New Grow - First Time Using Premium Strains

Other than that, the Automax in the attic grow is doing well, other than being really stretchy, height wise, it's starting to gain quite
a number of white hairs per node, looks like someone on halloween with their hair all stuck up lol. It's just beginning to create bud, I topped it once so it has 2 colas, others on the sides, only concern is that it is top heavy, I hope that it strengthens up in the coming time to accommodate the buds weighing it, it already kinda topped over a bit once, that was scary but since then and with some sticks its been fine, gotta be careful.

I'd like to get some new pictures in, the Kerala's have exploded!, the one first one is huge, in a good, bushy way. The stem has gotten so thick, and thicker by the day, it has short internodes, and huge leaves, not much bending or curling at all, it's really happy, to think it was just nearly a seedling all not that long ago

Here's the girls.
SSPX00061.jpg

SSPX0005.jpg

SSPX00032.jpg

SSPX00093.jpg
This part I need to get a new lamp but for now am using this
SSPX00082.jpg

SSPX00102.jpg

Man those Keralas blew up and are looking happy and green. Those 2 seedlings look to be coming along just fine too. I cant remember if you mentioned cloning or not . I thought of taking some off those Ks and putting in rw cubes rite in hydro with ziploks tented over each one. Maybe by the time they're ready your seedlings will be too, like 4+ weeks about.That seems to work in my soil and could be faster with your hydro. Any way just a thought to fill hydro with females quick, I dont know what to say on the auto , She does need more light and maybe more too, I hope she fills out for ya
:cheer::thumb:

Man those Keralas blew up and are looking happy and green. Those 2 seedlings look to be coming along just fine too. I cant remember if you mentioned cloning or not . I thought of taking some off those Ks and putting in rw cubes rite in hydro with ziploks tented over each one. Maybe by the time they're ready your seedlings will be too, like 4+ weeks about.That seems to work in my soil and could be faster with your hydro. Any way just a thought to fill hydro with females quick, I dont know what to say on the auto , She does need more light and maybe more too, I hope she fills out for ya
:cheer::thumb:

Hey Thanks for the tip, That was a brilliant idea using the ziplocks as tents, I successfully took 6 nice clones off the main kerala, and put them all in rockwools and into the hydro baskets with root powder and watered, the ziplocks go over the baskets so well and when you sit it in the holder, the whole thing becomes sealed in within the reservoir. Like a giant moisture dome just being fed concentrated hydrogenated water, and only the top being able to see light, but not air, excellent. I turned off the light to generally give the new clones around a 24hr adjustment time while their in there, I read that some where when picking up cloning tips, they should really work out.

One question though, you think I should be topping the kerala's? because honestly they've grown quite a lot, and another few more inches and im going to have to create a new grow chamber for them, im thinking I should have topped them a long time ago, in order to preserve height, don't know if I should now or not.

i see your on a carpeted floor. when i was using my second bedroom in my home for vegetative growth i used thick vapour barrier, later i used pond liner underneath in case of a spill to protect the carpet. it looks like you could take clones from the lower areas of your plants if you wish now.

i see your on a carpeted floor. when i was using my second bedroom in my home for vegetative growth i used thick vapour barrier, later i used pond liner underneath in case of a spill to protect the carpet. it looks like you could take clones from the lower areas of your plants if you wish now.

The carpet is really old, I use the rest of the room as virtually a warehouse anyway. I just took off clones, they came out really well, my best attempt yet, I'd say there's 100% chance of them rooting, I just need to get some better lights now, it's really exciting.

Well, I got the hps; I bought a 150w Floralux mini, haven't seen a noticable change in the plant(s) yet, only mainly a big smell increase. The lamp is super high grade quality, I think it was an amazing buy, it should help my girls out quite considerably.
light_2.jpg

I'm thinking... After I harvest my Automax, I'm going to get SERIOUS! lol, and start my Jedi Kush, and Royal Cheese plants. For serious.. I'm gonna grow those suckers huge. in some big pots o dirt. and then im gonna clone them both, and hydro it up! Just like with the kerala's, and then by the time their ready for harvest, the jedi and cheese will be ready to clone!

And also, what I was thinking was taking the hydro set, and putting it in my little tent-like covering to the side where I have my kerala's flowering under 12/12, flip the timer to 24, to just use it for vegging the clones/seedlings; I bought an industrial light timer and so I would put both the hps, and another 150watt cfl on it, and put both the kerala's in there with the automax to finish them off with flowering, (since the automax is auto it doesn't matter what photoperiod it gets). But I might just wait until the automax finishes by itself, to make it go faster.

One of the seedlings has gone crazy through it's net pot, the other one is slower but the roots are edging through. I thought they where taking way too long to root well in because I wasn't seeing the roots coming through the pots yet barely, and so I put bags over both the seedlings as well, to trap the moisture, and it's seemed to work immensely.

The roots haven't come completely out of the rockwools yet, but I can tell, by touching the stems with my finger and looking down inside some of them and checking strength, their all most certainly rooted, I can see the roots inside the holes on some, their really liking their conditions. Every single clone feels rock solid strong, that has to be a good sign! Thanks again for the advice closet

Man, accidentally when I was pruning one of the kerala's because of some dying leaves that had touched a few lights too long I cut off a baby bud node near the top. I feel so bad, but I guess it's still fairly early and it might even grow out two more out of that one, not sure yet, I feel like I've been neglecting my kerala's because I had them back there in that side tent for a long time, they grew so tall I had no idea they would get that big, the top parts started bending because they where hitting the roof of the enclosure, they where still growing and but because of damage to many of the leaves they've sort of lost a bit of shape, I was mainly focusing on the Automax because that's been budding already for a while, so I put them under the hps with the auto and put it to 12/12 with them in there, the kerala are very bushy and I could be looking at a pretty significant yield from both they looked very nice, I hope that incident won't impact it's bud growth significantly, there both looking very nice. Usually once thit starts budding you kind of forget the fact that it's still growing and just look at the buds, I get worrisome when I realize how easy it is to accidentally just "clip" a branch by mistake, or even a whole stem if your not careful, and ruin months of progress, gardening truly is a delicate art.:smokin:

Some cool news.. My canadian connection friend is shipping me over 20 Free blueberry hashplant seeds, with an order im making with him of some buds to hold me over til my plantskies are done!

Back
Top Bottom