Mrrobert420's 10x10 Grow Tent - Multiple Strains - Perpetual

where your bottom zips up,his zips together.Imagine your tent double the height we used straps to lift it from the ceiling and assembled poles from inside.of course I do that with my little 5x5 also.

Ill get his maker,and get a link,he is one of the guys I wish would sign up here

I called him he said its a gorilla brand tent 12x12x10 tall

I hung up on him when he told me what he paid for it,wtf

Ok i assumed it was the gorilla brand - yea they are crazy expensive but i hear good things if you can afford it hahaha

wow 12x12x10 thats just f-in HUGE!

thanks for the invite

wow that is allot of grow space .. that tent is going to be full soon enough . with all that room u have plenty of room to get around your plants !

gonna be a mixture of lovely strain odors...

c526, even if you can't get him to join, perhaps he'll permit some pics that don't put him out in anyway? If you don' have a journal, post them here or in my journal. I would love to see what a 1 year veg plant that isn't a mom looks like!

Subbed BTW. mrrobert, when will you other journal finish?

if he permits a camera skybound ,no problem.

Mrrobbert-

I just noticed the silencer,you are correct, they are very simple to make and they,reduce noise very effectively,with none on in my room,I cant hear anything,when mine is hooked up,i can listen to my phone.install one on EACH side,and it is total silence,or atleast the wind noise is gone.

not_very_long.JPG

gap.JPG

inside20.JPG

>>>>I just noticed the silencer,you are correct, they are very simple to make and they,reduce noise very effectively,with none on in my room,I cant hear anything,when mine is hooked up,i can listen to my phone.install one on EACH side,and it is total silence,or atleast the wind noise is gone.<<<<

c526, can we get a step-by-step DIY on this silencer? Or anyone else? This looks very cool.

yes I can do one,I will post a different thread.

I built mine out of necessity,I couldnt stand in the room for 15 minutes,the noise of everything was to intense to relax
I made that years ago,before pre made "silencers" where started.basic design of a motorcycle exhaust/baffle.

Hi Robert

I just noticed this thread has "perpetual" in the title.

Are you planning to have different age plants in that system? Or will you be using a mix of techniques, ie the E&G and some soil staggered a few weeks?

By perpetual you mean this tent will forever be 12/12, right?

My second E&G finally went online last week. :morenutes: :yahoo:

Now I can run 2 cycles. My schedule is still off though. "Flower B" just went in, but Flower A is gonna start getting chopped this weekend. I'm a couple weeks off due to forgetting to calculate in clone time. :blalol: Eventually I will harvest half the room every 5ish weeks.

I'm curious how you're doing the "perpetual" part. :)

yes I can do one,I will post a different thread.

I built mine out of necessity,I couldnt stand in the room for 15 minutes,the noise of everything was to intense to relax
I made that years ago,before pre made "silencers" where started.basic design of a motorcycle exhaust/baffle.

you wouldn't like my basement :biglaugh:

I need a way to quiet my air pumps. Those things are obnoxiously loud. :blalol:

I'd be interested in your DIY thread too :thumb:
I love all things DIY! :Namaste:

I'll be here waiting for those answers to c526 & Hikers questions.

Hey Hiker when are you starting another journal? It's been 2 months now!!!!!!

c526, I'll bet you would rock a journal as well!!! As for me as soon as I can get a grow room set up I'll start one and let you guys know.

MR. ROBERT YOU ALREADY ROCK!!!!!

Sorry guys - Insane day at work today - Gonna respond tonight or tomorrow - Been here at work for over 16 hours - ready to go home to the ladies - i miss them :)

we has mastered the art of wall growing,so he wants to try 2 plants in it,1 year veg.yes I said that correctly,lmfao

Wow that's insane 1 year. I wanna see that too !!

thanks for the invite

wow that is allot of grow space .. that tent is going to be full soon enough . with all that room u have plenty of room to get around your plants !

gonna be a mixture of lovely strain odors...

Thank you Devils lettuce, super glad to have you. I wanted to get as many different kinds without going over board. My pineapple chunk is gonna be exciting in this tent. My other journal it's just rocking. Best plant I have grown so far :). Can't wait to scrog 6 of them. It will smell so good in there. Expecially with that skywalker competing at 6 plants lol.

c526, even if you can't get him to join, perhaps he'll permit some pics that don't put him out in anyway? If you don' have a journal, post them here or in my journal. I would love to see what a 1 year veg plant that isn't a mom looks like!

Subbed BTW. mrrobert, when will you other journal finish?

Hey skybound my other journal should finish in about 3 weeks or so. Can't wait ! Lol

if he permits a camera skybound ,no problem.

Mrrobbert-

I just noticed the silencer,you are correct, they are very simple to make and they,reduce noise very effectively,with none on in my room,I cant hear anything,when mine is hooked up,i can listen to my phone.install one on EACH side,and it is total silence,or atleast the wind noise is gone.

not_very_long.JPG

gap.JPG

inside20.JPG
Yea for sure I would Love to see your step by step on this :). Looks good :)

Mrrobert420 I'm in always up to see my fav pineapple chunk in action looking good nice set up I must say :goodjob:

I have nothing but good things to say about this strain so far. It's such a good yielder and smells sooo good in flower. How for have you here for the show :)

mrrobbert

how is the garage heated?? or do you even have any cold spells?

No heating in the garage. Not yet atleast. Southern California doesn't like to get too cold. Right I just exhuast into the attic which pulls cool air from outside. Tent temps are 68-75. We'll see how stable it stays lol

Hi Robert

I just noticed this thread has "perpetual" in the title.

Are you planning to have different age plants in that system? Or will you be using a mix of techniques, ie the E&G and some soil staggered a few weeks?

By perpetual you mean this tent will forever be 12/12, right?

My second E&G finally went online last week. :morenutes: :yahoo:

Now I can run 2 cycles. My schedule is still off though. "Flower B" just went in, but Flower A is gonna start getting chopped this weekend. I'm a couple weeks off due to forgetting to calculate in clone time. :blalol: Eventually I will harvest half the room every 5ish weeks.

I'm curious how you're doing the "perpetual" part. :)

you wouldn't like my basement :biglaugh:

I need a way to quiet my air pumps. Those things are obnoxiously loud. :blalol:

I'd be interested in your DIY thread too :thumb:
I love all things DIY! :Namaste:

whats up Hiker! Yes at this will hopefully stay in 12 / 12 once I run this first Veg session. Ill will be vegging in this tent for about a month and flip to flower. This will give my other box that is currently flowering another 3-4 weeks to finish. Once the box is done flowering I will be vegging in that cabinet and then taking them and putting them into the flowering tent.

One of my buddies who I gave 4 hindu Skunk clones gave me two back but he planted one in soil, so I dedcided to leave and run a soil plant just to see how it is. I would love to be able to throw a soil plants in where they fit.

congrats on your second set up - Wow that's really gonna be a lot of plants - Awesome - I was thinking of getting another 6 bucket expansion.

For the most part I plan splitting the two sides up also - flower A and Flower B - and maybe a few satellite plant here and there. would be nice to harvest 6 plants every 4 weeks and maybe stagger a few in between.

Back
Top Bottom