Mota's First Indoor Grow - White Widow, Northen Lights & Big Blue

Things look great to me. I'm so envious of the HPS. I gotta build a growbox that will allow me to use one if thats even possible. So much heat!

My Growbox is L= 100 H= 200 D=100 and i have a 400watt HPS inside know problems u just need good ventilation

Things look great to me. I'm so envious of the HPS. I gotta build a growbox that will allow me to use one if thats even possible. So much heat!
Thank you!

Really nice flower room:clap: and alot of space also, how big is that room?

Anyway about yr HPS I have mine 40cm away from my plants and not one of them have burned leafs :peace:

Ok, I guess 20" is fine right now.
That room is pretty big, it's 3'x5'.

They are really starting to smell... I'll have to get a carbon filter or ozonator soon. :smokin:

Thank you!

Ok, I guess 20" is fine right now.
That room is pretty big, it's 3'x5'.

They are really starting to smell... I'll have to get a carbon filter or ozonator soon. :smokin:

Yeah that should be alright just remember the closer u can get to the plant, the more light it will receive.

i've got good air circulation in my room 2 fans one blowing just under the HPS light and the other blowing above the canopy with the fans that way, the light heat is not so intense

And i would definitely get a carbon filter if u have visitors or friends round regular plus it could save u from getting busted if vented properly

HIGH everyone, it's been a couple days now since my last update and the plants are looking sexy. I'm in a good mood, had some good bud and snapped some pictures to make this update even better.

So here is what happened since we last left off..
On Friday they got a feeding:
Rhizo - 1.5ml
Terra Vega - 3.95ml
Canna - 2ml

The had a wonderful sunny weekend, looked healthy and last night they got:
Rhizo - 2ml
Terra Vega - 5ml
Canna - 2.5ml

The temp varies between 78 if the light is on and the door just slightly open, down to 75 if the door is opened a third of the way. Lights off, the temps go down to 70-71.

They grew just enough that I had to lift the light up a notch. The light is 20" away from the tallest plant.

Plant #1 is doing good and standing at 15".
Plant #2 is 16"
Plant #3 is dominating in height with 17.5"

By the way, I cannot wait until I find out the sex of these plants so I can say "SHE", or even name them. I was thinking some sexy name.. Like Natasha.. I dated a Natasha once.. But that's an other story..:eyebrowsmile: Back to the plants..

I trimmed them on Sunday. In the pictures, you'll see the before and after shots as well as a head shot and a stem shot. I'm a beginner and I think I might of overdone the trimming just a little.. But I figured the bottom leafs were "useless" and I trimmed the leafs that had 3 tips

So here they are..!

Plant #1

This plant is the one that was really nice and bushy before but I felt like it needed a good trim so the energy would go to the top..

Before the trim
day40_1a.JPG

After the trim - The plant looks alot slimmer, but keep in mind that the picture was not taken at the same angle..
day40_1b.JPG

day40_1c.JPG

Still alot of bushiness and growth going on there - do I let it be or trim it a little?...
day40_1d.JPG

Plant #2

This one is a nice plant, it's standing tall, leafs are nice, stem is fat and strong. It might not be as bushy as the previous one, but it's a real nice plant over all..!

Before the trim
day40_2a.jpg

After the trim - This plant had a couple light green leafs at the bottom, I trimmed those so that more energy would be shooting to the top..
day40_2b.JPG

day40_2c.JPG

Alot of growth going on!
day40_2d.JPG

Plant #3

This one is not like the others, it's tall and not very bushy.. And PURPLE. Yes, ladies and gentleman, you have read correctly. We do not see the purple in the pictures because of the HPS lighting, but I assure you, there is some purple in there..! The leafs are a very dark shade of green and the branchs seems to be colored in a violet to dark purple scheme. It's looking good so far.

Before the trim
day40_3a.JPG

After the trim - This plant didn't get a very big trim.It's not as bushy as the others, but that's alright. With proper care, if it's a female, "she" will turn out great..!
day40_3b.JPG

Top shot
day40_3c.JPG

Sweet! You can kind of see the purple I am talking about here if you looks at the branchs..
day40_3d.JPG

In a couple hours, I will give them a seaweed foliar feed, 1.5ml per liter.

Then at 8pm, lights out and 12/12 will start. Let's cross our fingers for females!

Since the flowering stage will officially begin, I would like to know how often and in what quantities should I foliar feed them seaweed.. I think Moose already mentionned it, I'll have to check the previous posts.

That's it for now.

Stay tuned.

All your plants are looking healthy specially the little ones,ill be sticking around.

Quick update..
They have been in 12/12 for 3 days but I think #1 and #2 are fucking males.. Only #3 seems to have white pistils, the others look like they have balls..! Dammit! Oh well.. #3 seemed to be the tallest and best looking one anyways. It was also the one with the purple.. And this plant is growing at a phenominal rate in height. The undergrowth of 1 and 2 was extreme, even though this is my first grow, I had a feeling that that much undergrowth was negative and maybe a male sign. I will keep them a couple days more just to make sure that they are in fact males.

I got up this morning and this pissed me off. My resolution is that next time I'll invest in female seeds..! But I still have 4 plants in the vegetation cycle. Like I mentionned earlier in the thread, I'll get clones off those plants eventually, chances are I'll end up with at least one female.

I'll take pictures tomorrow if I have a chance and time..

In other news, even though they have been in 12/12 since Monday, they got their first flowering watering last night:
Terra Flores - 5ml
Rhizo - 0.5ml
Canna - 2.5ml

Looks like it worked, cuz yesterday they didn't show any signs of sex and today I got disappointed, haha.

They will be getting that same amount of nutrients until next Wednesday. Then I will add 1.5ml of PK 13/14, an other Canna Terra nutrient.

Hey Mota,

everythang is lookin fiiiine..good job brotha!:clap:

I started flowering my ladies a night before you, pretty much the same time..
we'll be smoking some good shit in 50-60 odd days yeahhhhhhhh..

heres to growing some sweet sinsemelia! :partyboy:

:peace:

Nice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes sir, and you guys are just a week or 2 behind me too. Im letting mine go probably 65-70 days so I should be there with you too!

We'll have an early Xmas party on Dec 20 when they'll be nicely dried!

Back
Top Bottom