re: Neuro Genesis Study to Grow Dreams & Meds

Mr. A! You changed your name. Are you employed by :420: now as so many before you have done, i.e. Chris Scorpio, Ian Bastage, Dave Groomer, etc.?

Im a volunteer for the mag. I think I'll be moderating the grow journals, early days tho yet. :passitleft:

I posted this in MOTM...thought I would share with my Brainiacs.

My motto is to turn negatives into positive laws, I’ve withdrawn from this contest I’m gonna campaign for my cause.

There has been some talk about collecting points, drama & overreacting, all things that don’t relate to me from people whom are not understanding.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I have dozens of awards on my top shelf.

I’m a provincial soccer champion by the age of 14, then scored a successful soccer career playing on men’s teams.

I’m a featured athlete in newspaper posts, have been coached by Tony Waiters, when he was the most.

I’m a retired soccer coach in a Canadian men’s league, a full team roster with European intrigue.

I’m a mentor to at-risk youth for over 20 years, I have loved unwanted children and wiped away their tears.

I’m a lover and fighter for those who are demographically lighter. I volunteer to help youth and teach them how to set their sights higher.

I’m a tech geek mastering a music career, been working in male dominated industries with no fear.

I’m an award-winning DJ who spins only vinyl, never give up my records until my fate is final.

I’m an entrepreneur, a master in cultural tenure. Achieving my hopes and dreams, facing my demons, ripped at the seams.

I’m celebrated for my contributions to my country, I’m in the Museum for Human Rights this year with grace and humility.

Now I am studying to grow myself a cure. Now I am hurrying, the end of my life makes me unsure.

What more could I do to help others, just published an Alzheimer’s protocol that covers…

A second chance at life through Cannabis oil, clearing out toxic people who cause this turmoil.

420 magazine gave me a new purpose in life, I’m growing my own meds and avoiding the social knife.

So I am here to campaign, while I fight for the rights of those in pain, because in the end I’m not insane, in fact, a whole year I did refrain, but now I jumped off the machismo train to speak from the heart and my broken brain.

Those people who judge me for my effort and positivity. Will be my people that see, I am the same in virtual or reality.

I am woman that deserves respect, not treated like I’m a bug to dissect.

I just want a fair chance in this forum of decorum, act like a lady with a green thumb, but in the end, I must stay numb, expecting men to stop the complaining, about women you are tainting, these growers’ journals sustaining, equality - a picture we are supposed to be painting.

So judge me on my plants and not the negative circumstance.

Because my destiny is to help thousands of hands, speak for those caught in Cognitive quicksands.

We all can forgive and move on together, when the war on Cannabis is the storm to weather.

I wish all the MOTM candidates the best that life has to offer, as I continue to study for brain patients who suffer.

My best to everyone regardless of gender, all negative notes have been returned to sender.

Thank you for the nomination, it is a reminder…that this is a HEALING NATION that also includes…HER.

I posted this in MOTM...thought I would share with my Brainiacs.

My motto is to turn negatives into positive laws, I’ve withdrawn from this contest I’m gonna campaign for my cause.

There has been some talk about collecting points, drama & overreacting, all things that don’t relate to me from people whom are not understanding.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I have dozens of awards on my top shelf.

I’m a provincial soccer champion by the age of 14, then scored a successful soccer career playing on men’s teams.

I’m a featured athlete in newspaper posts, have been coached by Tony Waiters, when he was the most.

I’m a retired soccer coach in a Canadian men’s league, a full team roster with European intrigue.

I’m a mentor to at-risk youth for over 20 years, I have loved unwanted children and wiped away their tears.

I’m a lover and fighter for those who are demographically lighter. I volunteer to help youth and teach them how to set their sights higher.

I’m a tech geek mastering a music career, been working in male dominated industries with no fear.

I’m an award-winning DJ who spins only vinyl, never give up my records until my fate is final.

I’m an entrepreneur, a master in cultural tenure. Achieving my hopes and dreams, facing my demons, ripped at the seams.

I’m celebrated for my contributions to my country, I’m in the Museum for Human Rights this year with grace and humility.

Now I am studying to grow myself a cure. Now I am hurrying, the end of my life makes me unsure.

What more could I do to help others, just published an Alzheimer’s protocol that covers…

A second chance at life through Cannabis oil, clearing out toxic people who cause this turmoil.

420 magazine gave me a new purpose in life, I’m growing my own meds and avoiding the social knife.

