Northside Clones

Ww xtrm total from both plants combined came up to 5.5 oz of aroma therapy. This bud smells so good.

Well folks, the time has come. They say all good things must come to an end. Till next time 420 mag. It's been interesting. Special thanks and shoutouts to those who have joined me along my journey here. ✌✌ tudaloo

Ww xtrm total from both plants combined came up to 5.5 oz of aroma therapy. This bud smells so good.

Well folks, the time has come. They say all good things must come to an end. Till next time 420 mag. It's been interesting. Special thanks and shoutouts to those who have joined me along my journey here. ✌✌ tudaloo
Stay in touch man. Might be headed your way this summer. Congrats on a great grow.

And with the sponsor thing... you could chat up the sponsor via this forums. I’ve done it a few times and they always choose someone else and I watch it fall apart. I don’t know what more I needed to show to get a sponsor but ended up giving up. Now with the prizes I’ve won I really don’t need it but always wished I could have showed off someone’s product for them. Maybe it’ll happen, I’d love to grow someone’s genetics exclusively but I doubt it ever happens.

Anyways good luck in your future endevours and don’t be a stranger buddy!

Stay in touch man. Might be headed your way this summer. Congrats on a great grow.

And with the sponsor thing... you could chat up the sponsor via this forums. I’ve done it a few times and they always choose someone else and I watch it fall apart. I don’t know what more I needed to show to get a sponsor but ended up giving up. Now with the prizes I’ve won I really don’t need it but always wished I could have showed off someone’s product for them. Maybe it’ll happen, I’d love to grow someone’s genetics exclusively but I doubt it ever happens.

Thank you for the kind words ase. I'll be around and I doubt newty is leaving here anytime soon so she will let me know if ur coming this way. Many jars await you my friend.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

That harvest!! Like holy shit, what did you give my girls...most I’ve got off one WW is 2.5 oz of bud so :slide::adore:

I did not come here first like I normally would because I’m pretty sad about this and my coping mechanism is to avoid! Lol

You are one of the best growers on this forum and yes I might be biased but your shit is wicked, the yields you get are unreal and this should be your path my friend! I know this is just a delay otherwise I’d be kicking your butt!!

I got so fucking ripped off the CK you sent with me...bam! Had me out yesterday and I was having a horribly panicked anxiety ridden night. The cure it’s had has helped the harshness for sure and well the effect just knocked me out, did I mention that!?

Swaggs, me and you will still be a team on here so just get over to the pantry whenever you need a fix;) Like I told ya before, your stuck with me, I don’t collect many “people” in my life much anymore but I’m glad we met here and 420 or not we will still sesh on Wednesday’s! #weedbestiesforlife

How has no one asked you to show off their stuff! Sponsors pffft I’ve seen some less than stellar sponsored grows and think wtf?? Oh well you just won all the contests instead:yahoo: #nbd lolololol:rofl:

Thats a really nice harvest Swagg!:goodjob:

Never heard of a WW Xtrm so i have some research to do :D

that cut soda bottle is genius! ive seen people do this in Bulgaria when i lived there, but havent come up with the idea to do it myself :eek:

Have a wonderfull day:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom