Magic Beans' Pineapple Chunk Flo N Gro 9-Site in a 5x5 Tent - Lots of Light!

Man they are serious looking:adore:! P.Chunks almost ordered, but had to take advantage of the weekend whopper w/Nirvana first (20Beans b.jack/b.berry) But will be ordering the tasty chunks in the near future. Yours look rezstickulous...is that a word? After getting pistol whipped in the face maybe. :Namaste: :goodjob::welldone: and they're not even done yet WOW:thumb:

Looks real good Bean...the magic is workin.

Man they are serious looking:adore:! P.Chunks almost ordered, but had to take advantage of the weekend whopper w/Nirvana first (20Beans b.jack/b.berry) But will be ordering the tasty chunks in the near future. Yours look rezstickulous...is that a word? After getting pistol whipped in the face maybe. :Namaste: :goodjob::welldone: and they're not even done yet WOW:thumb:

Ahhhh yes here it is (flips page): Rezstickulous (rez-stick-yu-lus) Adj.
A word used to describe incredibly intense, super glue-like stickiness of highly resinous, potent cannabis flowers.
"Wow, that bud is rezstickulous!"
See also: Rezstickulocity (n.), rezstickulously (adv.)

Well voltron, yes, it is a word.

And thanks Greneleaf.

Ahhhh yes here it is (flips page): Rezstickulous (rez-stick-yu-lus) Adj.
A word used to describe incredibly intense, super glue-like stickiness of highly resinous, potent cannabis flowers.
"Wow, that bud is rezstickulous!"
See also: Rezstickulocity (n.), rezstickulously (adv.)

Well voltron, yes, it is a word.

And thanks Greneleaf.

You found it!:rofl::rofl: Hilarious. That's what I'm talking about :) Spread the word. Maybe start a thread specifically showing off "rezstickulous" buds. If you start it they will post :high-five: I will have some coming in a few weeks to hopefully show off. Must be rezstickulous to post on that thread tho lol. Now I'm going back for seconds of your p.chunks

I hope through out the day you just open the tent,look,smile, then close it back up and continue doing what you were doing. Haha..lookin good either way.

It's 'ard to smile when yuh jaw stuck clean to duh floor.

It's 'ard to smile when yuh jaw stuck clean to duh floor.

:rofl::rofl: You have Rezjaw which leads to the temporary locking of jaw if left unattended due to hypnotic gaze of reztickulous buds. Solution: Warm MJ Tea in hand and ready, or you must continue in gaze until lights out:) Only thing I can think of for now.

Well Its day 49. and for some reason, these things are done. I started flushing a few days ago but wow. its about 10 clear, 80 cloudy, 10 amber. I think I will chop in a couple days. They really matured faster this time around. Possibly because the clones had matured to full readiness to flower during their aging through a couple generations? not sure but if that IS the case, thats definitely a plus for me. that would cut my harvest day from 57 days to 51-52. I chopped a top that Im thinking I should have thinned a little earlier on into the grow. It really blocked a lot of light that would have been better spread out below it. O well grow and learn, grow and learn :thumb: I have some nugshots ready, followed by shots of the grow room on one of their last days of daylight:
day_8_flower_001.jpg
day_8_flower_002.jpg
day_8_flower_003.jpg
day_8_flower_004.jpg
day_8_flower_005.jpg
day_8_flower_006.jpg
day_8_flower_007.jpg
day_8_flower_008.jpg
day_8_flower_009.jpg
day_8_flower_010.jpg

LETS HOPE FOR A BIG ONE!!!

Nice lookin endowed young lady ya got there bean, she developed well...bet ya can't wait to try it?

Back
Top Bottom