Mota's First Indoor Grow - White Widow, Northen Lights & Big Blue

Thanks beensmokin420..!

Ok perfect, I was going along with you said on Monday which was next 2 days half dose of seaweed foliar. Next seaweed tonic will be for Monday.

Also this Wed was Rhizo Night at Mota's, 3ml of Rhizo on the house for every marijuana plant.

On Friday, I'll be hosting the Terra Vega & Rhizo Night, every plant gets 1ml of each nutrient.

I think I had to much to smoke. What do you think?
:laughtwo:

What should I do about those seedlings Moose, they are about 2 inchs tall and have 2 sets of leaves, going on 3.. What should I give them? I gave them a half dose of Sea tea yesterday. The soil seems to be still nice and humid. I think they can wait until Friday for the party for their next food fiesta.

Also this Wed was Rhizo Night at Mota's, 3ml of Rhizo on the house for every marijuana plant.

On Friday, I'll be hosting the Terra Vega & Rhizo Night, every plant gets 1ml of each nutrient.

I think I had to much to smoke. What do you think?
:laughtwo:

:rofl: LMAO! :rofl:

Your on the right level!

The seedlings are about to start expansive foliar growth over the next 2 weeks, so just keep doing the great job you are, and you will be amazed! Once flowering starts is the time to really pump in the sea tea and ferts.

Pump up the seaweed, ok, I will definitly do that. The plants seem to love it.
Should I hit them up with a half dose of Rhizo on Friday?
I think if I do that, they would be ready to transplant on Monday. But if I transplant them, that means less room for the 3 current plants to expand.I'll see, I'm in no rush with these little ones.

I've also been meaning to write, I have just been forgetting.. The heat wave has gone through, it was actually "Indian Summer" and now the temps are nice and mild again. Temps range from 76 to 80 during the day with the door slightly opened and the fan on. After the 4 hours of total darkness it's about 74.

I was thinking of making them go into 18/6 starting Friday, what do you guys think?

Yesterday afternoon, I rearranged the veg room and put the lights a little heigher up. (Sorry for the floo pic..!)
day28_b.JPG

Day 28 since the seed was planted into soil
day28_a.JPG

The plants got their first Terra Vega watering last night. 1ml/l mixed with 1ml/l of Rhizo.

Day 8 for these little ones
day8_5678.JPG

Last night they got a half strenght of Rhizo, 2ml/l. The soil was still pretty moist, so they must of gotten about 150ml or not even.

Berry, no worries, next Sea Tea feeding is Monday evening. :smokin:

day28_a.JPG

This pic tells me alot about your grow op. Nice green says yoour nutes are on track. Leaves are straight out with a lazy loop at the end says watering has not been a issue for ya. No signs of heat stress in the pic either. Those are healthy plants You should trim away a lil more undergrowth, at least to the point til there are no leaves touching the pots. You might also start thinking about flowering real soon. 1 plant will fill that space nicely let alone 2 or 3.

Whats up with the seedlings? you have another place too flower? Why did you germ those now? If you try to flower those seedlings with the others they will not be able to compete for light.

I like your set up on the last page and the plants seem to be doing great, healthy looking

Luving yr Plants, and can not wait to see flowering room when finshed. Are you going to be using hps?
Thanks, believe me, I can't wait to set these babies into 12/12 under a 400w HPS (gift for an awesome friend of mine!) and see what happens..! I'm crossing my fingers for some females!

Lookin great, man. CFL POWER!
CFL Represent! :laughtwo:

I like your set up on the last page and the plants seem to be doing great, healthy looking
Thank you! :cheesygrinsmiley:

day28_a.JPG

This pic tells me alot about your grow op. Nice green says yoour nutes are on track. Leaves are straight out with a lazy loop at the end says watering has not been a issue for ya. No signs of heat stress in the pic either. Those are healthy plants You should trim away a lil more undergrowth, at least to the point til there are no leaves touching the pots. You might also start thinking about flowering real soon. 1 plant will fill that space nicely let alone 2 or 3.

