linda-12-26-10_066.jpg

zulu rising up

linda-12-26-10_063.jpg

linda-12-26-10_062.jpg

sweet thai

linda-12-26-10_061.jpg

mazar/great white shark

linda-12-26-10_037.jpg

super lemon haze....this ones for you, omm....didnt even clean her up...

linda-12-26-10_020.jpg

thats all the ones for now...
in the bud room now:

columbian gold....picky as always....doesnt like food..
the kali, yes again
brain storm, another oldie but goodie
sweet thai
jack herer
zulu
blue mystic
mazar/great white shark
super lemon haze

nothing spec. going on right now...

4x4
willie nelson2
bubba kush
purple haze
and a couple that escape me at the moment...

im getting ready for the next mmj farmers market on the 9th....they ask us to decorate our booths more....the rumor is there will be some politicals there, to see how it goes....so they want it dressed up....did not enter the oly growers cup....need two oz to enter, and i had gotten rid of one of them...so maybe the next one....and since hubby was working we did not go to the new yrs ball either....theme was green and black this yr....hope they all had a good time....we usually try to go to a few a yr.....always destination unknown until the last moment....and always alot of fun....thats two n.yrs. balls we have missed as he worked and cant drive that far and get up with 2 hrs sleep....not fair to even ask, so i just keep my mouth shut....will let you know more as time goes on, and hope you all had a good safe and sane n. yrs....esp. you two wild men...woodsman, and omm....lots of love and hugs, L and hubby, and yes, hes a hugger also.....later, L

also, am branching out into the the creams and glycerin tinctures, hopefully to display at the market later on....just collecting all the supplies right now...bottles, jars ect....anyone know of a good mail order place to buy little vials and pretty bottles? thank you....L:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

That was worth looking at twice Lav, beautiful plants and beautiful pics!

I've never been much of a NYE person, to many crazies out and about and it's never meant much to me. Just another excuse to drink in my bad old days... like I needed an excuse. :peace:

Pics are just gorgeous Lav!

Kinda makes me want grow inside just so I can try to take pics like that too. Everything is a moving target outside.
That Zulu is so beautiful. That poor SLH. I have a feeling she is going to be good smoke. What a stubborn girl. Hugs...omm

Good luck at the sale....I know it's early.....Good Luck anyway. :yummy:

Nice pics, they look yummy. Super Lemon Haze nice. I've only read about that smoke. Its won some Cups.
I got to sample hand cream when I renewed my card. Seems like a great idea. It was in a little plastic squeeze bottle. Gotta be a neat trick to dissolve the oil into that medium. I've been searching for some small containers and found plenty of test tubes. Not sure if that would work for cream.

Cool photo of the Blue Mystic Lavender. I just popped a Blue Mystic seed I got from Single Seed Center. It is part of my breeding plan to make a strain called "Black and Blue". I want to take the "Black" from bc bud depot and cross it with the Blue Mystic to make my first hybrid. Also got a Chem Valley Kush seed Chem Dawg x SFV OG Kush sprouted and an Afghan Kush seed that I got for free. Got a few OG Kush clones on the way too from the dispensery. All the seeds I bought were not feminized so I'm almost hoping to get at least 1 male. Seeds are expensive and it would be nice to make my own. The Nirvana Blue Mystic is a steal @ 3 bucks a seed though. I could not pass that up.

That was worth looking at twice Lav, beautiful plants and beautiful pics!

I've never been much of a NYE person, to many crazies out and about and it's never meant much to me. Just another excuse to drink in my bad old days... like I needed an excuse. :peace:

when i was alot younger, i felt like a social failure if i didnt have a date, then i found out men thought i would snub them if they asked....guess it was an attitude problem....now i just dont care....usually asleep by then anyway...and i dont know why i went out....didnt drink or smoke in those days....always got sick from alcohol....im allergic to it....good deal huh? its just nicer and more private to stay home....hope you had a good one...and thanks for letting me know i posted them twice!! hugs, L

Pics are just gorgeous Lav!

