Mel & Tra: Cocktails & Coffee With Black Sugar

So, it looks like I did more damage with the potassium than I thought.
I've moved her down to the big tent, and we'll see if I can get her turned around.
On the plus side I can now show you her double-wide buds.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 94
Flip 39

Nice photo, well done on the picture and the grow :thumb:

I've moved her down to the big tent, and we'll see if I can get her turned around.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 94
Flip 39

Those are awesome doubles.

🤣🤣🤣
I use "tight as a nun's c*nt" as a measurement reference... almost daily. LoL
We say drier than a nuns cunt. If something is tight, it’s generally tighter than a fishes arsehole.

I do love how most Americans pearl clutch at the word cunt tho. God forbid I type a u! Better keep it nice and democrat friendly and type c*nt.

#bogan4life

We say drier than a nuns cunt. If something is tight, it’s generally tighter than a fishes arsehole.

I do love how most Americans pearl clutch at the word cunt tho. God forbid I type a u! Better keep it nice and democrat friendly and type c*nt.

#bogan4life
I keep my pearls close when I log on to the Mag Tra! What are they ...the little dogs that give people comfort? Yeah like that!

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 94
Flip 39

Cool buds! Do you think she wanted phosphorus?

Cool buds! Do you think she wanted phosphorus?
Thanks Stone!
No, I don't think so. The purple looks more like a natural colour change, rather than an issue with P.
The leaves look like a normal potassium deficiency.
I'm going to switch to the fresh batch of MC tonight.
I'm still a little worried about the dosage, but I'll start at 1.25g/litre and go from there.

#bogan4life
This shit gets funnier by the minute!! 🤣😂

Thanks Stone!
No, I don't think so. The purple looks more like a natural colour change, rather than an issue with P.
The leaves look like a normal potassium deficiency.
I'm going to switch to the fresh batch of MC tonight.
I'm still a little worried about the dosage, but I'll start at 1.25g/litre and go from there.
That's a good thing to remember in that stage. I've seen that in my garden plenty! Nothing needs to be done. Sometimes It gets beautiful in there!
This shit gets funnier by the minute!! 🤣😂
American keyboards don't even have a u on them @Trala ! :eek:

Happy Sunday GrowStars! And a big HELLO to el Beardo! I’m about to spark one, and I’ve legit been living for this moment since 03:14 this morning!

Here’s our girl. She’s my best plant at the moment. I’m in love with her.

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

Switching MC batches seems to be working for now.
Her scent is still super sweet, but has now taken on a hint of strawberry

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 98
Flip 43

Yours looks so much bigger than mine!

I’m not used to my plants being small in structure.

Hydro, even passive hydro usually = bigger, compared to soil grows.

I'll put the wine bottle in for the next set of pics.
I never got around to spreading her out, so she was only topped, once.
She got to just grow up rather than out.

⭐💛✨Happy Humpday GrowStars✨💛⭐
I hope this week has been good to you. Our little sugar is starting to foxtail like cRaY CrAy! I think my light might be too close.

I’ve got a light on light off pic and a ratio pic. She’s a shorty.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 39

IMG_20240207_102556.jpeg
IMG_2941.jpeg
IMG_2942.jpeg

As always thanks for taking an interest. I love a cheeky comparative grow. It really is the best. If you have someone you want to grow like, or grow with, send them an invite. I’m always shook there aren’t more side by side grows, it makes you want to grow better. Well it makes me want to anyway. And it’s not about producing the best plant. I think this is my 5th joint grow, and if it was a race, I came in second on each grow. In fact my first joint grow was HORRENDOUS! But I got to learn and lol with friends.

So a big thank you to you el Beardo! I’ll be coming in hot tonight. Have your keyboard ready bruv! Xo

Back
Top Bottom