Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

where are the new pics?

LOL you can post pictures like that any time....how many do you have flowering at 1 time before you bring in the next set? I have 3 tents that im going to be using but that looks like enough for me to be happy for a week or 2 at a time hahahaha.
:blunt::cool::smokin::tokin::popcorn:

So..I had a busy few days...I made some modifications to my cabinet to give me a little more headroom in veg chamber and also expanded the growing area...pics to follow.

I decided to transplant my 4 girls veggin, from 3 litre up to 5 litre airpots. (but there isnt a a 5 ltr airpot) - I set the base higher up inside the 6 ltr pot, on the 3rd row of cones...Im gonna make some kind of airdome to fit in the void and increase airflow even more to the roots. - tho it doesnt look like they have been starving so far :) :morenutes:

First set of pics today show development of the roots within the airpot...these are from the girls in 3 litre airpots, moving up to the modified 6 litre airpot.

DSC_0713.jpg
DSC_07161.jpg
DSC_07251.jpg
DSC_0724.jpg
DSC_07291.jpg
DSC_07202.jpg
DSC_07153.jpg

...and this is halfway through the operation
DSC_07112.jpg

...this is after transplanting
DSC_0734.jpg

...and heres another with the bonsai mum back in place. I Let them rest for a day then get back to the lst for a few weeks more...I think they're gonna end up the biggest ones so far...:slide:
DSC_0732.jpg

:peacetwo: bp

So..I raised the whole cabinet..as it had no floor in it then I gained around 10cm headroom in the veg chamber...better fit for the 6 litre airpots.

I widened the flower room by relocating the mylar side walls. They stayed fixed in place at the bottom but then i angled them backwards to take full advantage of the whole length of the cabinet (now 180cm across the top). I made a couple of corners/side roof reflector from mylar to optimize and catch as much light to the sides as possible. The plants set into the side, now 14 days into flower, are set on an angle, raised and tilted towards the bulb...
DSC_07361.jpg
DSC_0744.jpg

...Left side with one plant at 14 days...
DSC_0737.jpg
DSC_0758.jpg

...right side with 2 plants at 14 days...
DSC_0748.jpg
DSC_0755.jpg

...I put up pics of the 2 girls in the middle tomorrow, 42 days in and lookin very pretty I think...

goodnite all
DSC_0773.jpg

:peacetwo:bp

Good stuff, BP, great to see your update.

Didn't realise what a great price these pots are over here, am considering repotting my smaller plant this week, even tho nearly 4 weeks into flower. Am told double potting was a bad idea and to get her unto a bigger home ASAP :(

Next grow will def be airpots though.

and so to the stars of the show so far...these were taken at lights out at end of day 42...:ganjamon:

left side of cabinet...
DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

right side...
DSC_0753.jpg
DSC_0764.jpg

some purple under the leaves...
DSC_07661.jpg

and a few buds close up...
DSC_07671.jpg
DSC_0763.jpg
DSC_0762.jpg
DSC_0760.jpg

Thanks to all for checkin in on my progress

Bass nice job..... Im following :popcorn:

Credit to you, you have done a top job training those ladies to have a nice full cover like that. I tried that on my last grow and my girl ended up looking like sideshow bob. For sure you have a green thumb. Im curious to know more about your cabinets, ie full dimensions and ventilation setups. Again top job. + reps

:goodjob:

Bass nice job..... Im following :popcorn:

Credit to you, you have done a top job training those ladies to have a nice full cover like that. I tried that on my last grow and my girl ended up looking like sideshow bob. For sure you have a green thumb. Im curious to know more about your cabinets, ie full dimensions and ventilation setups. Again top job. + reps

:goodjob:

Hi Maccar, thanks for taking interest in my project...and for the reps.
My cabinet is 180cm long. The veg chamber is 120x80x45(reflector height is 55cm), clone room (to the right of veg) 60x80x55. Flower chamber is 120x80 at the bottom(two trays at 117x40) and 180x80 at the top. The side walls angle towards the light, plants to the egdes sit in pots also angled towards the light....ventilation is a 120mm cpu fan set to exhaust veg chamber, and a 175m3/ph 100mm carbon filter extractor above flowers, I have an oscillating fan aimed at canopy circulating fresh air from open window...
:peacetwo:bp

So..I had a busy few days...I made some modifications to my cabinet to give me a little more headroom in veg chamber and also expanded the growing area...pics to follow.

I decided to transplant my 4 girls veggin, from 3 litre up to 5 litre airpots. (but there isnt a a 5 ltr airpot) - I set the base higher up inside the 6 ltr pot, on the 3rd row of cones...Im gonna make some kind of airdome to fit in the void and increase airflow even more to the roots. - tho it doesnt look like they have been starving so far :) :morenutes:

First set of pics today show development of the roots within the airpot...these are from the girls in 3 litre airpots, moving up to the modified 6 litre airpot.

DSC_07153.jpg

Dude!! That root development is just crazy, I think you have just made up my mind for me!

Hey All, thanks for all the positive comments...:thumb:
so I thought I'd share the progress of the newest additions to the flower room...these girls are at 16 days..note that these 3 are not in airpots...(unless drilling holes in the sides of the containers counts :cheesygrinsmiley:)
DSC_0739.jpg
DSC_07371.jpg
DSC_0735.jpg
DSC_07341.jpg
DSC_07362.jpg

4 weeks apart in flowering
DSC_0738.jpg

Ok, so I couldnt resist puttin up some more pics of the oldest girls too...funny to think one of my first threads here was me being concerned about the changes in color:Rasta:...hope you enjoy the pics
DSC_07241.jpg
DSC_0728.jpg
DSC_0741.jpg
DSC_0731.jpg
DSC_07321.jpg
DSC_0733.jpg
DSC_0727.jpg
DSC_0728.jpg
DSC_0730.jpg
DSC_07451.jpg
DSC_0746.jpg
DSC_0740.jpg
DSC_07441.jpg

Ya know, there are some journals that I subscribe to because I think maybe I can help, and others that I just like for some beautiful sightseeing...you my friend are in the later category!!

Ya know, there are some journals that I subscribe to because I think maybe I can help, and others that I just like for some beautiful sightseeing...you my friend are in the later category!!

Kind words Van, thanks dude:thumb:... im definately gettin into this hobby, stuck home all day it seems to have become a productive and enjoyable way to pass the time :Rasta:
DSC_02483.jpg

btw...do you have an opinion on the grow guide featured on here (one of the sponsors) Im considering buyin it...it seems quite comprehensive?

btw...do you have an opinion on the grow guide featured on here (one of the sponsors) Im considering buyin it...it seems quite comprehensive?

No, I haven't seen it, who's it by, whats it called?
What I've heard recommended the most are the books by Jorge Cervantes, they are supposed to be THE grow guides.

cool caterpillar!!

Back
Top Bottom