MaxYield's Second Soil Journal - Strawberry Diesel - CFL Veg & LED Flower

i bet she will swell up quite a bit before harvest she already looks beautiful

I mixed my soil on the 8th. We're on the same schedule Max. Within a day.

i bet she will swell up quite a bit before harvest she already looks beautiful

That would make me very happy! KCMP (the gentleman who gave her to me) said that he was told by the clone store she is a 10 week finisher, however seedfinder said 8 week.... We are at 58 days so just over 8 weeks and she doesn't seem ready to me. Basically every Trichome is cloudy, and honestly I don't need to many Ambers on this lady, her high should be sedative enough as is.

Flush started yesterday, got 4 gallons of PH'ed water. Got her last Foliar Feeding of Snow Storm Ultra as well... Felt super weird spraying her dense buds down with water but hey, it happens in nature so I doubt anything bad will happen.

Thanks for stopping by Marv, feel free to offer any input or advice you have! :cheesygrinsmiley: It is much appreciated.

Very nice.
You sure this is only your 2nd grow?
Think we got a rounder here folks.

Seriously though, very healthy gals my friend. Good call on using S. Storm as well.

I can guarantee this is only my second Indoor grow :cheesygrinsmiley: I grew two plants outdoors over this last summer, but you don't really have to do anything to grow outdoors except give the ladies nutrients once a week haha.. very easy! Indoor is a whole different ball park :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you so much for the support, so exciting to know someone as experienced as you believes in my abilities :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm glad they look healthy and happy, and they definitely seem to like the Snow Storm Ultra, that's for sure. I haven't done a side by side comparison but I feel like it is making a difference... especially on the SM and CJr, they both got frosty very fast.

I mixed my soil on the 8th. We're on the same schedule Max. Within a day.

W00t!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

So excited I get to embark on this adventure right next to you Sue, we are going to have so much fun... be ready though, I will be coming to you often so we can compare and learn from each other! :cheesygrinsmiley: I know you are an advocate for collaboration so I have hope for our High Brix learning curve :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck Sue, hope patience is easier for you than it is for me! :rofl:

Can't believe it took me this log to sub up on your 2nd journal. Lookin great, as usual! ;)

Well don't feel too bad because it seems I have yet to subscribe to your second Journal :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by, and for the compliments! You are always welcome in any of my Journals! You will see me again shortly in yours! :rofl:

- PURPLE ELEPHANT :: FLOWER DAY 60 -

Hey 420magazine friendies!!

Time for some updates on what is going on in my Bloom Tent :cheesygrinsmiley: Lots of fun and frosty activity! Lets get started with the Purple Elephant, we are at flower day 60 and things are lookin' great. The leaves have been showing signs of Calcium deficiency since late in week 6, it has gotten progressively worse however the Sugar Leaves and Buds are unaffected and Flush has started so there isn't much I can do now.

She has gotten two feedings of 4 gallons Denver Tap PH'ed to 5.8. No yellowing of the leaves or anything yet, and she has popped several new sets of Pistils within these last few days so she still has a little ways to go :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_39176.jpg
IMG_39335.jpg
IMG_39344.jpg
IMG_39354.jpg
IMG_39363.jpg
IMG_3937_2.jpg
IMG_3939_2.jpg
IMG_39416.jpg
IMG_39424.jpg
IMG_39433.jpg
IMG_3945_2.jpg
IMG_3947_2.jpg

- SOUR MONSTER :: FLOWER DAY 41 -

Hey everyone, figured I would continue my string of updates on my garden! So next in line is the Sour Monster. She is chugging along great, we are about to see some major bud swelling these next few days, I can feel all of her pent up energy. She is frosting up just beautifully, all sugar leaves are covered in sticky oily trichomes. Her smell is like nothing I've ever experienced.... It is SO Sour, every day when I open my Bloom Tent a freight train of Sour deliciousness hits me in the face.