So I am here to campaign, while I fight for the rights of those in pain, because in the end I’m not insane, in fact, a whole year I did refrain, but now I jumped off the machismo train to speak from the heart and my broken brain.

Those people who judge me for my effort and positivity. Will be my people that see, I am the same in virtual or reality.

I am woman that deserves respect, not treated like I’m a bug to dissect.

I just want a fair chance in this forum of decorum, act like a lady with a green thumb, but in the end, I must stay numb, expecting men to stop the complaining, about women you are tainting, these growers’ journals sustaining, equality - a picture we are supposed to be painting.

So judge me on my plants and not the negative circumstance.

Because my destiny is to help thousands of hands, speak for those caught in Cognitive quicksands.

We all can forgive and move on together, when the war on Cannabis is the storm to weather.

I wish all the MOTM candidates the best that life has to offer, as I continue to study for brain patients who suffer.

My best to everyone regardless of gender, all negative notes have been returned to sender.

Thank you for the nomination, it is a reminder…that this is a HEALING NATION that also includes…HER.

Holy cow, Lady G.....I absolutely love it when you rap and express yourself.....you are an accomplished warrior who deserves a voice and has so much to say......

To reply to Sweet Sue.....I have been an occasional cannabis smoker since I was 14.........then I got into corporate America with drug testing....as a grower I always tried to take care of others and as a type A personality I never would indulge until all my farm chores and work responsibilities were complete....

I watched my grandmother and now my mother in the throws of ALZ big time....it was not until I met Lady G and looked at her protocol and research with ALZ that I realized that I need to adopt this for myself.....I had a bad experience with medibles early on, and I really loved to smoke the cannabis....

For the past 2 months I have had great success with sleeping taking the dry gel caps that I have made.....okay, so I was a baby and resisted what this plant had to offer....Lady G has woken me up to the fact that I need to advocate for my own brain health if I want to keep on helping others.....

Thank you, Lady G, and you as well Sue.....this whole process has been a journey....trying to grow the most kick a** cannabis to heal my patients and realizing from Lady G that I need to step back and apply the same protocol to myself has been very eye opening.....okay, so I'm there now.....and very grateful that you have all led me to this point.....

Look out 2018.....Lady G, you are making all the difference in my life and I am here to tell you about it....:thanks:

Well, Congratulations! I think Mr. A. will be AMAZING! :high-five:

Im a volunteer for the mag. I think I'll be moderating the grow journals, early days tho yet. :passitleft:

DSC05661a.jpg

What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Dec 1, 2017

:welcome:Welcome to my Beautiful Healing Brain Journal!

Grow N Brain Rehabilitation Behaviour:

WELCOME to all new Oil Slickers!

Dear 420 family:

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaack…Mr KottAIR! Thanks Oldbear for posting that song from “Welcome Back Kotter.” Hahahaha Spent some time yesterday dancing in the kitchen and living room to this track. Everything feels right when I hear music. Great little stroll down memory lane.

It’s that time of the year for retesting my cognition according to the medical team. I am booked to see a new OT next week, which is gonna be weird, but I’m open. She’s going to administer all the tests I did last year. I told my counsellor that I remember ALL of them and I think I’m gonna smash my test results from last year.

So as of right now, I am seeing 3 of my medical team on a regular basis. I don’t want to be too detailed cause I don’t want to blow their cover here, but they are advocating huuuge on my behalf.

The process to transfer doctors has been started, in fact, the doctor they found for me is doing Cognitive Behaviour Therapy classes right now. So I have to see if I can join in or go on a waiting list.

Either way, I heard this new doctor is so caring. I said, so I get Dr. A-hole, when there was a caring and love doctor available instead this whole time? Hahahahaha Welcome to the medical system where patients are numbers and not paired properly with doctors. But hey, I got what I wanted because I refuse to accept the way I was treated. You have to be your OWN advocate in the medical system.

Physically I’m still going through tough times, personally we have been pushed to the limit. But my ambition and drive has not wavered. Because…everything that I believe in is wrapped up in this journal of empowerment.

I know that my 420 family keeps me going from day to day. I know I look for your messages and replies everyday. I know that when I help you and answer your questions, it makes me feel like I am valuable again. I try to think, what would I say to the youth that would stare into my eyes looking for answers? You have to take it, day by day because everyday is one day longer that I am alive.

But telling a brain patient what to do is counterproductive. We need therapies and routines so we can learn the simplest things over and over again. Repetition is the key as our brains are organic and need challenges to generate new cells. So when I look blank when my counsellors talk to me, they take a piece of paper and try to write or draw out what they mean, then I totally get it.

