Magic Beans' Pineapple Chunk Flo N Gro 9-Site in a 5x5 Tent - Lots of Light!

Hey Beans! I hadn't seen you around for a while, so went looking for you and found this journal I didn't even know you had! :rofl:

I'm all sub'd and caught up now and the grow looks awesome! :bravo:

I'm glad the binder clips are working out for you, and platonic love right back at you! :circle-of-love:

It looks like you haven't been here in a while, either, so I hope all is well! :high-five:

yo Mr. Krip, check out my clones journal I got going. I'm going contra on this!

Contra...versial!

Should be fun.

~~~UPDATE~~~

Long time no see 420! See a lots been going on here as it should be. Sorry for the absence. I have a long overdue update to the grow. Last time I updated, there werent even any buds on the ladies! Well its day 34 of flower and things are doing well. I think pretty much all limiting factors are dialed in pretty nicely. Hope all is well. I am occasionally perusing the journals here and there but life, family, and my green adventures are consuming my time. Will be posting a link to the next journal in a few minutes.

DAY 34
day_34_0011.jpg
day_34_0021.jpg
day_34_0031.jpg
day_34_0041.jpg
day_34_0051.jpg
day_34_0061.jpg
day_34_0072.jpg
day_34_0081.jpg

heres a bunch of clones I took because my mother was getting much too large. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with them. I might keep them in the cloner an extra week until the P Chunks are ready to be chopped and then do a SOG grow with the Flo N Gro, using 9-10 buckets with 2 clones in each bucket. Time will tell!

day_34_0052.jpg
day_34_0042.jpg

Thanks all for the nice comments. I try to give love back as much as possible but damnit if all your grows aren't splendid themselves!

@Mr Krip: That idea will help me now and long down the road, thank you. And new grows can always be right under your nose. I found your SOGgy Daze grow a couple weeks late :rofl:

~~~UPDATE~~~

Day 40

We're closing in on the chop date. 17 more days. They already look so ripe! Some of the colas are starting to get heavy and lean over, but its so crowded in there that they dont lean too far :rofl: I brought the ppm up to about 750 last week and will be flushing in about ten days. here are some pics. I took some close ups especially for you, Twelve12! but also for everybody. ENJOY!!
day_13_veg_001.jpg
day_13_veg_0031.jpg
day_13_veg_0041.jpg
day_13_veg_0051.jpg
day_13_veg_007.jpg
day_13_veg_0061.jpg
day_13_veg_008.jpg
day_13_veg_011.jpg
day_13_veg_014.jpg
day_13_veg_012.jpg
day_13_veg_015.jpg
day_13_veg_013.jpg
day_13_veg_009.jpg
day_13_veg_010.jpg

RIDDLE... or maybe just a joke?: what do you call getting smacked in the face with a fresh branch of some stinky bud?

That tent must smell perdy good, do you think there was a noticeable difference in growth under the two different lights?

I cant really say due to all of the light from the hps hitting all spots, but i did notice many colas in between the lights are noticeable bigger, probably from recieving intense enough light from all directions... And donkey dick slapped is not the correct answer, but one things for sure: i would prefer a fat cola slapping me than that :rofl:

:bigtoke:,cough,cough,cough :bigtoke:,cough,cough...... well the only thing i can come up with after some medicating to focus my thoughts is gettin weed whacked

:geek:

Not the answer on the key but i will accept it. Tu che.

The answer i had: Pistil Whipped :)

Back
Top Bottom