NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

Re: Notoriousnbobs first journaled hodgepodge

Thanks jay, this was gonna be an easy little side project just so I could have a journal, well I let it go and didn't pay enough attention as I had alot of other stuff goin on and it kind of took its toll, I will be making it right though and haven't gave up on a good yield yet. Stuff that makes money gets attention first.. This won't make much money.. Anyways thanks alot and welcome!

Yah I've noticed the contests I'm not sure what I would enter? Maybe a bud? Up til now I haven't kept pics o most stuff for obvious reasons maybe ill take a cpl bud pics.. There's alot of pretty stuff in thoses contests but it would awesome to win one. I don't grow huge multi-cola plants most the time so that kinda squashes that I get some huge buds but they wouldn't compete with outdoor sativas. Well see in the future.. Anyways been cutting and chopping away ill post some of those later the smell of budding plants never gets old to me I love it.. My girl hates though I can't understand why.. Also I had to put another 30 clones together so ill show some of that too maybe. Busy busy..

keep in mind to read the rules like notm is dried smokable
we all like to see the whole plant in potm but its not a rule

so here i go cloning again.. luckily it never gets old to me! ive literally done it a thousand times. this was another 30 clones from momma she looked a little thin but it aint no thing she been much more naked..
IMG_202314.JPG
IMG_203111.JPG
IMG_202812.JPG
IMG_203011.JPG
IMG_202610.JPG
IMG_203210.JPG
IMG_20339.JPG
IMG_203510.JPG
IMG_203613.JPG
IMG_203814.JPG
IMG_204214.JPG
IMG_204612.JPG
IMG_20486.JPG

i really do take alot of cuttings from these two broads.. in that last pic behind the stripped down one is another i use as a mom its a little thin at the moment as well so kinda hard to see but i keep em busy. it really is a remarkable pheno of a remarkable strain. ill show some finished ones soon enough. oh why im at it i might as well throw these in two..tis the season..
IMG_207015.JPG
IMG_207216.JPG

sorry for the quality of the previous pics it didnt look that bad on my phone. i rearranged the little cellar grow ill snap a cpl more shots real soon. ive been tryin guys. im also trying so hard but i cant seem to keep it from growing.. its strange but it always happens this way.10-12 then all of a sudden it 20-25. oh well. updates soon thanks for looking:)

absolutely, i cut em, top em, and crop while their in the tray. alot of times they keep on growing there is a little delay then new growth. i think i use a little more light than some people over my trays but i really do have great results i think it helps.

i think the pic your talking is a multiple cloned cutting. if there is something i like i clone it, i like when there are multiple growth tips and you saw the way i crop and top them i do alot of that stuff in the tray or right after it, really sets things up nice. say you can have a plant with 6 or 8 main stalks without any major training after the second week, it lets em really flower hard, sometimes you got to break one to slow it down but if your growing for yield in a commercial type setting and you dont have alot of time to devote to single plants you have to come up with ways to get the results and thats what ive came up with over time.

it really does jimmy thats most of the reason i started doing this site and stuff, it means alot.. i dont have any time i have a good job i have to stay on point for i have two kids and a girlfriend of 5 years, bought a new house within the last year that needs thing, my car is acting up, etc., the thing i have least of is time. i try though and stay at it., whoever said there aint no rest for the wicked was absolutely right.. but it all works out brotha. stay strong!

it really does jimmy thats most of the reason i started doing this site and stuff, it means alot.. i dont have any time i have a good job i have to stay on point for i have two kids and a girlfriend of 5 years, bought a new house within the last year that needs thing, my car is acting up, etc., the thing i have least of is time. i try though and stay at it., whoever said there aint no rest for the wicked was absolutely right.. but it all works out brotha. stay strong!
Sound's exactly like my life,minus one kid.Only one of my kid's live with me now.Hoping to change that.

Wow Bob , u sure have the green thumb. U have help me a lot ,thanks . I would like to clone, but still working on 1st grow. I would like to pick ur brain on this subject ?
a)should I build a grow rm for clones only ?
b)Root gel -how important
c)Any light needed for clones ?
d)Clones, are they harder to grow than seedlings ?
So here's what I think - grow 1 plant for seeds (hermlite) and- grow 1-plant for clones ? I have limit space in winter ( grow tent & grow box), but can not afford seeds each time. it seems u need a lot of clones and hope most will grow ?
I read the forum's and sometimes take too much in ,leaving me confused.
My goal is to move outdoors( have ton's of acres ). But to grow the best in the winter.

thanks for time Bob,
J
p.s sorry for the mis-spelling, have a hard time with my hands since breaking my back .

Ok ill give you some of my basic cloning stuff.. As far as a room for clones goes if you have the space go for it I don't have a room for it. They require very little space. I have a few trays I use and I have cfls or t5s above em depending on where I'm at. I have 100w of cfl over each tray. Clones are so easy it's unbelievable if you can keep the temp and humidity relevant and your equipment clean you'll have no problems. There were a few years I didn't use any cloning gel or powder and had prob 90%+ success. The main difference for me seems to be the amount of roots that develop when using gel, the speed is a little better and the health and vigorous the same in soil. When using an aero cloner I only ever used plain water and was flawless. I have 99%+ success now with clones. Clones grow way faster and are alot easier to grow than seedlings. Seedlings take a long time to start and its not always consistent as well as being delicate and sensitive. So I always use clones if I can plus they are cheap, you just keep momma happy. And you can move your clones outdoor if you wish. You need a group of seeds though to establish a good mom, i always flower at least ten seeds to get a good pheno for a mother. So recap.. Clones are easier and faster than seeds, rooting gel if its practical for you to get it but not necessary, keep right temp and humidity(I use domes) and the correct moisture of rooting medium, keep light over tray nor hid but some flouro, and most of all enjoy!

And also I don't have alot of knowledge on making hermie seeds, I only ever pollinated. I think you hermie the plant then grow out a seed from it, then you pollinate that plant and use the resulting seeds thereafter? But I don't know. There's an ice x power plant I made in my journal you can see. I made it by pollinating a fem power plant with Ice pollen. Good luck mate ill try to help further if I can just ask!

Back
Top Bottom