Mel & Tra: Cocktails & Coffee With Black Sugar

Looking good Mel!

Is use of a heating mat nearly mandatory for a hempy grow in the Canadian winter?

Looking good Mel!

Is use of a heating mat nearly mandatory for a hempy grow in the Canadian winter?
Thanks GDB!
In the case of my 60x60cm tent, yes!
The room it's in is partially above an uninsulated garage. The floor itself is insulated, but that end of the room always has a colder floor. I use the heat mat over the lights out period to keep the tent temps around 18⁰C. Lights on, I really only have to worry about really cold nights.

Thanks GDB!
In the case of my 60x60cm tent, yes!
The room it's in is partially above an uninsulated garage. The floor itself is insulated, but that end of the room always has a colder floor. I use the heat mat over the lights out period to keep the tent temps around 18⁰C. Lights on, I really only have to worry about really cold nights.
Thanks Mel.

I'm starting to gather my hempy info!

Hello! Omg time has been flying by lately! I’ve kinda combined Sunday and today. But first:-

👯‍♀️💛⭐Happy Humpday ⭐💛 👯‍♀️
This plant should be called white sugar coz it’s like she’s been fucking dusted in it. She ma be the sparkliest plant I’ve ever grown!

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 25

IMG_2694.png
IMG_2696.jpeg
IMG_2698.jpeg

Your move el Beardo!

Happy Northern Hem Sunday, and Aussie Monday!

Shes stacking!

Days in Flower: 29

IMG_2808.jpeg

IMG_20240129_072840.jpeg
IMG_2809.jpeg

Your move el Beardo!

Happy Northern Hem Sunday, and Aussie Monday!

Shes stacking!

Days in Flower: 29

IMG_2808.jpeg

IMG_20240129_072840.jpeg
IMG_2809.jpeg

Your move el Beardo!
Beautiful Plants.

91 36
She's gorgeous Tra!
A much nicer green than Katrina!
I thought it looked like a potassium deficiency, so I added some to her last feed. Unfortunately it made it worse 😬
On the bright side her sugar leaves are starting to turn purple along the edges.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 91
Flip 36

91 36
She's gorgeous Tra!
A much nicer green than Katrina!
I thought it looked like a potassium deficiency, so I added some to her last feed. Unfortunately it made it worse 😬
On the bright side her sugar leaves are starting to turn purple along the edges.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 91
Flip 36

I think she looks lovely :)

You’re a great grower J. Xo

Back
Top Bottom