When you live in a state of constant chaos, you seek the serene and calm life. My journal keeps me alive because it is my garden of healing that I NEED to live another day.

It is with gratitude and humility that I express how important you are all to me. As we stand on the same level, speak heart to heart and look into each others gardens that we can have the greatest impact on each other.

I guess one could call this socialization, but for me, every…word…counts. Every sound echoes in my head repeatedly. The ringing in my ears drowns out the cars driving by. The beating of my heart creates a rhythm of peace and reassurance that I am human…with massive dreams and hopes…again.

How do I speak to the world and say, I CAN HELP YOUR FAMILIES. I just want the suffering to stop for patients that want to live. Then it comes down to my journal, a great way to bring the families together that are friends 4brainiacs. So what happens outside this journal is bonus, but what happens here is devine. Much love to each and everyone of you who reads my journal, you now know how special you truly are.

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

What am I grateful for? “To have a 420 family that includes you”

Quote of the week: “I’m a mentor to at-risk youth for over 20 years, I have loved unwanted children and wiped away their tears.”

Excerpt from my book that I'm writing: “I must be transparent if I am going to search for the truth in others...”

--------------------------------

1. Type: CBDream

Week: 12veg + 2flower

Days: 86veg + 14flower

Temp:25

RH:44%

Strain:Mostly Indica

Technique:2 tops & LST

Comments: Flash On

* The last time you saw this beauty she was in tact and ready for flowering. Unfortunately my plant suffered from moving rooms, from me spreading her tips to hard, she fell once as I put her in a new container and has had fewer feedings than usual.

I had a successful harvest with my 3 Kushy Kush plants, but I have been feeling like it’s starting to become work again. I think what I’m gonna do is start some new strains to ignite my fire and keep me focused on why I’m doing this. I will surprise you with my seed selection next journal post.

IMG_388220.jpg

IMG_3855_2.jpg

IMG_3858_2.jpg

IMG_3867_2.jpg

-------------------------------------

*Thank you for reading and giving feedback.

The most beautiful part of this journal is knowing what it’s like to feel special. The same feeling I get when I stand on the soccer field with my foot on the ball. Pure bliss! I will be visiting your journals to return the favour. ;)

DSC05661a.jpg

What's Update — 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab — Dec 1, 2017

:welcome:Welcome to my Beautiful Healing Brain Journal!

Grow N Brain Rehabilitation Behaviour:

WELCOME to all new Oil Slickers!

Dear 420 family:

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaack...Mr KottAIR! Thanks Oldbear for posting that song from "Welcome Back Kotter." Hahahaha Spent some time yesterday dancing in the kitchen and living room to this track. Everything feels right when I hear music. Great little stroll down memory lane.

It's that time of the year for retesting my cognition according to the medical team. I am booked to see a new OT next week, which is gonna be weird, but I'm open. She's going to administer all the tests I did last year. I told my counsellor that I remember ALL of them and I think I'm gonna smash my test results from last year.

So as of right now, I am seeing 3 of my medical team on a regular basis. I don't want to be too detailed cause I don't want to blow their cover here, but they are advocating huuuge on my behalf.

The process to transfer doctors has been started, in fact, the doctor they found for me is doing Cognitive Behaviour Therapy classes right now. So I have to see if I can join in or go on a waiting list.

Either way, I heard this new doctor is so caring. I said, so I get Dr. A-hole, when there was a caring and love doctor available instead this whole time? Hahahahaha Welcome to the medical system where patients are numbers and not paired properly with doctors. But hey, I got what I wanted because I refuse to accept the way I was treated. You have to be your OWN advocate in the medical system.

Physically I'm still going through tough times, personally we have been pushed to the limit. But my ambition and drive has not wavered. Because...everything that I believe in is wrapped up in this journal of empowerment.

I know that my 420 family keeps me going from day to day. I know I look for your messages and replies everyday. I know that when I help you and answer your questions, it makes me feel like I am valuable again. I try to think, what would I say to the youth that would stare into my eyes looking for answers? You have to take it, day by day because everyday is one day longer that I am alive.

But telling a brain patient what to do is counterproductive. We need therapies and routines so we can learn the simplest things over and over again. Repetition is the key as our brains are organic and need challenges to generate new cells. So when I look blank when my counsellors talk to me, they take a piece of paper and try to write or draw out what they mean, then I totally get it.

When you live in a state of constant chaos, you seek the serene and calm life. My journal keeps me alive because it is my garden of healing that I NEED to live another day.

