Lush Led vs Advanced Led Featuring Ace of Spades

for the start of veg all lights have been lowered to 36" above the plants. all plants are exactly 6" tall with the exception of phenol#1 on the lush side is 7". co2 levels will be 1000-1500 ppms during lights on and all plants are foliar fed Heavy 16 professional foliar nutrient twice a week. once the plants are to the screen (12"tall) they will be topped once , no other training will be done to keep comparison even.

Awesome Ronnie!

Glad you got droopy all straightened out. I can't see a single thing to sway an opinion at this point. VERY nice job getting things evened out. Can't wait for the flip (but I'll have to anyways) :goodjob:

JJ

Awesome Ronnie!

Glad you got droopy all straightened out. I can't see a single thing to sway an opinion at this point. VERY nice job getting things evened out. Can't wait for the flip (but I'll have to anyways) :goodjob:

JJ

Thanks drcannabi , glad to have you along for the ride. :)

day 4 of veg.

plants in the system are showing a slight mag. def. I believe. (raised leaf edges) so I added 90ml of botanicare sweet raw to res.
res at 400ppms at 6.0 ph temp is 68f

red side

DSCF07673.JPG

DSCF07684.JPG

DSCF07694.JPG

blue side

DSCF07704.JPG

DSCF07713.JPG

DSCF07723.JPG

mag. def , leaf edge curl

DSCF07744.JPG

DSCF07734.JPG

Thanks cannateer :)

You're welcome. I'm not familiar with your nutrients except for the great white myco. Anyway, I was wondering if you supplement bacteria, as well? I recently added subculture b in addition to the sub m I've been using and I noticed a few signs of a healthier plant. The largest difference was the need for less nutes.

You're welcome. I'm not familiar with your nutrients except for the great white myco. Anyway, I was wondering if you supplement bacteria, as well? I recently added subculture b in addition to the sub m I've been using and I noticed a few signs of a healthier plant. The largest difference was the need for less nutes.

yes I do, I use Orca liquid bennies in the res and top feed Great white in the net pots every few weeks. That is one of the benefits to using bennies. :)

yes I do, I use Orca liquid bennies in the res and top feed Great white in the net pots every few weeks. That is one of the benefits to using bennies. :)

Very cool. I have to add it slowly on account of the available ammonia and nitrogen in my res, so I don't also affect the ph too much. The bennies and mycelium are like adding PEDs to the res. Whatever is in there is intensified.

I agree that you have a magnesium deficiency with all of your plants. Does the Botanicare Sweet Raw contain magnesium? Are you using a calcium and magnesium supplement? Cannabis plants grown under LED lights have a higher demand for calcium and magnesium. You could also add Epsom Salts at 1 teaspoon per gallon to your reservoir.

I agree that you have a magnesium deficiency with all of your plants. Does the Botanicare Sweet Raw contain magnesium? Are you using a calcium and magnesium supplement? Cannabis plants grown under LED lights have a higher demand for calcium and magnesium. You could also add Epsom Salts at 1 teaspoon per gallon to your reservoir.

yes botanicare Sweet raw is 1.5% mag. , I also use Calimagic . I started this res at 2ml/gal ,but have since bumped it up to 3ml/gal and added the sweet raw. also foliar feeding with Heavy 16 PFN which has .75% mag. twice a week.

you know I've heard that and believe it cause I've dealt with many cal/mag issues , but Jason from Kushington Farms says he uses less with the Lush panels. he uses about 2ml/gal.

the undercurrent system is real efficient at delivering nutes to the plants and they recommend using 1-3ml/gal when using RO water.
in the past I've ran 5ml/gal cal/mag. in this undercurrent sytem and had no def.'s but had small bud formation.
I know excess calcium will impead K uptake so I've decided to try and stay at the max recommended level of 3ml/gal of calimagic. I will also use 2ml/gal Sweet raw.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Back
Top Bottom