Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

That bud is jaw droppingly gorgeous. OMG. Amazing. Werd up.

+rep.

2010-02-25_05.jpg

munki... they really look amazing, i just feel sorry for you when trim time comes around... i know i hate cutting off any trichcome laden leaves, in this case the WHOLE PLANT!!!... +reps if i can

very bushy! im concerned that all your pistols are already orange...

No worries with that. The trichomes are the key and few of those have gone amber.

munki... they really look amazing, i just feel sorry for you when trim time comes around... i know i hate cutting off any trichcome laden leaves, in this case the WHOLE PLANT!!!... +reps if i can

Just more material to make Gumby Hash with!

Really appreciate everyone reading and commenting on the thread. Wish we could have a "420 mag summit" so we could meet and share! ;)

No worries with that. The trichomes are the key and few of those have gone amber.

Just more material to make Gumby Hash with!

Really appreciate everyone reading and commenting on the thread. Wish we could have a "420 mag summit" so we could meet and share! ;)

When I was a member of another forum, we all met up in indianapolis for the 500(it was a car forum, ask crimsonK20). It would have to be someplace centrally located.

Munki the plants look great, can't wait to see what u yield.:bravo:

another fine job man....beautiful ladys, nice and frosty

Some pics from last night. Not a lot of change in plants. PPM of reservoir at 110 PPM even after adding water back to original fill line so something is being rinsed out of the root zone.

2010-02-27_01.jpg

2010-02-27_02.jpg

2010-02-27_03.jpg

2010-02-27_04.jpg

2010-02-27_05.jpg

2010-02-27_06.jpg

2010-02-27_07.jpg

2010-02-27_08.jpg

2010-02-27_09.jpg

2010-02-27_10.jpg

2010-02-27_11.jpg

It may turn out that this grow is more for hash than bud but we shall see how it looks after trimming.

Hi munki...I'm not quite sure how you meant that last comment.

Did you mean the buds really aren't growing too big and it's mostly sugar leaves or just a funny comment about how much sugar leaf production you have?

Great looking bushes though! Mine's about to head that direction and is almost as bushy but on a smaller scale :p MountainHigh clued me in to this grow since mine is bushy like these.

Hi munki...I'm not quite sure how you meant that last comment.

Did you mean the buds really aren't growing too big and it's mostly sugar leaves or just a funny comment about how much sugar leaf production you have?

Great looking bushes though! Mine's about to head that direction and is almost as bushy but on a smaller scale :p MountainHigh clued me in to this grow since mine is bushy like these.

From what I can see, the buds do not look like large, fat nugs but I won't be able to tell for sure until I harvest. It could be from ScrOG as the screen makes more but smaller buds or some other factor but I see more of the little leaves than hard nugs.

the hash will be plentyful, but you'll still get a lot of nuggage.
and the buds look like they're just so damn delicious that the plant simply had to make it an umbrella on top to catch a bit of shade to protect them trics.

looks like its gonna be a good smoke. that's what i most desire, so kudos bro.

Back
Top Bottom