OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

OMM - life really IS entertaining isn't it? I am so lucky myself to have a like-minded supportive lovely lady in my life, but it's been many twists and turns to get to this point. Who'd have thought I'd end up with someone who says, "Good luck honey!" when she finds out I enter a nug-of-the-month, lol! She just loaded me a "freshy" in the vaporizer. Life is good now, but it was a tough damn road to get there. ;)

Hope the CFL's come through for you OMM - they still look great.

Sounds like you got yourself a good woman xlr. How wonderful!

Hey OMM,
I want to apologize for a recent note I left that apparently got deleted. I was just joking around... hope I did not get anybody in trouble!! :bigblush:

Shame on you Girl! :smokin::smokin:

Just one of those things......I can't remember it....so must not have been too bad. :)

I wonder about myself some times. :high-five:

OMM - life really IS entertaining isn't it? I am so lucky myself to have a like-minded supportive lovely lady in my life, but it's been many twists and turns to get to this point. Who'd have thought I'd end up with someone who says, "Good luck honey!" when she finds out I enter a nug-of-the-month, lol! She just loaded me a "freshy" in the vaporizer. Life is good now, but it was a tough damn road to get there. ;)

Hope the CFL's come through for you OMM - they still look great.

Hi My Friend ! :grinjoint:

Glad you have someone on your side. Sure makes life better. Happy for you two to no end. Some times that "Period of Adjustment" takes a long hard road, but once there it's great. Accepting another person just as they are is a really difficult thing to do. Once done, it's great! :cheer:

The room was hot today, but the girls are holding their own. It is kinda fun doing something different for a while. :thanks:

Added note! When I was teaching that was what I said to them at the end of the semester......may your life be interesting!

Hey OMM,
I want to apologize for a recent note I left that apparently got deleted. I was just joking around... hope I did not get anybody in trouble!! :bigblush:

Tmac I guess my comment was the bad one, honestly it took me a few minutes to figure out what Irie was even talking about.

OMM I had similar wattage to you, cfls crank out the heat. They easily raised my room temp 20 degrees.

I think I partially ruined lucy because the lights were so close with poor air movement. Make sure you've got a good fan going in there when lights are on. I'd also try to keep the rh 30-50ish, don't know if that's an option for you.

Lucy got 4 days in the dark and the chop this morning. Hope she delivers for me.

Peace my friend.

Bluedog: Tmac I guess my comment was the bad one, honestly it took me a few minutes to figure out what Irie was even talking about.
I had no idea what he was talking about. Wrote him back to ask him to explain it. Oh well!! We always joke around...

Tmac I guess my comment was the bad one, honestly it took me a few minutes to figure out what Irie was even talking about.

OMM I had similar wattage to you, cfls crank out the heat. They easily raised my room temp 20 degrees.

I think I partially ruined lucy because the lights were so close with poor air movement. Make sure you've got a good fan going in there when lights are on. I'd also try to keep the rh 30-50ish, don't know if that's an option for you.

Lucy got 4 days in the dark and the chop this morning. Hope she delivers for me.

Peace my friend.

Hi Blue ! :smokin:
Think I was in a fog that day, don't remember the comment at all.

I realize I made a mistake running the lights in the day time. The night time is way cooler here. Every room in my house has an old fashioned overhead fan.
The kind you see in old island movies. They move a great deal of air around and I have a couple of small fans blowing through them too. Just in case I am going to check Sunday's News Paper ads for a portable AC. One that I can hook a hose to too let it drain somewhere. I have trouble removing the water pans in them. When I bend over like that, it's 50% that I'll fall forward.:)

Big Lucy has grown a few inches taller, but I still haven't seen sure signs of buds yet. Moby Dick is really stretching now, much to my delight.

Blue, I really hope your Lucy is as good as mine. I smoke her all the time.

83 degrees and 56 H today no sun at all. We are covered with heavy VOG from the Big Island today and the next few days. No trade winds to blow it away. The paper and TV is telling everyone to stay in side. Sure glad I don't have a bad breathing problem.

Hope you have a great trim session today. :party:

I had no idea what he was talking about. Wrote him back to ask him to explain it. Oh well!! We always joke around...

I must of been really stoned that day. Please don't stop joking around, you know we all enjoy it! Hope hubby is doing well. OMM :cheer:

Thanks OMM, You might have been stoned, good chance! Hubby seems to be much better. I think he had some major anxiety going on there, but he seems to have mellowed out a bit.

Thanks OMM, You might have been stoned, good chance! Hubby seems to be much better. I think he had some major anxiety going on there, but he seems to have mellowed out a bit.

Yep, about a 100% chance I was stoned. :grinjoint: Keep the old boy stoned, will lower his blood pressure and keep him happy at the same time. :high-five:

Aloha OMM! You probably just missed it, from Tmac's original post until they were deleted was only an hour or so if I remember right.

I wouldn't be too worried about changing the light cycle if it helps with the temps, remember though do it by going longer dark not light, so just keep the lights off an extra 12 hrs. Of course it's not my crop so if it all goes to shit I'll come back and delete this post :)

Aloha OMM! You probably just missed it, from Tmac's original post until they were deleted was only an hour or so if I remember right.

I wouldn't be too worried about changing the light cycle if it helps with the temps, remember though do it by going longer dark not light, so just keep the lights off an extra 12 hrs. Of course it's not my crop so if it all goes to shit I'll come back and delete this post :)

Bluedog I literally lol'd at the last sentence. I didn't realize you had lights on during day - that's definitely something many of us indoor folk tend to avoid. Much better temps the other way around usually!

I think I'm with Bluedog on this one though - if heats been a big issue maybe try the longer dark switch the light to night thing.

Blue - delete this one too if you're wrong, huh? Thanks...

Okay time for one last :bong: before beddy by. Oh and a hostess pie, yummmmy. Ooh and some girl scout cookies. Zoinks! I'm outta here. Peace and love to all!

And Aloha to you too Blue ! :grinjoint:

Don't think I will change the light cycle. Jo and I talked about it today and it would be a major challenge to light proof it for daylight. So will just go with it as is. The little Moby Dick is stretching now and is getting bigger, with many bud sights. Lucy has added about 6 inches of hight, but no bud sites yet, or none that I can see anyway. Your Lucy gave you major weight,,,,I hope she is good for you.
What do you mean erase the post! :yahoo:

And Aloha to you too Blue ! :grinjoint:

Don't think I will change the light cycle. Jo and I talked about it today and it would be a major challenge to light proof it for daylight. So will just go with it as is. The little Moby Dick is stretching now and is getting bigger, with many bud sights. Lucy has added about 6 inches of hight, but no bud sites yet, or none that I can see anyway. Your Lucy gave you major weight,,,,I hope she is good for you.
What do you mean erase the post! :yahoo:

AKA - Jo drew a line in the sand and said "No way in hell are you making it completely dark in here all day long and completely damn bright in here all night long!"

Bluedog I literally lol'd at the last sentence. I didn't realize you had lights on during day - that's definitely something many of us indoor folk tend to avoid. Much better temps the other way around usually!

I think I'm with Bluedog on this one though - if heats been a big issue maybe try the longer dark switch the light to night thing.

Blue - delete this one too if you're wrong, huh? Thanks...

Okay time for one last :bong: before beddy by. Oh and a hostess pie, yummmmy. Ooh and some girl scout cookies. Zoinks! I'm outta here. Peace and love to all!

Well, you've read my answer to Blue by now....gonna leave things the way they are. :popcorn:
I'll tough it out for a while longer. Two are 3 or 4 weeks to chopping anyway.
Hoping to get back outside by the end of April if all goes well. Growing has been much less physical inside though.

Don't ask Blue to cover for you! Rascal ! :rofl::rofl:

Lol, funny stuff guys, any luck with an A.C. OMM? You might be able to tie some branches off to keep them together more, so they stay closer to the bulbs. Just a thought.
Peace,
NEPharmer

How ya doing buddy,

I wanted to stop by and see what's going on with ya. I really love reading your journal OMM. I :roorrip: while I :reading420magazine:and I always get a good laugh. I'm glad to hear your ladies are ajusting to being indoors and hope ya find a A/C that will help with keep temps reasonable.

Good luck with all you do my Friend.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom