Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Table

Re: Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Ta

You can get the best product, the best price, or the best service. If you're really lucky, you'll get two out of the three. But, you're NOT gonna get all three together! :peace:

Re: Magic Beans' Advanced LED Diamond Series 200w VS. 250w HPS - Lemon Skunk Flood Ta

You can get the best product, the best price, or the best service. If you're really lucky, you'll get two out of the three. But, you're NOT gonna get all three together! :peace:

That reminds me of OG13's sig, its something like:

Fast, Cheap or Good, pick two.

That reminds me of OG13's sig, its something like:

Fast, Cheap or Good, pick two.

OG is a wise man! :adore:

I shall leave ya to it - Thanks for the welcome SteveH

And im usually pretty big on buying local, its just hard when everybody and their mom undercuts you with chinese products and everything American is more expensive most of the time. Double edged sword and all. Damned if you do, damned if you dont., Know what i mean?

We could go smoke weed grown in some ditch in Mexico too, but once in a while the price premium of a local product with assured quality is worth it.

Cheap, fast, reliable...pick two.

That's the version I remember from years ago.

Now to catch up on this awesome grow :)

I'm sorry I showed up late for the party....thank you so much for posting this comparison grow... I have been looking into many different LED's on the market, hesitant to take the plunge, but now I am amazed at what these advanced LED's are capable of...thanks for taking the time to do this and share with all of us!! much appreciation +rep

LED's weren't in the budget this time around, I've got a 1KW MH light now, gonna kick this baby into action! Hopefully the first couple harvests will put me in a position to expand with LED's. The heat on this MH is definitely gonna be a challenge in the summer, but for now it's a nice side effect.

You've clearly never hired a toothless hooker. ;)

you my friend, are clever... and from the sounds of it very very lucky as well. :adore:

Let's see: Good service, check. Good price, check. Good product, bag appeal??
Only works for weed. Except at night, check :love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's see: Good service, check. Good price, check. Good product, bag appeal??
Only works for weed. Except at night, check :love:

There's plenty of bag appeal as long as she leaves her dentures in until you're parked! :smokin:

:allgood:

Don't need a hooker!

I had a toothless girl friend once.....I don't have any teeth either.
Damn we had fun! :hippy::party:

Smack Smack! I know...sounds bad...but it wasn't!:ganjamon: Kinda miss her !:love:

:rofl: ROFLMAO!!!

I tried, but didn't think I could afford her cuz' she took one look at me and said, "not for a million dollars!"

Who woulda' thought a toothless hooker would charge so much? :)

u guys should be ashamed of u'reselves. i'm an old man. i could have like, idk a STROKE or sumpn'!!!

Oh the benefits of living in Las Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom