harvest in about ten days it looks like....barely any honey color, but it will get there before the deed is done....now to just give her the mollassas water...she did good...so far very happy with her....but no clones....will have to order another, but maybe i did, will have to see when the order gets here...enjoy, and will post pics soon....hugs, L:tokin::Rasta:

Hey Lav, just popping in to say hey and see how you are doing. Wish I could be there to learn how to do the crafts you do. Looks like we will get rain or snow any time now, getting in some wood now. You ever get you heat fixed?

went in to nursery, came out it was raining...shock altho it was called for...came out of the other place and solid ice....slid all the way home...got inside and thru salt out the door, all over....was like a skating rink....then it really started raining, so guess i wasted the salt....
no, the heater should be fixed on thurs....hubbys day off....planning on going to city to have it put in the cage....he still has to get it out....no problem...
i wish i had a partner in crime also....would be fun....got everything ordered but the fabric....may do that at joanns when we go in thursday....if we have time....also more baggies....ordered tee shirts, mouse pads, circle and sq. and just alot of stuff....temp. tattoos stuff....bottles, glycerin, receipes, aromatherapy receipes....alot of stuff..flavorings for the tinctures....all mmj oriented....blank magnets, more decal stuff.. jars ....did an inventory on the product and still good there for a while....
your blue maj...is now on a diet....flushed her....so now its a waiting game with her....took more pics tonight....i sure hope they understand that i couldnt get the booth finished for this time....im sure they will, just will dis. them a little....i think they wanted another done one....too much to do....to do it.....
thanks for comming by...missed you...hugs, L

:thumb:

Hey there Lavendar - Came across your journal and you've got some awfully pretty bud jarred up a few pages back! Hope your health is well - I've been dealing with a lot of chronic pain for some time, and I know how frustrating and miserable it can be. Anyway, love your journal - and best of luck with you, your health and your grow(s).

Back
Top Bottom