My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

hey Buck where you at?

hey Buck where you at?

Hey Fish... a lot going on. Thanks for the kick

No canes ... moving dirt with a shovel if you can believe it. A lot going on in the rooms and they are about to be torn down.

something to look at

:high-five:

haze

DSC_1383_haze.jpg

haze

DSC_1392_haze.jpg

S Girl like 8-9 gen? no idea.

DSC_1390_sgirl.jpg

S Girl hash tip :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1388_sgirl.jpg

Ok ! Buddy ! What's this shove in hand stuff? You are either stubborn as hell or just really want some meds. What's weed widow think of this? Never mind, she thinks your crazy already.

Great pictures,,,,as usual my freind.:high-five:

Ok ! Buddy ! What's this shove in hand stuff? You are either stubborn as hell or just really want some meds. What's weed widow think of this? Never mind, she thinks your crazy already.

Great pictures,,,,as usual my freind.:high-five:

Thanks OMM. The ganja widow is happy this was not a 2 month event. When I can move I do. I always have pain, I just work through it when I can and work back to it when I have to. One Dr. tried to send me to rehabilitation :cheesygrinsmiley: I found this go around totally without opiates I had more pain but it did not last as long and I think I know the reason. Oxi takes away the pain and makes you fucked up so you forget you are hurt. You can keep re-hurting yourself when you can't feel it, you do shit like try to stand up without canes. When you really really need to stop the pain is after the initial injury and to sleep. I used a massive dose of tincture (three shots!) for sleep and just curbed the pain with acetaminophen. I slept well and never forgot I was hurt so I did not re-injure myself. One and a half week recovery. :yummy:

the Photos.....well that goes without saying.:cheer:
you take it easy on the money maker Buck. y:circle-of-love:our girls need you

Thanks OMM. The ganja widow is happy this was not a 2 month event. When I can move I do. I always have pain, I just work through it when I can and work back to it when I have to. One Dr. tried to send me to rehabilitation :cheesygrinsmiley: I found this go around totally without opiates I had more pain but it did not last as long and I think I know the reason. Oxi takes away the pain and makes you fucked up so you forget you are hurt. You can keep re-hurting yourself when you can't feel it, you do shit like try to stand up without canes. When you really really need to stop the pain is after the initial injury and to sleep. I used a massive dose of tincture (three shots!) for sleep and just curbed the pain with acetaminophen. I slept well and never forgot I was hurt so I did not re-injure myself. One and a half week recovery. :yummy:

Okay Buckshot, I sure get the picture Buddy. Sorry Brother. You are amazing to do what you do. Don't ever stop my Friend. Much respect. I identify with you just a bit. I carry 2 five gallon pots with soil in them from the front of the house to the back and set them down, it takes me almost an hour to get my breath back. We do love what we do, so we pay the price. Good on us!

Okay Buckshot, I sure get the picture Buddy. Sorry Brother. You are amazing to do what you do. Don't ever stop my Friend. Much respect. I identify with you just a bit. I carry 2 five gallon pots with soil in them from the front of the house to the back and set them down, it takes me almost an hour to get my breath back. We do love what we do, so we pay the price. Good on us!

I told my Dr. that at least half the benefit I receive from cannabis comes from growing not using!!!

Great and colorful pictures. You make me jealous growing such beautiful meds. Hope they`re as potent as they are pretty.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Buck, you take those pictures with your cell phone? wow! :bravo:

I'm not sure what to say about your post on the other thread. I don't think anyone is trying to trivialize your pain or the amazing medicinal qualities of cannabis. We all agree prohibition is wrong and are fighting to end it. One pathway towards that goal is promoting the medical uses of cannabis. Sure, the goal IS to get patients the meds they need legally, but I'm equally sure many of us see it's acceptance as medicine being the first step of deprogramming society's view of MJ. Certainly there are some folks that want to stop at legal MMJ, but I suspect the majority of us, while fully supporting MMJ, really want to see the end of prohibition completely.

I'm not saying the article was worded well. I can understand where you took offense, but I can also see the other perspective. You have my utmost respect as a grower, and perhaps the best bud photographer here. :winkyface: After hearing the physical challenges you're dealing with, I have even more respect for you! :Namaste:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

yep what Fishy said:bravo:

:cheesygrinsmiley: x 2

Great and colorful pictures. You make me jealous growing such beautiful meds. Hope they`re as potent as they are pretty.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks Y... the girls are very potent :cheesygrinsmiley: one day I will have them tested.

Buck, you take those pictures with your cell phone? wow! :bravo:

I'm not sure what to say about your post on the other thread. I don't think anyone is trying to trivialize your pain or the amazing medicinal qualities of cannabis. We all agree prohibition is wrong and are fighting to end it. One pathway towards that goal is promoting the medical uses of cannabis. Sure, the goal IS to get patients the meds they need legally, but I'm equally sure many of us see it's acceptance as medicine being the first step of deprogramming society's view of MJ. Certainly there are some folks that want to stop at legal MMJ, but I suspect the majority of us, while fully supporting MMJ, really want to see the end of prohibition completely.

I'm not saying the article was worded well. I can understand where you took offense, but I can also see the other perspective. You have my utmost respect as a grower, and perhaps the best bud photographer here. :winkyface: After hearing the physical challenges you're dealing with, I have even more respect for you! :Namaste:

Nope, no cell. Nikon D5000.

I backspaced over a rant. I think you missed my point.

Folks

I went and looked at my beautiful girls last night and took some pictures. I say thanks when it hits me what I have been given...I say thanks a lot :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haze, this plant has such an unusual smell (awesome) this is the same haze plant cloned forward

DSC_1406_haze.jpg

another haze top bud (about 5)

DSC_1405_haze.jpg

S Girl - hash bud plant. This is what I mean when I say "done"... "Thanks" :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1402_sgirl.jpg

S Girl doing a sweet hash tip... I love this plant

DSC_1403_sgirlhashtip.jpg

Oh!! I forgot to mention (this is to keep my foggy gourd straight) I stared the Purple Afghani x Hawaiian seeds :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks folks for stopping by :peace:

good weed Buck:)
those girls are down right sweet. every ounce of love you give them seems to pay back in tons:bravo:

good weed Buck:)
those girls are down right sweet. every ounce of love you give them seems to pay back in tons:bravo:

Thank you fish, good weed to you too and may weed be free for all. :blunt:

I have tried hard to keep my shit together with more :green_heart: for the girls and of course it will all be blown up soon, that is the pattern.

You are a wizard with that camera. You pictures just glow, Buckshot. :bravo::high-five:

Thank you OMM you are making me want to try some Hawaiian sun grown with all the great pics you have been putting out!! Don't forget close-ups before you cut!!!

Back
Top Bottom