She is being fed 20ml FF Big Bloom / 10ml FF Grow Big / 5ml FF Tiger Bloom / .25tbsp FF Cha Ching / 3ml Botanicare Cal-Mag per gallon of Denver Tap Water. It is PH'ed to 5.8-6.0. The Sour Monster usually drinks about 2 liters of it (I use my pitcher to measure it out for my Hempy's) a day. Got her 8th (?) Foliar Feeding of Snow Storm Ultra this past Wednesday.

IMG_39187.jpg
IMG_39197.jpg
IMG_39228.jpg
IMG_39236.jpg

IMG_39245.jpg

Mid Update Break! ;)

Picked up an ounce of Hybrid Shake from my favorite dispensary yesterday for the Holidays. Cost me $80 and it is very hard to call it shake, as it is mostly popcorn nugs. Always happy to pick up from Cannabis 4 Health :cheesygrinsmiley: Rolled a blunt to enjoy during my break :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_39498.jpg

- CARLS JR :: FLOWER DAY 41 -

Alright... I am back from that mid update break and boy, I am toasty! Got "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" on the t.v. and 420mag on the computer :cheesygrinsmiley: Feelin' pretty great!

So back to the updates, Carls Jr. is doin' spectacular and I couldn't be happier! I love how she is frosting up, her leaf edges are curling inwards and are completely frosted over... ugh its so beautiful. She looks like she is going to cola up very well, she is already starting to swell.

She is being fed the same as Sour Monster 20ml FF Big Bloom / 10ml Grow Big / 5ml FF Tiger Bloom / .25tbsp FF Cha Ching / 3ml Botanicare Cal-Mag per 1 gallon of Denver Tap Water. Carls Jr. gets about 1500ml every day.

IMG_39257.jpg
IMG_390710.JPG
IMG_39069.JPG
IMG_39274.jpg
IMG_39297.jpg

That's the nicest rolled blunt I've ever seen Max. It looks factory made.

Great pics!!:thumb:

Thanks guys, only 7 days left on the Purple Elephant! I am getting super excited! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy 420 my man burn one for me while I'm at work.

Hope you had a good 4/20 evening, mine was spectacular... I definitely smoked enough for the both of us so you don;t have to worry about that my friend :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Congrats on your seeds, should be some rare and cool plants poppin' up in your grow room the next few months :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's the nicest rolled blunt I've ever seen Max. It looks factory made.

Well thank you very much Reg ;) My favorite compliments to receive are ones related to my rolling haha, I've said it before; my OCD and my attention to detail (the architect in me) means I settle for nothing less than perfection when it comes to rolling :rofl:

Colorado is my home, but I spend 3 years in Atlanta GA, and I'll tell ya what... they love me down there :cheesygrinsmiley:

- PURPLE ELEPHANT COLA SHOTS... BECAUSE WHY NOT?! -

Hey guys, so I gave Purple Elephant her official last watering. She got 4 gallons of plain Denver Tap water PH'ed to 5.8. She if officially one week from harvest, a full ten weeks of flower. Her colas are very fat and she is covered in resin, hopefully letting her get really dry will increase the resin production these last few days as well. Can't wait to harvest her, I am going to make a very nice Dry Box this Friday with a plastic tote and a computer fan, very excited!

Without further ado ;)

IMG_39614.jpg
IMG_39644.jpg
IMG_39667.jpg
IMG_39676.jpg
IMG_39686.jpg
IMG_39709.jpg
IMG_39727.jpg

That looks fucking amazing man enter that shit next month!

ditto what Dutty said, Maxy! :thumb:

Dang you guys, thank you very much that support and encouragement means a lot to me! Especially coming from such respectable growers, I will enter her in the POTM contest next month, the timing will work out more than perfectly :cheesygrinsmiley: Regardless of how that turns out, I know I wont be disappointed, which is one of the reasons I am going to set up a nice Dry Box for a perfect dry :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good shit Brother. Might just throw one of my purple elephant clones in flower tonight. That stuff looks great. She will make some nice bubble. :bravo:

Thanks my friend, I really appreciate the compliments! You definitely should, it would be crazy what you could do with her man :cheesygrinsmiley: I can't wait to come over and run my trim through your Bubble Bags, I hope she makes some dank Bubble :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom