My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I probably would'nt take a license if they gave me one.from what im hearing they're taking the right to grow your own away in 2014 in Canada( this is just what I heard from several licenced growers so its not gospel but still).the only option is going to be buy the ground up bunk from the governement.Im pretty sure anybody that was growing legally will be getting a visit from the man to make sure they arent growing anymore.I dont plan on ever stopping what i love too do bro,they can keep they're license:)

ps: it might only be Ontario I cant remember.
I hadn't heard that...The state attorney general and county attorney are doing their best to undermine the will of the people with their "religous" beliefs....they have delayed the opening of dispensaries and yet our state cries poverty...when they could be making tax dollars on every sale of MMJ! Go figure? I believe the die is cast for the end of prohibition after our last elections. I was referring to that license thing that looked very similar to what our country had just prior our prohibition action. There was, and still is, no profit in it for BIG lumber, pharma, or king cotton...which was far from the king in the fiber world compared to hemps qualities, so their lobbiests either legally or illegally lobbied hard for the prohibition of hemp. Cash contributions to candidates ring a bell? I believe the times they are a changin' :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

ok buddy, i just put some on my youtube.. first for everything. ill upload when its finished. thanks for allowing the post of my vid :)
Hey 333, Once the video is uploaded to youtube right click on its address in the address bar, then open a journal and when you have said what you want about your video click on the globe up above the text box, an address box will pop up, right click on it and paste the URL of your youtube video, click OK....VOILA! :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Weed Nerd Presents Weeden Part19

Dang Jon that was awesome!! I am into it 46 minutes and I GOTTA go water Dang! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hadn't heard that...The state attorney general and county attorney are doing their best to undermine the will of the people with their "religous" beliefs....they have delayed the opening of dispensaries and yet our state cries poverty...when they could be making tax dollars on every sale of MMJ! Go figure? I believe the die is cast for the end of prohibition after our last elections. I was referring to that license thing that looked very similar to what our country had just prior our prohibition action. There was, and still is, no profit in it for BIG lumber, pharma, or king cotton...which was far from the king in the fiber world compared to hemps qualities, so their lobbiests either legally or illegally lobbied hard for the prohibition of hemp. Cash contributions to candidates ring a bell? I believe the times they are a changin' :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope so buddy:wood:

Dang Jon that was awesome!! I am into it 46 minutes and I GOTTA go water Dang! :cheesygrinsmiley:
yep that guy is my hero :adore: talk about living the life,good friends, good music, good food, beautiful plants and hes helping ALOT of patients that really need it.theres alot of vids from him on the weed nerd theyre all called garden of weeden:)

a little nervous that i may have gone too far with defoling.. nothing i can do about it now. i thought my screen was pretty choco-bloc full before i defoled, there is gaps in the screen everywhere! i estimated around 200-230 tops hoping to get around 2g per hole. i think that is realistic im not sure lol. but would be pretty happy with that. thanks again jon.

Nice scrog D!!

Not sure how much shorter your summer is but I managed 2 Auto harvests last year, started the first indoors, put outside for the final 4/5 weeks and planted the second lot of seeds when I put the first lot outside, all harvested before September. Got to be worth a go?

:hookah:

Tremendous video Jon, drooled over the ribs more than the buds!, but only just!

:high-five:

hey everyone heres an update.
DAY 25 FLOWER
things are looking pretty good but I cant wait to get rid of the rails.I dont think led's work well with them,they werent designed to be moving and you can see the difference from the 2 plants that get the delay twice,they are more developed in everyway,not to say the others dont look good,they just arent as fat or quite as frosty as the other two.that will all be fixed next round,as long as Fero comes through for me...fingers crossed.all in all they look pretty good though,what a difference from last round!

Heres my attempt at some macros,not bad for a cellphone and jewlers loop.
IMAG05078.jpg

IMAG05088.jpg

IMAG05105.jpg

IMAG05127.jpg

IMAG051512.jpg

IMAG05177.jpg

IMAG051810.jpg

IMAG05197.jpg

IMAG052211.jpg

IMAG05238.jpg

IMAG05249.jpg

IMAG05257.jpg

full view
IMAG05264.jpg

pk
IMAG05275.jpg

IMAG05288.jpg

IMAG05297.jpg

IMAG05306.jpg

IMAG05339.jpg

IMAG05347.jpg

IMAG05366.jpg

IMAG05374.jpg

IMAG053911.jpg

wish I could remember who said you cant grow big plants with led:)
IMAG05417.jpg

IMAG05409.jpg

IMAG05438.jpg

IMAG05448.jpg

chernobyl,what an awesome lime and spicy hash smell!
IMAG054512.jpg

berrybomb
IMAG054610.jpg

berrybomb
IMAG05477.jpg

hgk
IMAG05488.jpg

IMAG05508.jpg

hope you all enjoy the pics:)

Back
Top Bottom