Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Table

Re: Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Ta

ya thanks TS! helped me too!

Re: Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Ta

Can't wait for the pics. What seedbank did you get the Lemon Skunk from? Going to give this strain a grow.

I got the seeds from the single seed center. Theres 2 breeders with a lemon skunk. I got mine from greenhouse.out of 5 seeds, 2 phenos ended up flowering. 1 had a flowering time of 48-53 days and was bery stout. The other was about 60 days and got really tall. Both smelled exactly the same: like lemons and pine. Ill be lolkinh out for it in your aweaome veg room.

It is now.... :D

Oh my goodness.

The bad news: this is going to take longer than I thought.

The good news: this is going to take longer than I thought

yep, checked the calender twice! cooome ooon beans...u can do it! (drumming fingers)

Also, did you get a kill-a-watt reading on the HPS? Looking forward to seeing the final numbers and wattage report.

Ill post the readings now so everyone can know:

LED ~ 193w
HPS ~ 272w

Will be updating with pics a little later.

Ill post the readings now so everyone can know:

LED ~ 193w
HPS ~ 272w

Will be updating with pics a little later.

wow.. 30% almost 1/3 less with the LED's

Still waiting for the wattage before I say the HPS is the winner. And the HPS just based on the rated wattage starts off with a 25% advantage. So, I am thinking that the LED will end up on top when you do grams-per-watt.

This is why I bite my nails!! Great Job!!! :thumb:

I dont have any statistics or official say, and i wont until buds are dry, but lets just say im impressed.

Are these your wet weights? Also, are you drying the buds separately? I would be curious about the amount of weight loss in drying (if one is denser than the other) and the taste and quality of the meds.

Are these your wet weights? Also, are you drying the buds separately? I would be curious about the amount of weight loss in drying (if one is denser than the other) and the taste and quality of the meds.

Lol steve, those were the kill a watt readings. Notice the "w" unit. Im just wrapping up trimming. I tend to get lazy after a few hours and take breaks.

Lol steve, those were the kill a watt readings. Notice the "w" unit. Im just wrapping up trimming. I tend to get lazy after a few hours and take breaks.

Now i know why i was confused by your post.

So, I am thinking that the LED will end up on top when you do grams-per-watt.
My opinion, subject to change:
I see early results as a vindication of Old School HPS, though quality assessment isn't done yet. In my world, cash is King; long-term cost analysis doesn't mean much with such a high-value crop. Too, grams per watt counts less than grams per sq foot of space dedication.

Back
Top Bottom