My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Morning folks

I am burnt out... life is delivering a few punches but I am getting ready for the counter attack, watch out life.

So needless to say I did not write anything plus I have to talk to OMM to see how he does things.

I will preface the next part of the story with this. I don't to this day understand people.

Let's look at a pic :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a blue dream clone. She developed two tops without being pinched!! I have to get a shot of the stalk, you can see it just started growing two tops :cheesygrinsmiley: anyway blue dream is a powerhouse growing plant (tastes good and nice day meds). I might put one outside...

This plant is about 4' and had been under the Budmaster light its entire budding period.

She is a proud girl :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1605_bluedream.jpg

PS this girl had me defoliating my ass off :yikes:... yes I admit defoliation has its place :cheesygrinsmiley:

good morning and good weed Buck:)
should have figured the bomb thing out:)

You have fine taste in cannabis, my friend! :yummy:

Thats a beautiful Blue Dream, and it is some fine ass day-meds!
The only crappy thing about hawaii is we can't get cuttings at all essentially.

OMM has me defoliating too... It does have its place :surrender:

Morning folks

I am burnt out... life is delivering a few punches but I am getting ready for the counter attack, watch out life.

So needless to say I did not write anything plus I have to talk to OMM to see how he does things.

I will preface the next part of the story with this. I don't to this day understand people.

Let's look at a pic :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a blue dream clone. She developed two tops without being pinched!! I have to get a shot of the stalk, you can see it just started growing two tops :cheesygrinsmiley: anyway blue dream is a powerhouse growing plant (tastes good and nice day meds). I might put one outside...

This plant is about 4' and had been under the Budmaster light its entire budding period.

She is a proud girl :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1605_bluedream.jpg

PS this girl had me defoliating my ass off :yikes:... yes I admit defoliation has its place :cheesygrinsmiley:

are the pics shown of the colas under the helios?

Howdy Buck:) you should explain that them there fancy lights are only for photographic purposes:)

hello dear buck i'm jeans ! i'm texting from italy, i'm a newbie in led grow and thought you might help me with some questions if you want.
well i've seen you bouhjt the bysen helios how does it work?
did you have any inssue with it from you got it?
if yes how was the warranty service? are you still using for flowering? what's the brand of the other lights?
thanks for the answers.
jeans

For some reason I missed this... :geek: OK I am using all sorts of lights at the moment. I really like the Helios panel. Look in the lighting forum for my post about it as it has details I can't remember. I use it as a side light panel but I always put a plant right under it and they always do well. The Budmaster the blue dream twin is under is a powerhouse. I have three panels we won't talk about because one you can't buy and two that... well we won't talk about them. I also have two 400 watt hoods with MH and HPS in them. I am thinking of mixing in an HPS or two in the bud room... throw it all at once, the buckshot approach :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you are considering a Helios they are fine lights.

Howdy Buck:) you should explain that them there fancy lights are only for photographic purposes:)

Jeans, fish cake has found me out. I also use "dark energy" that actually grows the plants I just use the LEDs for the wonderful color they sometimes add to my images... speaking of pics, I just took some. Gotta go look

Well those pics I took sucked. So last night I took more, most of those sucked. I managed a decent shot of each of the tops of the twin top blue dream.

The LED lights cause some of the purple effect in the stems. You can see it in these shots, where the light hits the stem it turns purple.

I did a lot of work last night. Most of the ladies are happy. I am wondering about this girl. I will watch her close :geek:

DSC_1625_twin.jpg

DSC_1626_twin.jpg

Enjoy folks :peace:

edit --

I think this might be two angles on the same top... duh

howdy Buck and a great smoke to you too:)
your pics never suck and these dont either:cheer:

Sorry to not individually reply. Thank you one and all :hug: Now I know why James the green does not dig holes :cheesygrinsmiley: I have one done and filled and one half dug. Mowed some in between the rain showers. Planted marigolds around the perimeter of the garden and moved dirt... :sleep:

Howdy Buck! you take it easy on that there Back brother!
and have a Great Weedend:circle-of-love:

Howdy Buck! you take it easy on that there Back brother!
and have a Great Weedend:circle-of-love:

Nevah! ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you have a great weekend too, don't forget mothers day!!! ... not that you could!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom