re: Neuro Genesis Study to Grow Dreams & Meds

So, I have told all my patients about you and my goal to is get all of us on the oil for 2018....in about 1 month.....they all have a myriad of ailments and I would like to step up the healing cannabis treatments......

So, how do you ingest the oil and what does it taste like.....? Please advise so I can prepare all of us to be ready and know what to expect.....thank you so much in advance.....you are ground breaking in more ways than one and this ALZ is all over my radar for myself.....I certainly can't help others if I am not "with it" myself....I am so blessed to have found you.....

Like peeking inside my own head a little bit there. I think and write in a similar
fashion. I am forever trying to figure out what I actually want to say.

I do figure it out sometimes, though. Those are good times indeed.

Cheers friend.

*We have so much in common don't we. I just sit there looking at my sentences, what do I need to say in the least amount of words. That's cool you could relate. I see this with other broken brains too. You can still understand but the thought process is backwards. This is often how I speak. My husband can decipher but most people just look at me strange. Especially then I have to explain what I meant to say. But then why does Poetry really grab my attention? Why all the puns too, I can't stop speaking in riddles. I'm still studying as to why this happens in the brain.

I absolutely adore you, G2HM.....keep the great stories coming.....I am going to see my mom on Thursday......thinking of taking some of the Cannatonic to her to try.....you continue to inspire and motivate me..... :circle-of-love:

Thank you sooooo much Shawnee. You know you always have a space here in my heart. I really would love to hear how your mom feels after, but just as important, we need to get you on a protocol yourself. I hope you can see that I want the best for you and your family, cause we're family here. I'm inspired by your caregiverness...hahahaha I gots to gets me some ov dat cannatonic. hahaha, stop it brain!

So, I have told all my patients about you and my goal to is get all of us on the oil for 2018....in about 1 month.....they all have a myriad of ailments and I would like to step up the healing cannabis treatments......

So, how do you ingest the oil and what does it taste like.....? Please advise so I can prepare all of us to be ready and know what to expect.....thank you so much in advance.....you are ground breaking in more ways than one and this ALZ is all over my radar for myself.....I certainly can't help others if I am not "with it" myself....I am so blessed to have found you.....

*I personally ingest through a dropper of a dark ambered glass bottle. Capsules are the way to go, but I don't quite have the dexterity to do those yet. Plus I have an ocd thing about germs and the thought of putting my hands on capsules without gloves on makes me nervous. hahahaha, I've always been that way.

I use 30ml bottles that I ordered from Am*zon they come with droppers. You can get a 12 pack and they come from the silicone capital of the world, Beverly Hills, just fun fact. They last about a month and then I refill. Make sure you have a big oral syringe to fill them without mess.

I take 5 ml x 4 times a day which equals 20 drops x4 or 1 teaspoon x4. Many people use coconut oil if you prefer a non-savoury taste. But I personally use extra virgin olive oil because I crave the taste. I read that peeps with ALZ profiles should stick to a mediterranean diet and i need an Omega 3 enriched diet to keep Diabetes away, and create those all important brain cells.

I know more people prefer coconut oil, but my stomach and limited fussy pallette can't stand the taste. It tastes like I'm drinking chapstick or suntan lotion, something in my head says, do not drink this liquid. But with olive oil I could drink it out of the bottle, so I do. Oops I rambled...hahahaha

Thank you for sharing the love. I have my moments of clarity amidst the chaos around me. It's humbling, I just want the suffering to stop. There is no reason why I should not share as much information as possible. If anything I do helps you, then I have extended my legacy in a positive way. Every day counts, make them count for you by getting your stuff ready.

Once you have everything ready, you will never look back.

Also, I have a Day oil and I have a Night oil now. I find it is great to have a special oil for nighttime to match the cycle of my sleeping patterns and also help regulate them. I have super restless legs and get agitated if I'm too hot.

But my night oil feels like it untangles my muscle spasms better, than suffering through them. Since you are "swimming" in your green meds, I would recommend making a few oils for potency, cause you don't want to be taking oil that makes you active, at night. And that is where I think experience comes through that I'm happy to share.

What else can I do to help...:Namaste:

I'm here G2HM and really pondering your thoughts as it relates to my grandmother. She is very forgetful and seems lost most of the time granted she's 87 and on her own. She hasn't been diagnosed with alz but I'm afraid it's almost inevitable. Can I make her drops to put on her food like you make your olive oil drops? Or does that dilute the medicine? Great to have your positive vibes back and your lovely passion to beat this disease. I haven't really experienced it personally but I realized I can't live in the dark anymore. We have the medicine America. Give us the resources to use it.

