NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

Re: Notoriousnbobs first journaled hodgepodge

Sup Big Bob.With out spraying or bombing,I don't think they will die.Not sure the cold will work as they go dormant.I have had spider mite's every grow.It's very hard to get rid of completely.For me anyway's.I just keep them under control.No webb's.Goggle -Facts about spider mites.There son's of bitch's man.

here are some updated pics from my journal grow. they are growing very slow as compared to usual i believe it is due to the low temps i had some other areas that have needed my attention more and kinda pushed this to the back of the line. i really should not continue with this but i suppose it can be a reminder to take care of your babies! i didnt train em or top them when i should either so i guess well see what happens im gonna see what i can make em do anyways. the clone i topped right from the start and then cropped looks good its doing what i normally like em to do just slower, also the plant i showed trained down twisted a little bit so all branches werent even therefore half the branches grew slower so i broke the faster growing branches and will work to correct it now. the little branches were very hard already i wonder if the colder temps have something to do with that, so i had to use pliers to help with the crop. other than that they are all healthy i have trimmed em all out pretty good thats why you dont see any big fanleaves they would just be blocking light because the plants are so close.
IMG_185013.JPG
IMG_184914.JPG
IMG_186013.JPG
IMG_190610.JPG
IMG_185816.JPG

the previous pics were not the most recent im gonna add more later also im gonna add some pics of mk ultra clones that i produce they are really quite amazing i got an awesome pheno of it. same with my northern lights its one of the best phenos ive seen of it. i will usually go through at least ten seeds some times up to twenty to get the best i think there is its a long process but i enjoy growing anyways so i dont mind. hopefully i will be getting the framing done on a cpl rooms in that basement they are growing in as well. i really need to take care of that spot if im gonna continue to use it. also im probably gonna build another room just for flowering out mother plants probably an 8x8 for 2 moms at a time i usually keep two mother at a time of the same plant when im growing that strain as i go through alot of clones quickly. i sell alot of em but i also keep alot as well. i have some decent sized grows goin as well they are what i consider commercial i dont think im gonna get into showing any of that stuff at least not now but thats where most of my time goes when say ive been busy! anyways ill be back later thanks alot for looking!

Yah I have cloned every growing tip of a plant on more than one occasion. With all honesty I can say I generally have 100% success with clones, and I take alot by that I mean usually 50 at a time sometimes 2x a week. It's usually a whole bag of rooting plugs.. With that being said that percentage drops, not much, but does drop when you take upper growth tips or tops. It's usually the thicker real soft tips that don't make it. But it's not bad if you keep em a little drier and make sure they don't get too warm. I hadn't planned to but tonight ill cut one up and take some pics. Ill try to show what I do for those cropped ones. Ill strip it low.i have a plant growing I chopped for being lanky it had a little branch left I put it back in flower room and it grew faster than anything if ever seen probably 20" in less than a week it was weird I don't think it will produce anything but it is trying. I mean I cut everything off this plant so its pretty amazing.

Not usually I actually, as wrong as it sounds, do dwc moms.. As well as soil. Don't knock my dwc moms yet tho wait til you see lol..ill explain all later tonight

so im gonna show some pics of a dwc mom i dont have like 12 moms in dwc i only do it with what im actively selling or growing and then the rest i keep in soil which ill be changing to coco soon. then when i know im gonna be doing something a little bigger ill take a cutting and root it and throw it in a bucket, then about 3wks later im taking the first cuts which i usually keep and grow due to size then about 14 days later im producing proper size clones. il use it for about 2-3 months then strip her naked cut her down and flower. this also provides huge single plant harvests 10-14oz. you can tell in the pics its like 30 main colas. im talking about all this stuff and it makes me feel bad for doing the journal that i am i shoulda waited and showed something good but i was anxious to start etc. better stuff in the future haha.
IMG_191811.JPG
IMG_191615.JPG
IMG_192513.JPG
IMG_191914.JPG
IMG_192414.JPG

also these are pics of some of the cuttings and clones..

IMG_180810.JPG
IMG_186613.JPG
IMG_186710.JPG
IMG_186515.JPG
IMG_186813.JPG
IMG_186910.JPG
IMG_187114.JPG
IMG_187211.JPG

and these are normal clones ive taken from a dirt mom, pineapple chunk, just for size comparison. its why dwc is so beneficial for me.
IMG_18789.JPG
IMG_18808.JPG

also i took this cutting from a plant i had not known if i was gonna keep or not then decided to, it was 7 wks in flower i didnt know it was gonna work i not id never tried anything that far in let alone that small well see...
IMG_18808.JPG

im gonna post some pics of a mother stripped down later this afternoon for yah jimmy been a busy weekend, just trying to give an idea of my mother and cloning process, i always keep two of the same mom going when im producing them commercially or for large grows as well itll be the twin of the one i showed that gets cut up. also you can see how im able to do the crop and chop clones most of the clones i take have the node that grows like that. this pheno is amazing it so plentiful and fast growing.

Sup big Bob.Sorry man,been under the weather.Your dwc mom look so healty.The stem is a nice green color as with my older plant's seem to get that woody look at the stem.Until now,I never thought about what the clone's are going to grow like,I just cut and wait for root's.I have no problem getting clone's root,so maybe it's time to get more focused on detail's.I have taken cut's from flowering girl's.I believe they were taken at day 10 and 20.It's in my first journal.I'll have to go back a look.It's fun reading what a noob I was then.I do not keep them I too used to make cut's for friend's and what not.I do know mine took longer to root,then normal.I have some lady's 27 day's in that need lollipopped and defoil.Maybe I'll keep a few cut's and try and finish them.It sound's like you have a lot experience and a lot going on.I appreciate the pic's and I am digging your work.Your journal will be flooded in no time.:thumb:

Well that little runt rooted I can't tell yet if its dying or not as flowering does end it's life cycle. Well see. I jut chopped some real yummy looking power plant x ice I had experimented with it really looks nice it should be a high quality smoke for someone lucky. I don't have pics of it uploaded yet but will today probably. I thought with the holiday and long weekend I'd get all kind of shit done..haha I should of known better any chance I got to try and sneak away caused ww3 with the old lady.. Not even a little cash can calm the storm on the holidays.. All is goin real well on the small basement grow started framing a room there hopefully can have it done in the next week or two. I really wish I could buy a tent that was only 6ft tall the basement has a low clearence that is why I am building one so it'll be to the clearances allowed. Back to work now..

Sup Big Bob.With out spraying or bombing,I don't think they will die.Not sure the cold will work as they go dormant.I have had spider mite's every grow.It's very hard to get rid of completely.For me anyway's.I just keep them under control.No webb's.Goggle -Facts about spider mites.There son's of bitch's man.

So jimmy what was the outcome of the harvest when you had mites how long did they stay on your buds and were they noticeable did they continue to do damage etc.. I'm unsure I guess as I don't remember ever having them that late in.

I did not notice them at all after during harvest.I can not find it,but there was a jorge cervantes video,where he said the leave after the chop.He showed them crawling out on a piece of string,tied f from one hanging plant to another hanging plant.I think they craw out of your drying plant across string and they can not turn around and go back.I'll try and find it,or find someone who know's.Maybe I am full of shit.lol.I know I was not that high when I watched it.

I have heard that they would gather at the top most tip if you hang em, when I chop those ones ill make ire to watch their behavior, thanks.

I have heard that they would gather at the top most tip if you hang em, when I chop those ones ill make ire to watch their behavior, thanks.

Hey NB,
I harvested 2 trees just a couple months ago that were loaded with mites.....I tossed all fan leaf in the trash and did my usual tight trim and then hung em to dry.

About every 2 hrs I could go back and take a portable hand held vacuum(dust buster) and suck up massive balls of mites trying to get water/fluids from the open cuts in the end of the branch...I could see highways of mites moving to the open cut tips.

I had to do this for 3 days until enough moisture was gone and the mites could no longer survive.

I never used any mite spray etc as it was outdoor and in flower and I just didn't care as I was planning on killing the strain anyway.

After it was dried/cured over 3/5 weeks there was indeed still dried dead mites in and around the buds, even with a super tight manicure.

I ended up placing the whole lot into the freezer and saved it for butters and oils.

Sure hope things work out for ya, love your pics and plants, looking great.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom