Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I bet they start running short on bidets here soon as people figure out those work. The thing is people are panicking and buying in bulk to stock up so there is shortages of A Lot of things, Milk, Bread, Hamburger, Water.

I need some more water for my girls. I may have to use my Boggie Brew filter outside in the cold to hook it up to the garden hose and start filling jugs so I can water/feed my girls. I still have 2 or 3 weeks to go :( and cant find distilled water anywhere. Good thing I have a good filter. It says it cleans out 99% of contaminates and chlorine and chloramine so I am hoping it does a good job or I may have to harvest way early

I bet they start running short on bidets here soon as people figure out those work. The thing is people are panicking and buying in bulk to stock up so there is shortages of A Lot of things, Milk, Bread, Hamburger, Water.

I need some more water for my girls. I may have to use my Boggie Brew filter outside in the cold to hook it up to the garden hose and start filling jugs so I can water/feed my girls. I still have 2 or 3 weeks to go :( and cant find distilled water anywhere. Good thing I have a good filter. It says it cleans out 99% of contaminates and chlorine and chloramine so I am hoping it does a good job or I may have to harvest way early

Bidet is not for everyone...some of my friends got it and said it was a game changer but some were not having any of it lol.
Went to costco yesterday and ive never seen people in such a rush....it seriously felt like an apocalypse has already happened. Boxes everywhere people pushing their carts like mad swerving around other carts....then u get the older people who take the sweet as time and block everyone.

I bet ur buds taste sweet with the water u use though! Im running tap water that sits in a bubbler for no less than 12 hrs

Bidet is not for everyone...some of my friends got it and said it was a game changer but some were not having any of it lol.
Went to costco yesterday and ive never seen people in such a rush....it seriously felt like an apocalypse has already happened. Boxes everywhere people pushing their carts like mad swerving around other carts....then u get the older people who take the sweet as time and block everyone.

I bet ur buds taste sweet with the water u use though! Im running tap water that sits in a bubbler for no less than 12 hrs
I may have to go that rout. Use my tap water and bubble for 24 hours. I have an air pump but I don't think I have any hose.

I may have to go that rout. Use my tap water and bubble for 24 hours. I have an air pump but I don't think I have any hose.
My tap water is about 190-200ppm....im sure this a little higher than avg but i simply cant be buying distilled water for my plants...that would be a huge hassle hauling water out of groceries stores every 3 days

I wonder how many people got corona virus with there lights and products??

Common practice to lick your lights when you unbox them:eek: :lot-o-toke:

Feature of the "SP" series of products - they're resistant to moisture-related damage. Grab a can of Lysol and sanitize, lol.

Day 28 since flip. Seeing frost. This is it gets interesting
IMG_20200315_193236.jpg
IMG_20200315_193236.jpg
IMG_20200315_193236.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_193214.jpg
    IMG_20200315_193214.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200315_193106.jpg
    IMG_20200315_193106.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
My tap water is about 190-200ppm....im sure this a little higher than avg but i simply cant be buying distilled water for my plants...that would be a huge hassle hauling water out of groceries stores every 3 days
I wish my water was that low! I have been using RO as my farm water tests out at 1000 ppm!, and the city I live by 's municipal water is at about 300 ppm , which I am going to try this fall to save a bit of money. I have been buying 8 5 gallon jugs of RO water every 10 days or so and its starting to get a little expensive!

20200313_234021.jpg

TSL2000 Shining on the royals. Special Queen #1 ( on left ) and King Tut to her right.

20200313_234550.jpg

TSL2000 TS1000 TS600 filling out the Mars Garden grow space in this the beginning of week 3 of flower.

Do you prefer sp250 over TSL models? And why?

Did you choose sp250 over tsl2000 for any particular reason?

50% discounts for 2 light purchase or more so we can avoid the world and focus on growing! Forget the toilet paper, get some good food for endless munchies
Yes because I'm switching everything over to 2×4 and think those will fit better

Back
Top Bottom