New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Good morning weed BAR. :high-five: Looking really good!!!!! Just passing by to say High. Happy Days. :passitleft:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Thanxx everyone and yes it does feel good.
High Bill.

SPIDER GIRL I
(Unknown Strain) Day 88 / Day 44 under 12/12

She's been pollinated by a plant we found nanners on and chopped 4 days ago. I actually look forward to some valuable seeds.

IMG_00006954.jpg

IMG_00006951.jpg

IMG_00006946.jpg

Very cool my man!!! I am hoping to get some seeds on my own sometime in the near future... I have been lookin' at Collodial Silver so maybe a little project will be penciled in to my schedule soon :)

Plants still look delicious, can't wait to see you chop them. Absolutely beautiful.

I have a question I was thinking you might know the answer too! If I spray an Auto with Collodial Silver, does it produce feminized Auto seeds? Or Feminized Photo-Period seeds? I read somewhere that "spraying an Auto with C.S. creates Feminized seeds"... but I am a little unclear of if they are Auto's or not. My guess is they are but I figured I would ask.

I don't know anything about Collodial Silver other than what I've read Max. I try to only answer questions on what I've personally dealt with or things that are accepted as common knowledge here on 420mag.
Now KJC is a regular on this thread and has experience with Collodial Silver as well as a broad range of understanding how different plants respond to different methods. Be patient and I'm sure he'll be around soon.

Very cool my man!!! I am hoping to get some seeds on my own sometime in the near future... I have been lookin' at Collodial Silver so maybe a little project will be penciled in to my schedule soon :)

Plants still look delicious, can't wait to see you chop them. Absolutely beautiful.

I have a question I was thinking you might know the answer too! If I spray an Auto with Collodial Silver, does it produce feminized Auto seeds? Or Feminized Photo-Period seeds? I read somewhere that "spraying an Auto with C.S. creates Feminized seeds"... but I am a little unclear of if they are Auto's or not. My guess is they are but I figured I would ask.

Using either Silver Thiosulfate or Colloidal Silver to produce female pollen sacks can work on both auto flower and photoperiod cannabis plants. Whatever genetics are present in the selected plants would be continued in the Feminized pollen.

DrZiggy CSed some autos - check him out or ask on his thread. :cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

Using either Silver Thiosulfate or Colloidal Silver to produce female pollen sacks can work on both auto flower and photoperiod cannabis plants. Whatever genetics are present in the selected plants would be continued in the Feminized pollen.

So I am correct in assuming that (for example) an Auto Sour Diesel would produce Auto Sour Diesel pollen. If I was too pollinate a female Auto Sour Diesel with my Auto S.D. Pollen it would give me Feminized Auto Sour Diesel Seeds? And if I was to pollinate a Photo (for example) Female Jack Herer with the Auto Sour Diesel pollen it would give me Auto Jack Diesel seeds? (dunno if that's a real cross, I just made that shit up as an example.)

Or would it be up to chance that the Ruderallis gene continued on in the Jack Diesel? Would it be possible to maybe get a photo period out of an Auto / Photo cross like I just described? I always assumed once the Ruderallis gene was present, it would always create an Autoflowering offspring...

Thanks for the response KJC!

I don't know anything about Collodial Silver other than what I've read Max. I try to only answer questions on what I've personally dealt with or things that are accepted as common knowledge here on 420mag.
Now KJC is a regular on this thread and has experience with Collodial Silver as well as a broad range of understanding how different plants respond to different methods. Be patient and I'm sure he'll be around soon.

Thank you very much for the timely response and your honesty!! I will go exploring for some other Journals, and you were right, JKC to the rescue!!

DrZiggy CSed some autos - check him out or ask on his thread. :cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

Will do, thank you very much for the recommendation Graytail!

