New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

oh well you know when you've lived like I have, you kinda don't need anything to go a little sideways... :)

it helps a little though... :rofl:

...seeds ha, yep I'll take that as a compliment :rofl:

...scattered footsteps...quiet delighted chuckles...ramblings of a mad man fading left....

I like you. You've made me laugh right out loud numerous times today. Thanks for that.

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Hey Reg,

Hey Readers of Reg.

Could you guys check out this thread? We've got a new grower who need some help. Thanks!!!!
Yellow Leaves and Drooping?

Good morning Reg :)

Good morning Sweet :) We invaded Brianaan's journal and conquered! :)

:popcorn:

Hey Reg...i did some more catching up:)lol.....man i feel bad that you are having issues since you suspended PHing.......do you have a soil PH meter?.......i would like to see what it is after feeding and then the next day.......as you know with mine the microbes help to balance my PH back to 7 the next day......and that is pouring it in with a PH of 3.something:).......now i will tell you with fox farms.....they are not very PH stable....at least with my hydro...and when i called the lady said i wasnt the first to say that it was unstable.....to the point that i have to come in everyday and readjust my PH back up to 5.8......overnight it has dropped as low as 4.3....everyday i have to adjust.....i dont use fox farms with organic though.....now if you use cha ching, beastie bloomz, or open sesame from them they are also the culprits to the PH constantly falling....and that is from the grower for fox farms......told me to add more grow big to raise the PH.....i havent done that as i dont like the idea of it......so maybe something with the nutes and soil it is too much for the soil to handle....as far as the PH flucuation......that is where it woould be nice if you do have a soil meter.....this way you can tell if your microbes and soil are doing its job at buffering......once again....i am sorry ....i feel responsible for this issue....i hope it works out soon:)

Gday mate i know i"m late but i have subbed to see the final results. :) Cheers

Quick question to all you guys has anyone added coffee grounds to there composts? I have been reading up for a while about worms loving it..I have alot of worms so if this is true they will break it down into my compost rapidly the nitrogen/carbon is 2/20 and is a green part as its a source of nitrogen so im thinking it would be a great addition to any compost heap?

As for the urine topic earlier I wee on my compost that is outside in the elements (soils I will use this year are in the shed) too keep the heat in during winter only I never would in summer the rain washes out nasties and just keeps nitrogen levels up and compost hot and activated

Coffee grounds definitely belong in the compost. I have been adding them to mine the last 30+ years. Does the plants a wealth of good.

Urine has its place as well, in the compost = just fine as it is, will add minerals and lots of N (don't use if you are on medication). Also OK to use directly but needs to be diluted at least 8:1 with water (that is 8 parts water).

Happy Skunkday BAR :thumb:

BAR stand for Broke Ass Reg

Green you are just adorable....:circle-of-love:
And dirty... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Since you're the topic of discussion right now Dirty let me tell you. Don't blame yourself for the PH problems I may or may not be having. The jury is still out on your theory which to me has sound reasoning. If I didn't see the logic in it I wouldn't try it. There's plenty of members here who have never adjusted their PH level in soil and have great results so don't go knocking your head against walls.

back in the day we didn't even think about ph
many many years ago

Hello and good morning bar :)
Good Morning BG. Today is a national holiday here in the US so I have the day off. Been up getting smoked out dang near all night. It's been a "Stay Awake & Bake"

For those of you who weren't following New City Grower 2.0 either because it was too long to catch or just missed it, the Perpetual Grow continues on my new thread NEW CITY GROWER 3.5

Back
Top Bottom