Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Thanks Tmac12... I got a nikon d40x..mostly i use the macro setting...they look alot better before being resized,... I take many photos, i get excited when i see how quick the girls can change....im just waitin to get some shots of purple leaves that have come out today...i'll post em in a bit :peacetwo:

Ohhh you have a real camera!! :blunt:I have a little Olympus FE-230. Wonder if I have a macro setting? :straightface:

I like takin snaps :) ...enjoy
DSC_00386.jpg
DSC_00405.jpg
DSC_00792.jpg

Christmas is coming and I think I need to make a list for Santa! :slide:

Id go for the nikon d90, its a d40x update with added video function and enhancements all round...its gonna be my next one i think:)...

Anyways as I said earlier, here are a few of my girls from tonite changing into their autumn colors...enjoy:tokin:
DSC_0721.jpg
DSC_0718.jpg
DSC_0736.jpg
DSC_0723.jpg
DSC_0726.jpg
DSC_0715.jpg
DSC_0711.jpg
DSC_0720.jpg

:peacetwo: bp

Couldnt resist putting up more of the oldest girls, I know it was only yesterday, but everyday they just get more pretty methinks ...hope you all enjoyin em as much as i am, who knew gardening could be so much fun!! :)

:peacetwo: bp

Well, its a lot funner when you have some beauties like that working for ya!! and you tipped the scale for me...I have been sitting here telling myself I dont need to go take MORE pics of my girls...but WTF, it IS fun!! :yummy:

you definitely have a green thumb :Rasta: that frosty buds always remind me of snow an xmas presents, probably the best gifts you can get :bongrip:

When are you cutting them down?

you definitely have a green thumb :Rasta: that frosty buds always remind me of snow an xmas presents, probably the best gifts you can get :bongrip:

When are you cutting them down?

Maybe just beginners luck:Rasta:

They are only at 37 days...I took the first one at 56 days but was plannin on goin a few more this time....lots of trichs already but not a sniff of amber yet..I checked today :)

Enjoy ur nite dude :peacetwo: bp

I'm alright here :bigtoke:
If they take 60 days to pop up amber, it's quite long for pure Indica.
What's that bank you got your seeds from? Just being curious. :hippy: :hookah:

But in air pots they should speed up a bit... maybe... hmmm :smokin: In 60-63 days they'd be normally mature :tokin: but might probably take even 70 :blunt:

dunno :passitleft:

Tons of buds O my....hahaha. Looking great you seem to have a green thumb with ya all the time. Keep up the good work and hope to be able to fallow along with ya in the future!

Happy growin! :lot-o-toke:

Tons of buds O my....hahaha. Looking great you seem to have a green thumb with ya all the time. Keep up the good work and hope to be able to fallow along with ya in the future!

Happy growin! :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for droppin in BUD08 and thanks for the compliment...if its buds u like then I hope you like this pic....from today, day 38..(I like it and now I can use you for an excuse to post it):cheesygrinsmiley:

enjoy...
DSC_07152.jpg

:peacetwo:bp

Back
Top Bottom