Kinda makes me want grow inside just so I can try to take pics like that too. Everything is a moving target outside.
That Zulu is so beautiful. That poor SLH. I have a feeling she is going to be good smoke. What a stubborn girl. Hugs...omm

Good luck at the sale....I know it's early.....Good Luck anyway. :yummy:

your pics are always great omm....no one does it better....perfect atmosphere. i just do much better inside...always something out there for me to contend with....bugs, ect....neighbors....feel safer inside...steath...
yes, i just love the zulu, have another clone of her hatching, i hope it makes it, but with my luck, i never know....so far most of them are still alive...might check for roots today....
i know, the slh is something else....but she is strong smelling, and the dog goes right to her now, loves the smell, she usually tries to nip off one of the bottom leaves as shes looking....only plant she bothers....until harvest...then she turns into a hoover....then sleeps sound all night....never over indulges tho....maybe she likes it because its little like her.....lol....but it does smell strong, love the smell, worth growing just for that....got another seed of her...
trying to be more organized for the market....was frantic last time....couldnt find anything it seemed....but this time i hope it will be diff....at least that is the plan....have a great day....
i have a few reasons to be over with the girls (warmth), 6 plants to repot in the nursery and 3 in the 4x4. not sure i have enough empty large pots tho....later, enjoy, hugs L

Nice pics, they look yummy. Super Lemon Haze nice. I've only read about that smoke. Its won some Cups.
I got to sample hand cream when I renewed my card. Seems like a great idea. It was in a little plastic squeeze bottle. Gotta be a neat trick to dissolve the oil into that medium. I've been searching for some small containers and found plenty of test tubes. Not sure if that would work for cream.

that addy omm gave me has some goodies....also lavendar lane in oregon is good, but more expensive....just a little....might do llip balms also....
the slh from what i hear from omm and mh, and others is wonderful....i started this one for their group grow....but i still have mine growing, she just never grew and this is as big as she got....i just kept her around as i had the space....she sure does smell good tho....the creams are fairly ez to do...used to do all that stuff before, just not with the mmj....but most of the mom and pops where i got supplies are gone now...so have to find new sources....take care, hope you had a good one...enjoy, and thank you, hugs, L

Cool photo of the Blue Mystic Lavender. I just popped a Blue Mystic seed I got from Single Seed Center. It is part of my breeding plan to make a strain called "Black and Blue". I want to take the "Black" from bc bud depot and cross it with the Blue Mystic to make my first hybrid. Also got a Chem Valley Kush seed Chem Dawg x SFV OG Kush sprouted and an Afghan Kush seed that I got for free. Got a few OG Kush clones on the way too from the dispensery. All the seeds I bought were not feminized so I'm almost hoping to get at least 1 male. Seeds are expensive and it would be nice to make my own. The Nirvana Blue Mystic is a steal @ 3 bucks a seed though. I could not pass that up.

i cant tell you if its good or not, but i think velo has one going, not sure if he harvested it or not...one be one to talk to about it....3 bucks, ohhhh, and i paid much more for mine....wow...good deal....at s.s.c. ? sounds good, black and blue....neat....unless you can lock down the genetics, breeding is so hard...beyond me....i have heard the black is a good one...never tried it tho...i usually dont buy from bc bud depot anymore as their seeds are unsexed...but the ones i bought from there when i went there last time were great and the people were great....i like chem dog....and also have a seed....you will find that omm and i are seed junkies....and have an og kush seed that will go in very soon....going to do a kush and indica grow, and its nearly time to get the seeds going for it.....i let a few of my fems go a little long to get a few seeds off of them....but there is a fine line line between a few seeds and too many or all seeds....so far been lucky, and luck is all it is...but i know what you mean about the cost....if i wasnt a "farmer" and make back some expenses once in a while, i wouldnt buy them alot either...good luck on the breeding program....and thanks for dropping by, and hope to see you often....hope you had a good n.y. and it was safe and sound...see ya next time...and thank you....hugs, L

nice pics lav there beauties :ganjamon:

high guy....whats up? hope you had a good one....we slept....warmer....going to head over to your place and see what all you got going....heard some good words about you....thanks for comming by, and see ya next time, hugs, L

Those are some of the best pictures!!! You go girl~~~ Poster material!!! How about that for decor in your booth???