So I am correct in assuming that (for example) an Auto Sour Diesel would produce Auto Sour Diesel pollen. If I was too pollinate a female Auto Sour Diesel with my Auto S.D. Pollen it would give me Feminized Auto Sour Diesel Seeds? And if I was to pollinate a Photo (for example) Female Jack Herer with the Auto Sour Diesel pollen it would give me Auto Jack Diesel seeds? (dunno if that's a real cross, I just made that shit up as an example.)

Or would it be up to chance that the Ruderallis gene continued on in the Jack Diesel? Would it be possible to maybe get a photo period out of an Auto / Photo cross like I just described? I always assumed once the Ruderallis gene was present, it would always create an Autoflowering offspring...

Thanks for the response KJC!

Yes you are correct! Female pollen from a Auto Sour Diesel x Auto Sour Diesel female should result in mostly Feminized Auto Sour Diesel seeds.

A Female Jack Herer x Auto Sour Diesel Feminized pollen may result in Feminized Auto Jack Diesel seeds. There is no certainty unless you grow some of the resulting seeds to determine the success of feminizing the seeds.

Normally when crossing an auto flower cannabis plant with a photoperiod cannabis plant percentages of the resulting seeds will be auto flower cannabis seeds and photoperiod cannabis seeds.

Yes you are correct! Female pollen from a Auto Sour Diesel x Auto Sour Diesel female should result in mostly Feminized Auto Sour Diesel seeds.

A Female Jack Herer x Auto Sour Diesel Feminized pollen may result in Feminized Auto Jack Diesel seeds. There is no certainty unless you grow some of the resulting seeds to determine the success of feminizing the seeds.

Normally when crossing an auto flower cannabis plant with a photoperiod cannabis plant percentages of the resulting seeds will be auto flower cannabis seeds and photoperiod cannabis seeds.

Awesome, thanks so much KingJohnC!

Just one more thing I am unsure about, in that last paragraph you say, "...percentages of the resulting seeds will be auto flower cannabis seeds and photoperiod cannabis seeds."

Do you mean that the percentage of all the seeds will be X% Autoflower and X% Photoperiod, or do you mean I will get some seeds that are Autoflowering and some seeds that are Photoperiod?... Sorry for the confusion, I want to get it straight before I decide I want to try something like this.

Also sorry to take over your Thread B A R, that was my last off-topic question!

I mean that You will get some seeds that are Autoflowering and some seeds that are Photoperiod seeds from crossing an auto flower with a photoperiod cannabis plant.

I mean that You will get some seeds that are Autoflowering and some seeds that are Photoperiod seeds from crossing an auto flower with a photoperiod cannabis plant.

Awesome, I wish there was a way to decide which seeds where Auto's and which weren't without popping them! Oh well, thanks for all of the Info. And thanks B A R for putting up with all my questions.

sorry to take over your Thread B A R, that was my last off-topic question!

And thanks B A R for putting up with all my questions.
Everything asked was on-topic (cannabis related) Max. I'm pretty sure you and I aren't the only ones who just learned a thing or two.
All my journals are open threads with just 2 rules I like to keep:

Keep it clean and don't dis-respect any other member

Everything asked was on-topic (cannabis related) Max. I'm pretty sure you and I aren't the only ones who just learned a thing or two.
All my journals are open threads with just 2 rules I like to keep:

Keep it clean and don't dis-respect any other member

Rock on, I like you B A R.

Max:passitleft:B A R

that's how :thumb:

Give it time to get to know him MaxYields:rofl:....nah you wont find much of a nicer grower on here buddy:).......

Good morning Reg......i hope all is well in your world today.....dont work to hard.....dang it it is Friday:)lol

:rofl::rofl: So far he hasn't done anything to show me he is anything but an awesomely nice and friendly person! Most people here are that way from what I can tell... Hmmmm everyone on this website is nice? I wonderrrrr whyyyy :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: So far he hasn't done anything to show me he is anything but an awesomely nice and friendly person! Most people here are that way from what I can tell... Hmmmm everyone on this website is nice? I wonderrrrr whyyyy :rofl:

Not me. I'm not nice.

Back
Top Bottom