Whats up with the seedlings? you have another place too flower? Why did you germ those now? If you try to flower those seedlings with the others they will not be able to compete for light.
Thank you Urdedpal, I have said it before, and I will say it again, I appreciate every comment you make.

Yes, they are on a nice timed nutrient sched. They seems to be able to take the doses, no complains yet..!

Yeah, I was thinking about trimming, I started a little last Friday. I will give them a better trimming tomorrow. One of the plants, I think it's #3 (the one to the right), is becoming very bushy and not getting very tall, so I will take your advice and trim.

I plan on setting them in 12/12 in a week from now. Between the 15 and the 17, depending on how healthy they look. If you have any advice on this procedure, please let me know. My guy from the hydroshop, told me I could either set them in 12/12 right away or give them a good 48 hours of total darkness and then set them to 12/12. I will be able to seak out the males easier/faster that way... I would definitely like to know your technics and tips for the begining of the flowering cycle..!

The seedlings will stay in that closet and have the CFLs all to themselves once they others hit 12/12. Because i do have an other room for them to flower. I will be using an other closet I have. This week I plan on finishing the set up, in other terms, clean the space one last good time and hang the 400w HPS. Then I should be set.

About those seedlings, you asked me a similar question a couple days ago. So here is my reply again - Post #74
I like to think ahead.. I plan on keeping those plants to only get clones. I want to veg them for as long as it takes and eventually get some clones. Then once the clones are at least rooted and strong, take 1 from each plant and put them into 12/12. The other plants that are growing right now will be flowering, so I'll just pop them in the flower room.. When they show sex, seak out the bad males, keep those female clones and the mother plant...

Even though I will not be around for Xmas a friend of mine has accepted to come by and check up on the plants every couple of days. Once the holidays are over, more clones are taken off the motherplant. The 4-5 best looking of the first batch of clones, that are now well in the vegetation cycle hit the flower room.

My plan was to start a first grow to get the hang of it and kick it up a notch after xmas.
Let's hope that everything goes as planned and that I at least get one female mother plant..!

Thanks BD. ;)

The plants are looking awesome. I'm stoked. I took so pictures and I'm waiting for them to get approved.I took the pics before I gave them a trim. There are no more leafs touching the pots. About that, the light go to close to one leaf and kinda burnt it, ouch. I'm not sure what to do about it.. Cut the burnt part?

They are loving their nutrients. Tomorrow night I'll be adding one more nutrient, CANNAZYM. A high-quality enzyme product. It consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. CANNAZYM speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates the micro-organisms. In addition to this, CANNAZYM facilitates the improved absorption of nutrients and increases the resistance against pathogenic organisms.

My plan for this evening and this week is to finish the flowering room and set those big plants in there as soon as possible. I want them to be able to stretch..! The seedlings are ready to be transplanted into 4.5" pots, that closet just doesn't have the room for them. I think I'll set the big plants into the flowering room with the HPS over them, but still keep them on a 20/4 sched until next Monday. The other younger plants will be under the CFL in the veg room for the next couple of weeks.

Pics coming soon..!

Alot of work got done yesterday and earlier today..!

The seedlings have been transplanted
day13.JPG

It was to crowded in the other closet. So I cleaned out the closet, washed the floors and the walls, put a hook in the ceiling, set a plastic shower curtain on the floor and duck taped it to the walls. I figured it was easier to replace this plastic if any spills or shit happens. Then I put the light up, screwed in the bulb.. Set the transformer outside of the room so I don't create any extra heat, set up the fan and put the plants in their new home..!

Presenting the flowering room.. But they are still in the veg cycle right now..!
day34_a.JPG

And with the lights on..!
day34_b.JPG

With the door closed and the fan blowing the temp is about 80.

The plants are still in a 20/4 period, but I think I will set it to 18/6 tonight or tomorrow.

I set the light 20" away from the tallest plant. I wasn't sure about HPS lighting.. Closer? Further?

Things look great to me. I'm so envious of the HPS. I gotta build a growbox that will allow me to use one if thats even possible. So much heat!

Back
Top Bottom