*I personally ingest through a dropper of a dark ambered glass bottle. Capsules are the way to go, but I don't quite have the dexterity to do those yet. Plus I have an ocd thing about germs and the thought of putting my hands on capsules without gloves on makes me nervous. hahahaha, I've always been that way.

I use 30ml bottles that I ordered from Am*zon they come with droppers. You can get a 12 pack and they come from the silicone capital of the world, Beverly Hills, just fun fact. They last about a month and then I refill. Make sure you have a big oral syringe to fill them without mess.

I take 5 ml x 4 times a day which equals 20 drops x4 or 1 teaspoon x4. Many people use coconut oil if you prefer a non-savoury taste. But I personally use extra virgin olive oil because I crave the taste. I read that peeps with ALZ profiles should stick to a mediterranean diet and i need an Omega 3 enriched diet to keep Diabetes away, and create those all important brain cells.

I know more people prefer coconut oil, but my stomach and limited fussy pallette can't stand the taste. It tastes like I'm drinking chapstick or suntan lotion, something in my head says, do not drink this liquid. But with olive oil I could drink it out of the bottle, so I do. Oops I rambled...hahahaha

Thank you for sharing the love. I have my moments of clarity amidst the chaos around me. It's humbling, I just want the suffering to stop. There is no reason why I should not share as much information as possible. If anything I do helps you, then I have extended my legacy in a positive way. Every day counts, make them count for you by getting your stuff ready.

Once you have everything ready, you will never look back.

Also, I have a Day oil and I have a Night oil now. I find it is great to have a special oil for nighttime to match the cycle of my sleeping patterns and also help regulate them. I have super restless legs and get agitated if I'm too hot.

But my night oil feels like it untangles my muscle spasms better, than suffering through them. Since you are "swimming" in your green meds, I would recommend making a few oils for potency, cause you don't want to be taking oil that makes you active, at night. And that is where I think experience comes through that I'm happy to share.

What else can I do to help...:Namaste:

Hi folks, the brainiacs swing straight back into action .
420-magazine-mobile290646237.jpg

I am a big fan of reusing as many resources as possible.

For my oils that are liquid based at room temperature I reuse the liquid paracetamol amber glass bottles and oral syringes that we always have on hand for the kids when they get their colds and fevers.

These hold 100ml and my dose is 5ml, 3 to 4 times a day so should provide 20 doses.
They do have safety lids which can be a good thing, or not, depending on your fine motor skill capabilities.

Shawnee, I have infused olive oil, coconut oil and grape seed oil which gets swished around in the mouth for as long as is comfortable then swallowed.

I would recommend have a wee sample of each oil (not cannabis infused) for a taste test for your patients.
Then you can infuse the oil to the preference of each individual's taste.

Have an awesome day all you fine folks

Another option:
20171129_0814551.jpg
My wife says these are cheap online, although the turkey injector was pricey at about $15. Doubles for filling dropper bottles and during processing, helping separate oil from water by holding vertical, squirt water at bottom out into waste jar, then squirt oil out into mason jar. I keep THC in 15ml and CBD in 30ml or 60ml, helps me not confuse them even though I label them! I tend to use the CBD more and a dropper (1ml) of THC at night with 1-2 ml CBD oil. Those are lite doses, on a piece of bread, but I am taking for maintenance.

Hi All,

In our household we use capsules, drops, topicals, edibles as well as vaping and much less often, smoking, as methods of consumption.

The capsules require the extra step of putting the oil into the capsules. With a little practice and patience you will be able to do it without too much of a mess.

The great thing about capsules is they are easy to use and transport.

Peace. :peace:

Shawnee, here's some info from Sue about what kinds of oil to use that I blogged to my blog:

Oils & Sunflower Lecithin Notes by SweetSue

Jim's in da house. Gonna look to see if he has any magic. Thanks for the invite Lady G. :thanks:

So I'm really really high :bongrip: and just sorta skimmed all the rules on page 1. I'm going to try not to break anything. :rofl:

I've had the same doctor for past three years. A couple weeks ago she and I went through all the stupid stuff of a Medicare Annual Wellness visit. :rofl: Near the end she asked "Do you use marijuana?" My reply "Yes". She asked "Daily?" and I said "Yes"

She looks at me and I asked her "What do you think?" She said "I wouldn't recommend smoking anything."

Then I told her about all the oilers. That's all.

I'm here G2HM and really pondering your thoughts as it relates to my grandmother. She is very forgetful and seems lost most of the time granted she's 87 and on her own. She hasn't been diagnosed with alz but I'm afraid it's almost inevitable. Can I make her drops to put on her food like you make your olive oil drops? Or does that dilute the medicine? Great to have your positive vibes back and your lovely passion to beat this disease. I haven't really experienced it personally but I realized I can't live in the dark anymore. We have the medicine America. Give us the resources to use it.

*Congratulations on your GM living on her own and she's 87!!! Wowzers, now that's the news I love to hear. She must be doing something special to keep herself independent that long. Did you know that our memory naturally declines as we age? You can actually prevent this from happening by doing an oil maintenance plan and keep working without retirement. Now, she's 87 years young meaning she would certainly benefit from coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil infused cbd/thc.

*You could start her on 5mg>10mg>15mg>20mg of coconut oil/olive oil WITHOUT any infusion just to get her used to the taste, it will help. Neuro doctors recommend 20 mg of coconut oil because it's unsaturated, so it's up to you. I prefer olive oil cause it's good for heart and brain cell generation.

*Then you can infuse it and she can take with food. You could even start her as low as 5 drops which is 1ml. It's all up to what she can handle. But after researching, I would start her on the oil, then infuse it, and give it to her with food. I think it's always best to add the oil after the food is made because when you cook with it, the molecular structure changes. So try to keep the oil whole, and just add it to whatever she is eating at the time. Anything she would eat with olive oil works. Any sweet food you can add Coconut oil. In cooking, olive oil has a savory profile and coconut is used when oil is required for deserts.

*Also, make sure you give her active oil during the day, and sleepy oil for nighttime. That way she isn't having opposite effects to her routine. It needs to compliment her schedule as it will help her.

*There is so much that can be done with this versatile plant, just always start off low and slow. Do the increments in her dosing schedule weekly then stop at 20 mg/daily for 3 months and ride that so she gets used to the schedule.

*I love answering questions like this, thank you!

Hi folks, the brainiacs swing straight back into action .

I am a big fan of reusing as many resources as possible.

For my oils that are liquid based at room temperature I reuse the liquid paracetamol amber glass bottles and oral syringes that we always have on hand for the kids when they get their colds and fevers.

These hold 100ml and my dose is 5ml, 3 to 4 times a day so should provide 20 doses.
They do have safety lids which can be a good thing, or not, depending on your fine motor skill capabilities.

Shawnee, I have infused olive oil, coconut oil and grape seed oil which gets swished around in the mouth for as long as is comfortable then swallowed.

I would recommend have a wee sample of each oil (not cannabis infused) for a taste test for your patients.
Then you can infuse the oil to the preference of each individual’s taste.

Have an awesome day all you fine folks

*Super amazing advice, I would recommend the same. Great job GN30!

Another option: My wife says these are cheap online, although the turkey injector was pricey at about $15. Doubles for filling dropper bottles and during processing, helping separate oil from water by holding vertical, squirt water at bottom out into waste jar, then squirt oil out into mason jar. I keep THC in 15ml and CBD in 30ml or 60ml, helps me not confuse them even though I label them! I tend to use the CBD more and a dropper (1ml) of THC at night with 1-2 ml CBD oil. Those are lite doses, on a piece of bread, but I am taking for maintenance.

*Wow, with bread, mmmm can you imagine just dipping it in. mmmm. I never thought of seperating the THC from the CBD oil. That is intriguing. I love that you still have to use different size bottles with labels because I do that too. No matter how much I label stuff I always read it wrong in some capacity. So great idea and your pics are so useful, thank you for sharing.

Hi All,

In our household we use capsules, drops, topicals, edibles as well as vaping and much less often, smoking, as methods of consumption.

The capsules require the extra step of putting the oil into the capsules. With a little practice and patience you will be able to do it without too much of a mess.

The great thing about capsules is they are easy to use and transport.

Peace. :peace:

*Awesome to know...many thank you's for responding. :love::thanks::love:

Shawnee, here's some info from Sue about what kinds of oil to use that I blogged to my blog:

Oils & Sunflower Lecithin Notes by SweetSue

*Into the abyss...hahahaha. Great link, thanks for sharing. :love::thanks::love: I can't have a journal without SweetSue's links present.

-----------------------------------------------

LOVED ALL THE PICTURES OF BOTTLES

You don't see them posted so I was really happy to see how many people dose with bottles and how they fill them.

Thank you to everyone for responding too. Pictures tell me so much.

Journal entry coming up tomorrow with updates about my health too.

Feeling really good about this journal Brainiacs. Keep the information flowing.

Much love and loyalty...Lady G

Thank you for that info Lady. I never thought about getting her used to the taste before infusing the oil, duh! I have so much to think about now in a good way thanks to you and all of the awesome people here. I'll be looking forward to your update. Well wishes from the West coast!

Jim's in da house. Gonna look to see if he has any magic. Thanks for the invite Lady G. :thanks:

So I'm really really high :bongrip: and just sorta skimmed all the rules on page 1. I'm going to try not to break anything. :rofl:

I've had the same doctor for past three years. A couple weeks ago she and I went through all the stupid stuff of a Medicare Annual Wellness visit. :rofl: Near the end she asked "Do you use marijuana?" My reply "Yes". She asked "Daily?" and I said "Yes"

She looks at me and I asked her "What do you think?" She said "I wouldn't recommend smoking anything."

Then I told her about all the oilers. That's all.

*hahahahaha, I don't think you could break anything MagicJim, you are the one to puts everything together, ie, car and plant, oil and plant, blue dream and plant...and so on...lol.

*I think the doctors have such a "drug use" frame of mind because of what they are taught. But once they find out about oil, it seems to take the scare away from them. You must have felt safe enough to mention it. I think that's awesome, my doctor is all for it, yet I still can't convince her the THC, in small doses, can be beneficial. But I'm working on her, patients are the teachers. Just by you talking to her, she is now aware and taking the stereotypes away.

*Thank you for visiting while you are on the MagicJim carpet ride...in da house...:thanks:

Here!

So happy you started another journal. Wonderful information already. Thank you!

*I couldn't imagine my new journal without my favourite buzz light year recipe maker of the year...hahahahaha
GrandpaT in da house 2!

Lord have mercy, so much terrific information here; I am so grateful....well, you all know my intentions now for the new year with my patients and myself, which is oil for everyone..... I need to get a handle on the oil dosing, how to measure mg and where to get the products to know exactly what that means and how to measure, and how to decide what oil(s) to use.....it's baby step time for me and I have no problem admitting that I don't know what I don't know, so I will ask away......I'm totally on board with daytime and night time oils and so are my patients based on my indica and sativa offerings....very interested in Lady G's favorites for ALZ, of course, but I would put that Cannatonic strain right up there with the best of them for high CBD qualities for those who want the healing effects and not the sativa effects.....at first I had my people took .a pass, and now I can never have enough of it....

Thanks for being so helpful, all, and look forward to moving forward and learning with all of you good people.....:circle-of-love:

as an aside, people....I thought of myself first and foremost a grower....growing is my passion; I went to Michigan State University Horticulture in the 70's....I'm an old hippie....and this was before the green revolution....way before....

Now, I'm not only growing but making end products from these plants into concoctions that can improve quality of life....aren't we all the luckiest........ :high-five:

Sorry baby, I got distracted. :laughtwo: I just now found the email. :hug: I'll catch up when I get home. Good to find you in the neighborhood with a new address. :love:,

I start reading and the bubble of pride at what you're doing just gets so big it feels like it's gonna burst with joyfulness. :laughtwo:

I'll try to reign it in as I read, so as not to clutter you all up. :kisstwo:

Ok, I'm all caught up.

Shawnee, I find it astounding that you grow professionally and don't dose yourself. How did I miss this for so long? Are you simply using a vaporizer, or do you not use cannabis medicinally? If so, that changes right now. :circle-of-love:

Lady G..... I like that moniker... I wouldn't accept that your future is written anywhere. Your diagnosis was from a time before your cannabinoid therapy. The rules changed dramatically when you took the first dose of oil you made yourself from a plant you personally nurtured to harvest.

And what a glorious harvest it was, eh? :blunt:

Jim, my typical response to a medical professional who comes back with "We don't recommend you smoke your medicine" is "We don't recommend you smoke your medicine either." :battingeyelashes:

How long will it take them to catch up with us? It's nearly 2018 and your doctor appears oblivious to the medicinal uses and accompanying paraphenalia we all take for granted. Makes me a little uneasy to know that I understand the ECS and cannabinoid therapies better than more than half the doctors out there, and I'm being generous with those numbers.

Lady G.... much impressed. :adore:

Mr. A! You changed your name. Are you employed by :420: now as so many before you have done, i.e. Chris Scorpio, Ian Bastage, Dave Groomer, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom