Magic Beans' Pineapple Chunk Flo N Gro 9-Site in a 5x5 Tent - Lots of Light!

They look great MB - Happy and healthy. :welldone:

Really impressive growth over the last week or so. Are you thinking of flowering soon?

+rep on the DIY cloner! :thumb:

Plants are looking very healthy! :thumb:

They look great MB - Happy and healthy. :welldone:

Really impressive growth over the last week or so. Are you thinking of flowering soon?

+rep on the DIY cloner! :thumb:

Thanks for the reps, ill pass them on to 420fied if i can. He invented it.

Thanks BPN, OMM and CF!

@Twelve12: i have 3 going througha test run atm. Been about 6 days. Im going to check tomorrow hoping to see some bumps.
I wanted a timer for 1/4 but they are expensive and im paranoid about the pump raising water temps if i run it 24hrs. So i just have a titan apollo running 15 min on 15 off. One of my buddies at the hydro store actually suggested that and said it will work just fine. I hope so!

:popcorn: I'm caught up and grabbed a chair... looking healthy and green. Nice rate of growth and good idea leaving some room in your tent for growth. Something that I've noticed some tend to look at size of light and grow area and say I can fit "X" amount of plants in this space, but we may not be considering how many full grown girls can fit in their getting as much light as needed along with proper pruning or tying down of course. As we see they will grow into that empty space and gobble up that light and ask for more lmao... Great job as always, looking forward to seeing this one as well through to harvest and tally/smoke report:thumb: Oh yeah, isn't nice to look in your tent and its nice and clean just reflecting light:goodjob:

~~~UPDATE~~~

I love Mr. Krip. In a strictly platonic way of coarse. He gave me such a simple idea that changed the game for me. I now have begun LSTing the plants with binder clips on each individual mesh pot. Talk about freedom. any moving around I may need to do, no problem, the ladies stay tied down. Thanks again Mr. K.

Now, I took a few clones off the ladies in here, leveled her out a little with some LST, a little supercropping, and a whole lot of love. I moved the HID southeast and installed the two 180w LEDs into the mix yesterday. I still need to move them around a bit and get a feel for the best, most efficient footprint, But I think they are loving it in there.

I will flip to 12/12 in a couple days.

Day 38 veg.
day_28_veg_002.jpg
day_28_veg_001.jpg
day_28_veg_003.jpg
day_28_veg_004.jpg
day_28_veg_005.jpg
day_28_veg_006.jpg

Preview of Journal 4: Vanilla Kush on the left, Pineapple Chunk on the right:
day_43_002.jpg
day_28_veg_007.jpg

Welcome voltron, the fun is just beginning in this one.

:thumb:

Oh Jesus dude, TWO JOURNALS!!? Thanks a lot bro, now I'll NEVER get to sleep tonight.....sigh....:winkyface:

Yea... It sucks when i have to upload pics. I have a 10 year old computer that takes 30 minutes to start up. I should start thinking about upgrading

Looks good magic and isn't it nice to already have the next generation working towards the goal line.

Yea... It sucks when i have to upload pics. I have a 10 year old computer that takes 30 minutes to start up. I should start thinking about upgrading

That maybe a very good idea....A VERY GOOD IDEA! MB! :high-five:
Save a bunch of time. I agree with xlr8...fine LST work! :bravo::bravo:

I am loving the look in your tent:circle-of-love: The blue pots are very cool looking. Your girls look very happy and healthy in there with all that circulation/light! I agree the fun is really about to get going, I'm lovin it thx:high-five:

Your lighting system looks really cool with the LED and the HPS's!!
Plants are looking very healthy. There is very little floor showing now!!
Are you planning on putting up a screen with all the LSTing you are doing? :thumb:

Your lighting system looks really cool with the LED and the HPS's!!
Plants are looking very healthy. There is very little floor showing now!!
Are you planning on putting up a screen with all the LSTing you are doing? :thumb:

Nah no screen
For this one. Im going to just continue LSTing as needed for those over achievers when they pop up. LST is my personal favorite training method. It really causes basicall no stress at all and upens up light for lower branches, especially with lanky strains like the P chunk. I remeber in my first journal i had put a trellis net in. Didnt do much lol. Those p chunks stretch like no other.

Thanks everybody!

Back
Top Bottom