NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

Re: Notoriousnbobs first journaled hodgepodge

Well I'm behind in updates etc again so I will definitely get on it today and yah ill be over a little later to see what's up jimmy I had to work today. Also thanks alot for the info heady it really helps, I'm thinkin ill be doin something like that as well.

subbed Bob

So I recieved a some reps from answering some questions during a event on broke ass regs journal. It was pretty sweet and time. I feel like the growth of this grow has really slowed and its gotta be from the low temps I really got to take care of that soon.. Other than that all is good I hope to upload some pics Tom after work and go from there.

Hey broke ass and chronic real nice to have you guys along, this journal isn't great as of yet but I will be doing what I can to pick things up and get back in gear... Ill be looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say, thanks.

Well shit.. If you remember stop back and tell me please I'm just curious I had like three then have this many.. Would like to know who have em. Thanks!

Each solid green dot represents 100 rep points. Reps from different members are worth different amounts of points depending on their reputation. You received reps from some pretty reputable members last night after answering correctly. That's why you see those new green dots Bob.
To check: User PC > settings, then scroll down.

Each solid green dot represents 100 rep points. Reps from different members are worth different amounts of points depending on their reputation. You received reps from some pretty reputable members last night after answering correctly. That's why you see those new green dots Bob.
To check: User PC > settings, then scroll down.

Yup that's it BAR :high-five:

look at the green bar next to 420HQ top left click on "User CP" then click "settings" on the drop down menu

Oh wow, ok I really did receive alot of reps yesterday and today I'm pretty surprised but do appreciate it guys. I guess knowing a little bit goes a Long ways.. :)

so i figured id throw a little bud action in because they turned out so damned pretty! these are a ice x power plant cross i have made as an experiment, they seem to have turned out pretty good.. what do you think i havent grown much ice yet just for the pollination.

IMG_197311.JPG
IMG_19727.JPG
IMG_196712.JPG
IMG_196312.JPG
IMG_195715.JPG
IMG_195613.JPG
IMG_195212.JPG
IMG_195012.JPG

Well I also am kicking my self in the ass right now cause I stopped at a spot I'm growing in on the way home and realized I gotta harvest.. It's almost two weeks sooner than I thought it would be so I'm really not prepared. Also I'm worried because I had plans for a smaller harvest this weekend. It was to be the plants I was talking about having mites and I do not want to be taking mites with me wherever I go from contact. I wanted to have alot of time to devote to that harvest to watch the mites and their behavior and other things. I guess there again are alot worse problems to have but it's poor planning and ive been having issues with that lately.

Back
Top Bottom