MRXC - Perpetual - Soil - LED/HPS - Mixed Grow

MRXC

:welcome:

hi everybody i'm verry happy to start this new journal. i recently finisht my new cab and made sure every thing is oke. now that it is im stating new seeds. and will pick the best plant out of 3 to be my mini bonsai mom the others are going to be flowerd at that time so i can take clones and pre grow them and so on and so on.

SO

What strain is it?
Vision seeds Northern lights
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
Indica dominant What percentages? 80/20%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
starting seeds today
Indoor
Soil
using PLAGRON Grow mix
starting in 0,7 L pots planning to flower in 18 L grow bags (smart pots)
Size of light?
veg = Mars hydro 100x3 180 watt actual draw
flower = Mars hydro 100x3 180 watt actual draw + 150 watt HPS with EVSA
Is it aircooled?
just the hps its in a mini cooltube
Temp of Room/cab?
controlled by thermostat 26 lights on dropping to 20 lights off
RH of Room/cab?
high in the veg area
low in the flower area
PH of media or res?
PH of 6 averrage
Any Pests ?
non
How often are you watering?
when needed
Type and strength of ferts used?
currently using sulfos gold nuts. but im going to order a other next time
WP_20151113_007.jpg

the plants that are standing in the flower area are amnesia's they just need a other week or so.
but those where plants that are grown in my old box after this its going to be the plan to have harvest every 2 month.

so now i'm going to the grow shop and get some soil

Good day to day i found back that other seed... It was under a cabinet in the kitchen ... But its in the glas now the other seeds are in the small pots right now so i will have 4 seedlings hope fully . The temp in the veg area is 27 degree's and the small pots are coverd with plastic foil for humidity and if they pop i will use 2 liter coke bottles as humidity domes

Just one quistion
Im running one old model mars hydro led 100x3 and was wandering if i should get a timer to run it 18/6 or can i run it 24/0 couse of cooldown period or will running it con do no harm ???

So i have 2 seeds pop and 2 that didnt do shit so i trew those away and continued with the two

At the moment i just give it water and rootstarter. Also orderd a EC meter so i could record what i do at a better way
Also orderd some new fertelizers but went with the same as i have now the sulfos gold ABC. It works fine only problem i have with it is that i have no clu of what the NPK ratio is .... So that sucks but after doing 5 grows with this feed i just didnt want to chance it ... Maybe later.

Now some NL pics
WP_20151129_001.jpg

WP_20151129_002.jpg

subbed :thumb:

good stuff, keep it up

best of luck

just topt the plants

only had the problem of my timer breaking down and it kept my light running 24 hours straight... so i used the one i use for my flowering site atm as im not using it for tthe flowering ... also one off the fans broke down ... so have to replace that to ... but after running for over 2 years straight it had to go some time xD. but the timer that broke was just 3 days old before it broke ... verry wierd...

Just feeded them for first time with 450 ppm and i stopt using the rootstarter.
Ph at 6.0

And i pickt off the bottom first treu leafs couse theye were laying on the ground... I just dont like that ...

And overall they are doing good the roots alreddy come out off the bottem of the pots. So i will soon pick the one that is going to stay there as my mom and the other will go into a 18 liter container and i will grow it out in the flower cab sins im not using it to flower i could grow a bigger one before i flower.

I also have orderd a fogger so i could build one of those fogger cloning things .

next to my mj grow i got some shrooms going as well i was thinking this is nice sinds i am doing this for years al reddy and harvest about 150 grams of fresh shrooms every 3 weeks ��

this is the first time i use a grow heating pad with the grow kit so i havehigh hopes

the (soil) mix is made up of perlite vermiculite and organic brown rice powder.

The strain is a thai ( easy to grow and big yielding shrooms )

Back
Top Bottom