Multi-Strain Soil Grow: 400W MH & HPS

Hey ladies and gents just a quick update. All is well in the irie garden - planted a couple rooted clones and let the rest go a bit more in the jiffy’s. The flower box is doing great all the ladies have started stretching so it will be an exciting week ahead. The ladies in flower are 61 days old from seed today. Really excited to see some flowers appearing in the next week or two!
Happy growing! :headbanger:
Peace
8F1E69C9-9AB5-49DC-8FC3-64D34EC28FD3.jpeg
28A79C0C-129B-4F0C-BAD7-344063C023C3.jpeg

Very very cool man, nice super healthy plants, looks like they are sharing the canopy well too.

I love the subtly different leaves from the different strains making a diverse canopy to look at!

Looking Irie indeed brother, I'm sure those flowers will be popping before you know it....haha
Nice job on the clones..... :snowboating: lst will be your friend with the wicked one...
Thanks brother! I’m not even sure anymore which one is the wicked one they all going crazy :headbanger::laughtwo: front left?

Very very cool man, nice super healthy plants, looks like they are sharing the canopy well too.

I love the subtly different leaves from the different strains making a diverse canopy to look at!
Thanks for stopping by @FoNz! They are working well together indeed! :ganjamon::rollit:

Hey guys - just wanted to show you these cool little plant bends I got recently, i’ll definitely be playing around with this a lot more in the future it is so easy and fun to use :slide::headbanger: the plant pictured is the Suur Bek (Sour Mouth) which is a cross of Glue X Sour Grape by Helderberg Genetics.
I’ll post a full canopy update pic tomorrow!
Happy growing, peace :Namaste:
B6771323-4204-455E-8612-29F793AB3409.jpeg
E4808A6E-3DAD-44A0-A11B-4619912798CD.jpeg
318E9B65-B3E8-44C0-B1E5-A981BFC2A7A9.jpeg
68C8B37B-16A4-49AD-BA4C-625152360C44.jpeg

Hey guys - just wanted to show you these cool little plant bends I got recently, i’ll definitely be playing around with this a lot more in the future it is so easy and fun to use :slide::headbanger: the plant pictured is the Suur Bek (Sour Mouth) which is a cross of Glue X Sour Grape by Helderberg Genetics.
I’ll post a full canopy update pic tomorrow!
Happy growing, peace :Namaste:
B6771323-4204-455E-8612-29F793AB3409.jpeg
E4808A6E-3DAD-44A0-A11B-4619912798CD.jpeg
318E9B65-B3E8-44C0-B1E5-A981BFC2A7A9.jpeg
68C8B37B-16A4-49AD-BA4C-625152360C44.jpeg

Yes please share where you got those plant bends as they would make life such a pleasure.
It was the plant @frontleft brother, keep your eye on biltong&buds as @motherlandgenetics are releasing some new strains this week which look proper boss.....

Hey hey mr.Fonz morning to you....

Hey guys, i picked them up at my local horticulture shop but they can be found all over online, try searching for 'Plastic plant bends' or something similar and you should find it with ease. They are quite cheap. For my SA boets: Plant Bends - Online Hydroponics Shop .

Morning Smeegs :yummy: that front left is the cheese and i find she needs to be tied down here and there every day it's crazy o_O I actually stumbled on Motherland's facebook page last week and i am quite excited to try them out! I was waiting for a SA breeder to cross some strains similar to Etho's Genetics and this looks like it. I'll definitely be picking them up when they drop (hopefully the prices are as reasonable as Helderberg Genetics or similar), let me know if you grab some too and we could look at doing a comparative grow or something during our next summer season.
I ordered some Tangerine Dream & Tripple Cheese from @Barney's Farm last night so i'm looking at running 3 of each in this box next after the chop :D have a lekker day and week! I hope trimming and drying has been going well that side. Is it still pissing with rain?

Hey guys, i picked them up at my local horticulture shop but they can be found all over online, try searching for 'Plastic plant bends' or something similar and you should find it with ease. They are quite cheap. For my SA boets: Plant Bends - Online Hydroponics Shop .
Not finding 'em from sources this side of the pond, guess that's just another reason to one day throw a huge 420 SA party for everyone to meet up and chill.

Back
Top Bottom