LST worry

waknbak88

Is it cool that everything just seems kind of bunched up.......just don't want to do things that will have negative effect.....also it feels weird putting my biggest branches lower then my small ones, just looking for some reassurance I reckon. A pic to follow of the lst I just performed that has me concerned.

image3769.jpg

Both plants have about filled my grow tent and I'm a little over 10 days into bloom so im going to just let them grow up now, they are about 8 inches tall and maybe three to four feet in circumference, there just seems to be so many leaves that no matter were I tuck it is shading something and I feel like if it ain't in the light it's a waste but I'm sure this ain't completely true. I would like a more experienced grower to put my nerves at rest or give me a solution.

10 days into bloom you have about 1-2weeks of strecth left. Those branches are gonna keep growing and spreading out. I would not defol during stretch because you dont want ot stunt tem. The standard defol date is usually around day 21 of flower. That way the stretch is mostly over and you know where everything is gonna end up. :) :goodluck:
Plant is looking ealthy btw so dont worry yourself.

Man I just got in the house from clearing shooting lanes in the woods and my worries are at rest.......this site is so awesome!!!! Thanks guys and I don't think I can give reps but you guys deserve them and I reckon I'll stop worrying about the little stuff.

Spimp is right on, train those branches, bend 'em, tie 'em, try to keep all tops close in hieght, if one branch is too tall you can bend it into a rainbow if that's what it takes. like you can see in his Spimp Journal, keep the shade leaves from coverring/shading your tops, I cut off ALL the small lower growth and focus on making a bush of equal colas! Here's my bush.8-28 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Josh I can't wait I'm going to use my glock 20 exclusively this year and try to bring them in 30 yards or closer.

If you are serious, more power to you. My CC is a Model 29.

I have the unfortune to live in one of the very best big game areas in the US. I'm going to save my 10MM Auto ammo as it is expensive. There will be two deer, hopefully an elk or two.

I run a Remington 700 XCR in 7mm Rem Mag. Does the trick.

:Namaste:

Yeah I'm serious I shot one last year while camping and when I go camping I take only what I am wearing a fishing pole and my glock. So i was pretty hungry lol.It's cool to hear of someone else carrying a 10 my wife has a g23, and i got my cuz g31 right this sec thats a sharp shooting round.I like a 7mm as well but if I got a rifle it's going to be a 270. But I'm sure that 7mm is more suited for ur big game which we lack around here.

Yea my little bro weighs about 130lbs but when he bought his 700 he went with the 300 win.mag and when we sighted it in he had bloody elbows from laying on the concrete when he was shooting it, and when it went off it was a nice deep boom with that rifle crack. I just took some new pics I'm going to post to my journal if anyone wants to stop by and check them out, buds are starting to form......it's like looking into a green sky on a clear night and seeing stars everywhere lol

Hey waknbak, your girls look great. LST is the way forward to getting big yeilds off few plants. Defol at the times suggested above. Then train to keep all colas level and evenly spaced apart. Definitely lollipop each limb, concentrate all energy to the colas. Repeat this every now and then as she will keep trying to grow new shoots. Also good air circulation both above and below the canopy is a must. Train all buds to have clear air around them , stops chance of bud rot later when shes all swollen up and in end phase. Get it right now and you can sit back and they'll return your love. Dont worry about over training as these plants love it. My Blue venom LST just won last months plant contest. So im a huge promoter of the technique. Have fun you look like youve got em sorted.

Back
Top Bottom