wow,
thank you....i have a printer that will do 24in wide by 50ft. for my art work....one guy is going to start doing that....but....he hasnt yet, so i might...i do have poster paper also....i do alot of art work for peeps, or used to before i started the garden....so that is an idea....just hate to sstep on the guys toes....but....thank you....hugs, L:thanks::thanks::ganjamon:

yep, i think i have clear decal stick paper, white matte and gloss....you mean to sell? when i used to sell art, i would hit the close outs on paper, canvas ect....must have 50 rolls of silk, and such....some have a few flaws, but not all the way thru...got all that stuff....the last painting i did was for gr. daughter when they werent sure if she would live....worked day and night on it, everyone, even hospital wanted it....nope...mary bridges...the kids place...even mounted it....So what size you evil genius? will make you something for all these great ideas....hark, maybe youre my muse....ive been trying to get back into painting and art stuff, but have stayed busy here and that way i can cheerfully ignore that particular urge....but some ideas have been creeping in....could be the smoke....we try to stay in the 20%++++range on the smoke....some times the dyspensaries will get it an they test it....didnt even know they were doing it until they ask me if i knew just what the %age was??? nope, i just grow it, and if we like it, we figure others will too...the gr. daughter is doing the cooking end....and so far im doing the tinctures, butter, oil, and bubble hash...now we are adding lip balm, hand cream, and massage oil....not the next market on the 9th this one i need to really work on the decor so thank you, but maybe the next month oils ect....so the more i can put in the booth, the better off i am....classy flash dont ya know? i do understand their point tho....they even have a cup for the booth....best deco ect....it just looks better....ok, what size? decals? decals would fit right in with any printing i do....any more fantastic ideas, youre great....omm told me where else to get bottles....thank you, many hugs, L and hubby:bravo::bravo:

Of course to sell! I admit I dont do posters now... buts lots do.

Ohhhh that blue mystic on silkkkkkkkk ohhhhhhh would be beautiful. A drape for a lower 1/2 window maybe, one piece. I would buy this!!

Decal maybe 5x5" not sure.... but that seems a size when looking at that photo to see it well.

What about a mouse pad??? with some of those pics.... I would buy one!

Of course to sell! I admit I dont do posters now... buts lots do.

Ohhhh that blue mystic on silkkkkkkkk ohhhhhhh would be beautiful. A drape for a lower 1/2 window maybe, one piece. I would buy this!!

Decal maybe 5x5" not sure.... but that seems a size when looking at that photo to see it well.

What about a mouse pad??? with some of those pics.... I would buy one!

do you print? its another art all in itself....so many variables ect....the mouse pads are an exc. idea.....know you can buy blanks....i thought about a few cups but havent the foggiest as to how you would keep the print on them, and what coatings ect....decal size would work for the large size i dont think below 3 in. it would be too small then....3-5 is good....if it was a window curtain, you would need an under shade on it....i sun uv treat them, but it would still fade over time....do you sew? have a machine, but its not my forte....silk is a trip to print on....printer has to time the bands of ink so it doesnt run....its neat to figure out....and beautiful when it works....i do about ten mini prints before i do the big one to test it out....its fun....how large a window? gonna go find blank mouse pads....L

Just in case you don't come up with a male, Pit Viper posted this a while back:

"Feminized Seeds

take a clone from the female plant...now.
put it under 24 hrs of light until it reveges....you have a flowering clone
take the same plant or another plant..or another one and keep it blooming till the end...and then a lil bit more....the plant will produce "bananas" which contain female pollen.
save the pollen
when your clone(s) are ready to flower then pollenate the lower buds
you will have female seeds when done
__________________"

Might be worth a try?

:peace:

High L,

My sister has her artsy stuff put on things by these folks:

Custom T-Shirts, Unique Gifts, Posters, & Personalized Mugs | CafePress

:peace:

PS, I used to hand stamp silk neckties that Mrs Horse would sew up, a printer would sure take a lot of the mess out of that operation!

wow, those neckties are expensive....
have most of the stuff to do all that...just not the ideas....fresh out...i think im done for a while now....last night should keep ups busy for a while, and my dog in spasms....she hates ups...not sure why, uniform, truck sound? dog mental problems? never tried the silk screen, but it sure is gorgeous....heard it was messy tho, and i can be too, so i try to stay clear of most messes...keeps hubby happier...esp. in a small place....hes border ocd, so we make a great pair....he never has to wonder if its a problem....ive usually solved that for him....very neat person....i used to do alot of embroidrey until i forgot and left the pen cushion on the couch....now that stuff is in the no fly zone....dont ask....i now have my own trailer to mess up to my hearts content....my art studio....when i can find stuff anyway.....he walked in the other day while i was working and he turned around and walked right out....i know hed love to go there with a shovel and garbage cans....i know where its all at....plants at one end, printers, paints, art at the other...simple....cafe press is a good place....what did sis make? thank you...hugs L

Back
Top Bottom