OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Lol, funny stuff guys, any luck with an A.C. OMM? You might be able to tie some branches off to keep them together more, so they stay closer to the bulbs. Just a thought.
Peace,
NEPharmer

Hi My Friend ! :)

No AC yet......not sure if we are going to get one. Trying to save for the cage to go back outside. They are all doing OK so far. I have tied them up to be under the lights the best that I can. I'll post some pictures soon. We have very high electric bills in Hawaii. Jo had a portable AC and when it died, our electric bill was reduced by $300 dollars. A couple of them should be ready to chop in a few weeks. So more light for the ones left. Thanks for the tip! ;)

How ya doing buddy,

I wanted to stop by and see what's going on with ya. I really love reading your journal OMM. I :roorrip: while I :reading420magazine:and I always get a good laugh. I'm glad to hear your ladies are ajusting to being indoors and hope ya find a A/C that will help with keep temps reasonable.

Good luck with all you do my Friend.

:Namaste:

Hey L-1-U ! :grinjoint:

Thanks for coming by, you know I always like to see you. Still debating the AC actually. Would be the cost of it and the electric bill would skyrocket. So far they are holding up fine. Will probably get another fan tomorrow.
Saving for a cage actually. I just have to get back outside. Well, in my eyes I do.:ganjamon:

Morning OMM!

I'd just be dialed in on the rh, don't worry about temps unless you're routinely above 90. Bandit found a cheap dehumidifier that seems to work for him, I'll look it up if that will help.

If you're going to stay indoors you should consider LED's, I do think they're the coolest to run per watt.

If you really want to do this right you should just buy the house next door and turn it into a greenhouse. It will also fix your security issues. I'm not sure why I didn't think of this earlier!

This is the kind of bold thinking that we usually rely on Woodsman to come up with!

Hi OMM, sorry I've been absent for a bit.

Catching up now. You're getting a handle on the indoor thing. I knew you would just need an adjustment period, same as your plants. Good to see you getting back to normal, so to speak.

The ladies appear to be adjusting well to their new hangout and your temps aren't all that bad at this point.
Hope you manage to keep things cool come summer.:cheer::thumb:

Morning OMM!

I'd just be dialed in on the rh, don't worry about temps unless you're routinely above 90. Bandit found a cheap dehumidifier that seems to work for him, I'll look it up if that will help.

If you're going to stay indoors you should consider LED's, I do think they're the coolest to run per watt.

If you really want to do this right you should just buy the house next door and turn it into a greenhouse. It will also fix your security issues. I'm not sure why I didn't think of this earlier!

This is the kind of bold thinking that we usually rely on Woodsman to come up with!

Hi Blue!:smokin:

I know I sound like an old fool who can't make up his mind. Indoor? Outdoor?
I seem to vacillate back and fourth. If I do go full time indoors, I'll do it properly. LCD's make sense as you said and I'll make the necessary changes to the house. Bought a nice fan to pull the air in from outside, which should help for the time being.
Buy the house next door? No way! It's total crap. The folks who own it paid $ 680,000 for it. They have reduced it down to $600,000 and have no offers.
Yeah! That sounds like our buddy Woodsman. :Rasta:

An other development happened this morning that may change everything anyway. I had to take Jo to the hospital at 3 am today and It's bad, she is going to be sick for a long time and will be in much pain. Soon, I will not be able to even touch her at all. She has Shingles from having Chicken Pox as a kid. We will have to be isolated from each other as she will become highly contagious soon. Troubles, Troubles! :smokin::smokin:

Hi OMM, sorry I've been absent for a bit.

Catching up now. You're getting a handle on the indoor thing. I knew you would just need an adjustment period, same as your plants. Good to see you getting back to normal, so to speak.

The ladies appear to be adjusting well to their new hangout and your temps aren't all that bad at this point.
Hope you manage to keep things cool come summer.:cheer::thumb:

Hi Mmmmick ! :Rasta:

Yep, they seem to be stable and growing well, so that's a good thing. If you read my reply to Blue above, you'll see that things have changed around here
for the worse. Another of life's practical jokes have hit this house hard.
I'm on a roll again, this time a bad one. It's gonna be day at a time around here for a long while. So proud of Jo, she's made it very clear she does not want me to stop growing. What a Lady she is! ;)

I seem to vacillate back and fourth. If I do go full time indoors, I'll do it properly. LCD's make sense as you said and I'll make the necessary changes to the house. Bought a nice fan to pull the air in from outside, which should help for the time being.
Buy the house next door? No way! It's total crap. The folks who own it paid $ 680,000 for it. They have reduced it down to $600,000 and have no offers.