It is with gratitude and humility that I express how important you are all to me. As we stand on the same level, speak heart to heart and look into each others gardens that we can have the greatest impact on each other.

I guess one could call this socialization, but for me, every...word...counts. Every sound echoes in my head repeatedly. The ringing in my ears drowns out the cars driving by. The beating of my heart creates a rhythm of peace and reassurance that I am human...with massive dreams and hopes...again.

How do I speak to the world and say, I CAN HELP YOUR FAMILIES. I just want the suffering to stop for patients that want to live. Then it comes down to my journal, a great way to bring the families together that are friends 4brainiacs. So what happens outside this journal is bonus, but what happens here is devine. Much love to each and everyone of you who reads my journal, you now know how special you truly are.

My humble garden of positive change awaits you...

What am I grateful for? "To have a 420 family that includes you"

Quote of the week: "I'm a mentor to at-risk youth for over 20 years, I have loved unwanted children and wiped away their tears."

Excerpt from my book that I'm writing: "I must be transparent if I am going to search for the truth in others..."

--------------------------------

2. Type: CBDream

Week: 12veg + 2flower

Days: 86veg + 14flower

Temp:25

RH:44%

Strain:Mostly Indica

Technique:2 tops & LST

Comments: Flash On

* The last time you saw this beauty she was in tact and ready for flowering. Unfortunately my plant suffered from moving rooms, from me spreading her tips to hard, she fell once as I put her in a new container and has had fewer feedings than usual.

I had a successful harvest with my 3 Kushy Kush plants, but I have been feeling like it's starting to become work again. I think what I'm gonna do is start some new strains to ignite my fire and keep me focused on why I'm doing this. I will surprise you with my seed selection next journal post.

IMG_388220.jpg
IMG_3855_2.jpg
IMG_3858_2.jpg
IMG_3867_2.jpg

-------------------------------------

*Thank you for reading and giving feedback.

The most beautiful part of this journal is knowing what it's like to feel special. The same feeling I get when I stand on the soccer field with my foot on the ball. Pure bliss! I will be visiting your journals to return the favour. ;)

Your plant looks amazing Ms. G. I just received my order from the King today and have 12 of those beauties in my posesion. Looks like a busy weekend for me. Also my daughter is on 420 now running around here somewhere. I male sure she stops by and introduces herself to ya.
Have a great weekend girl and keep em green

Thanks for the compliment DB, I trust your eyes.
CBDream, the easiest seeds I ever grew, you're gonna love them. They will do well in your environment for sure DB.
Awwww, I'd love to meet your daughter she's welcome anytime. I know she is your inspiration, so this is super cool.

You've always got a place here Furci...I hope you'll find this journal a little easier to learn and read now. I'm sorry you had to leave before, but now things are tame again. :Namaste:

Welcome back my friend!
Nice informative intro....and more!
I will be talking to you soon.

Your girls are looking Devine. And your words inspirational.
I really never left...just wasn't as vocal as before.
And as I am always forgetting to tag ....a "like or thanks" ....... while breezing through.
Still working on my "attentiveness" lol.
Go figure..quick and shiny objects are distractors again or, I just get bored easily.

Nice to here about your medical team!
Go Lady G!

Everything sounds like it's working out so far Lady. Hopefully you get the doc you want who is actually tailored to your needs. I remember when my son was born and my wife got a different obgyn. She dismissed that idiot after the first appointment lol. Your garden is beautiful and so is the inspiration and wisdom you bring to this community. When you finish your book I'll be one of the first to purchase it.

Well wishes from the same coast different latitude!

DD, that definitely is an interesting idea and one that wouldn't necessarily occur to you if you're not acquainted with taking canna-infused oil orally.

But I'm posting in reply to this message because I had an interesting thing happen this week.

In the winter, I take Vitamin D drops because I suffer from SAD and because my rheumatologist wants me to take at least 5000 IU per day and apparently Vitamin D drops are more easily used by the body than pills are.

So, this week, I prepared to restart this supplement and I was prepared with my gummy Omega-3s to eat after the oil since I don't like the taste of the oil but since I've been taking canna-infused oil orally for over a year now, the Vitamin D drops no longer taste bad to me. Cool, eh?

Thank you for that info Lady. I never thought about getting her used to the taste before infusing the oil, duh! I have so much to think about now in a good way thanks to you and all of the awesome people here. I'll be looking forward to your update. Well wishes from the West coast!

Back
Top Bottom