Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Nice bassplayer!
Those 3 plants look like mirror images of each other,lol...
There perfect and the buds look awesome already!

Thanks j4s2u0...I have to say the buds arent as impressive as the ones at 4 weeks in airpots...but i'm not complaining:yahoo:
:peacetwo:bp

Ok as promised, an update of the veg room...

these are the 4 monsters now in modified 6 liter airpots..., just been fed and in need of further lst...that I will get to 2mro...
DSC_07114.jpg
they each are on a tray 50x40cm
DSC_07205.jpg

in front of the cabinet...they got kinda big I think.
DSC_07131.jpg

tucked up back in the veg room...
DSC_07373.jpg

veg room terrace closed up, they get rotated into here, not ideal but its not for much longer...polystyrene boards lined with mylar...
DSC_07364.jpg

and heres a couple just to show progress of my bonsai mum to be...she is still in a 1 liter airpot...
DSC_07221.jpg
DSC_07234.jpg

ok so thats all for now folks...I tell you, its like havin another full time job taking care of these girls, who knew so much work could be so much fun...:ganjamon:

Hey giantsfan...:thanks:

the carbon filter does take care of all odour.
My cabinet is never fully sealed but all airflow goes through the gap in the roof of the cabinet into a void which is sealed above the light where the filter hangs.(hope that makes sense) Anyway, I place a small refillable air freshner just inside the outlet end of the duct, I keep it filled up with ona, and leave the rest of the tub in the room...the expelled air passes over this on its way out the window, its a velux, so i can expel air out the top and drw fresh in the bottom. sometimes I allow the air to recirculate, it never smells....fresh air comes in the bottom of the window.

As for the size questions...I find the ansa to those 2mro.

Thanks for stoppin by

Awesome..Thanks!

Still looking fantastic Bassplayer!;)The pics are great! Love that scope too..We are all looking forward to the final weight and smoke report on your grow.:420:

All this positivity...its fantastic...thanks to you all for being interested, for your comments and reps:thanks:
Ok Day 59...girls have been on just water and molasses for past 3 waterings but today I added in some top max and biobloom, small amount...i figure its like having a bar of candy after starving yourself for a week...your gonna get through that thing up in no time in case you have to wait a long time again or indeed there may be no chance of gettin another...:) I hope you knows what i mean!!

Anyway first up some trich pics from today..each are from a bud from the center of each of the girls...the girl on the right has much more amber and seems a little more mature than on the left...which is totally weird seein as they have had exactly the same of everything....not complaining so much though...means I can stagger my harvest by a couple of days i think...

from the left...
top of leaf
frame08.jpg

from underneath
frame14.jpg

from the girl on the right...
frame71.jpg
frame42.jpg

from underneath
frame33.jpg

...and now for just a few of the main attractions...I swear the colors get more intense every day..I hope you enjoy...
DSC_07123.jpg
DSC_07115.jpg
DSC_07194.jpg
DSC_07174.jpg
DSC_07142.jpg
DSC_07132.jpg

these are 4 weeks apart...at least she knows what shes should look like when she grows up :morenutes::Rasta:
DSC_07235.jpg
DSC_07222.jpg

I think maybe to chop the girl on the right in the morning just before lights come on...any opinions would be welcome...definately no more than 1 more day if not I think...and then take the other on friday...wadya reckon?

Awesome..Thanks!

My apologies giantsfan, I forgot to get out the measuring stick, but...the 3 liter airpot dimensions are 15cm diameter x 23.5cm height...my girls certainly havent finished double the height of the pot, so i would estimate today, without a measure, that they got between 15-18cm tall...hope this helps some:tokin:

My apologies giantsfan, I forgot to get out the measuring stick, but...the 3 liter airpot dimensions are 15cm diameter x 23.5cm height...my girls certainly havent finished double the height of the pot, so i would estimate today, without a measure, that they got between 15-18cm tall...hope this helps some:tokin:

15 to 18 centimeters is less than a foot tall..am I seeing that correctly? They look like they are about 2' or more tall...must be missing something...:loopy:

15 to 18 centimeters is less than a foot tall..am I seeing that correctly? They look like they are about 2' or more tall...must be missing something...:loopy:

Nope thats how it is...I lst and supercrop cos of my height restrictions (on purpose) in veg cabinet...when they go to flower then I get max light penetration from my 400w hps...which is at a constant 20cm above plant tops...the girls are both almost 60cm wide :smokin:

awesome is what I think :) looking like you're achieving exactly what I'm setting out to do... will be reading more carefully this evening :)

Have the strains you've chosen naturally stayed that size or have you had to cut? was thinking about SCROGing to try to keep the height down - but may be not necessary...?

Thanks again!

awesome is what I think :) looking like you're achieving exactly what I'm setting out to do... will be reading more carefully this evening :)

Have the strains you've chosen naturally stayed that size or have you had to cut? was thinking about SCROGing to try to keep the height down - but may be not necessary...?

Thanks again!

read the text dude...it will ansa your questions:smokin:

Nope thats how it is...I lst and supercrop cos of my height restrictions (on purpose) in veg cabinet...when they go to flower then I get max light penetration from my 400w hps...which is at a constant 20cm above plant tops...the girls are both almost 60cm wide :smokin:

So you're keeping them short on purpose with LST and supercropping...sweet..

How much vertical room do you have in your veg & flower area? This is awesome information for me, thank you.

I'm planning my grow box now and these answers are instrumental to my success and perception.

:bravo:

Nice bro! I agree, similar grows and similar quality, but different strains and watts and stuff, both DIY rooms/spaces, both working on close to space max efficiency. So you looking at monthly cycles for harvest then? i.e., three stages plus mom(s).? I know I prob read all this already in your journal, but if you remind me I'll fully remember. Like i said tho, love your girl(s) and your grow!! You already got my vote for plant of the month! I just put mine in for fun, but my grow style I dont really get a "competitive" size from any of them. Still fun to play tho. Maybe now that I'm adding in the FF granular trio on top of the liquids I might get a plant that could contend a bit more. We'll see. As always, great to watch your stuff!!
Much Aloha

Nice bro! I agree, similar grows and similar quality, but different strains and watts and stuff, both DIY rooms/spaces, both working on close to space max efficiency. So you looking at monthly cycles for harvest then? i.e., three stages plus mom(s).? I know I prob read all this already in your journal, but if you remind me I'll fully remember. Like i said tho, love your girl(s) and your grow!! You already got my vote for plant of the month! I just put mine in for fun, but my grow style I dont really get a "competitive" size from any of them. Still fun to play tho. Maybe now that I'm adding in the FF granular trio on top of the liquids I might get a plant that could contend a bit more. We'll see. As always, great to watch your stuff!!
Much Aloha

Thanks Dude...the plan is indeed to harvest every month, but given my recent problems with space I need to better calculate number of plants versus veg time etc.
I figured how to put in an extended dark period for the girls that Im about to harvest, without riskin messin up the ones only halfway through flower...I just took em out the cabinet and put em in a spare room that has no windows...I say them, but only one in truth so far...she will be harvested tomorrow after 24 hours dark (maybe only 20 :) ) and the other, the left of the cabinet, will go into the dark room tomorrow nite til friday nite or saturday.:)...
thanks for the vote btw, I put mine in on your nug:cheer:

Here is my diy (I know it looks like i bought it :)) drying cabinet. Its made from the box that contained one of the box racks that make up the sides of my flower chamber...(the boxes are what I drilled holes in and planted the 3 girls in that are currently in the side spaces)...onto the drying box...

I got the basic idea from :reading420magazine: of course...
here is the drying cabinet closed up, showing 2 doors in front
DSC_07143.jpg

Both doors open , empty cabinet
DSC_07254.jpg

Top door open, access to 2 top hanging lines
DSC_07156.jpg

Bottom door open, access to bottom hanging line, 2 shelfs and bottom shelf/tray
DSC_07165.jpg

2 shelves and bottom shelf tray, shelvs made from 2 layers of mosquito net stretched between wire frames, bottom shelf is foil lined cardboard with mosquito net sides
DSC_07274.jpg

Position of bottom shelf, net is level with air intake holes in cabinet sides
DSC_07244.jpg
DSC_07223.jpg

Top of drying cabinet, closed
DSC_07183.jpg

Top of drying cabinet, open..mosquito netting in place
DSC_07195.jpg

View from inside cabinet with top open
DSC_07206.jpg

The doors and top hold shut with velcro, all edges are reinforced with duct tape. The cabinet sits directly under my carbon filter and exhaust fan in the grow cabinet, so with the top open the airflow will go through the bottom of the drying cabinet, upwards and direct odours straight through the filter.
I know its rough lookin, but its just a prototype :) im use the same deign but some difrent material than cardboard next time

Ill post a pic of it full and in position in a day or so :slide:

Back
Top Bottom