An other development happened this morning that may change everything anyway. I had to take Jo to the hospital at 3 am today and It's bad, she is going to be sick for a long time and will be in much pain. Soon, I will not be able to even touch her at all. She has Shingles from having Chicken Pox as a kid. We will have to be isolated from each other as she will become highly contagious soon. Troubles, Troubles! :smokin::smokin:

Geez OMM! You're definately having your fair share of bad luck lately & I definately feel for you, brah! Best wishes to Jo for a speedy recovery! I'm rootin' for you both!
:cheer:

Geez OMM! You're definately having your fair share of bad luck lately & I definately feel for you, brah! Best wishes to Jo for a speedy recovery! I'm rootin' for you both!
:cheer:

Thanks Mr Krip! :smokin:

I thought that I had made up for all my bad karma....guess not! :smokin:

Wow sorry to hear OMM. I had a patch of shingles on my lower back in the 80's, can you say excrutiating pain. Tell Jo we are sending good healing vibes her way. Remind her it will get better. Stress set mine off from what the dr. said. How did you get thru life without chickenpox OMM?

Sorry to hear about JO. I hope she gets well soon. She sounds like great lady man, your lucky to have a woman like that.

Sending positive vibes to you and your family OMM..

Wow sorry to hear OMM. I had a patch of shingles on my lower back in the 80's, can you say excrutiating pain. Tell Jo we are sending good healing vibes her way. Remind her it will get better. Stress set mine off from what the dr. said. How did you get thru life without chickenpox OMM?

Hi Girl! :popcorn:

That's what the Dr. told me, about Jo, much pain coming to her. :smokin:
I'm feeling sick about it. She is calling her regular Dr. this morning to talk over some kind of pain killer for her. Besides aspirin in small doses, she has never taken any. I hope they find something that will work for her. I will tell her about the good vibes your sending. I think it's been stress for her too. Her son was given 3 years in prison for driving with a suspended license. He had to get to work in these times. She has had a terrible time finding any information about him and how he is. She sends him money and he gets half of it, maybe. The Cali prison system has it's own laws. Total control of everything. :smokin:
Any way, I hope we got it fast enough to avoid some of it. Thanks for your concern. :popcorn:

Sorry to hear about JO. I hope she gets well soon. She sounds like great lady man, your lucky to have a woman like that.

Sending positive vibes to you and your family OMM..

Thanks Buddy ! ;)

It's going to take some time for the healing, but she is a tough old girl and yes, I am lucky to be with her. I'll tell her your sending good vibes her way. She does believe in good vibes. ;)

Wow OMM, when it rains it poors! I'm so sorry to hear about Jo, hopefully the Dr. can come up with a good pain management program for her to keep comfortable. Send her my best. You got a great woman in Jo, thinking of your happiness in growing, in a time where most would be thinking of their own misfortune. I hope this wave of bad luck is through and the good shall follow ten-fold!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Wow OMM, when it rains it poors! I'm so sorry to hear about Jo, hopefully the Dr. can come up with a good pain management program for her to keep comfortable. Send her my best. You got a great woman in Jo, thinking of your happiness in growing, in a time where most would be thinking of their own misfortune. I hope this wave of bad luck is through and the good shall follow ten-fold!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Thanks my Friend! :Rasta:
Went to her regular Dr. today and she stopped one of the medications the hospital gave her....totally bad stuff. It was real James Bond stuff getting in to see the Dr. Met us at a back entrance and Jo had to wear a breathing cloth, since they had no idea how bad she was. All for nothing, she's not contagious yet. No pain medicine so far, Jo handles pain much better than most of us.
From there we went to see an Optometrist, she has the rash between her eyes and the Shingles could blind her. She checked out OK and we will go back next week to make sure. So now she is getting very good care.
It's all about time now, so we will see.

OMM,
Sorry to her about Jo, I hope she feels better soon. Keep Your Head Up! This too shall pass.

Thanks Buddy! Doing everything we can for her and Like you said "This too will pass" .:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom