OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Aloha, much.

From a stateside houlie...:thumb::surf::peacetwo:

Aloha, much.

From a stateside houlie...:thumb::surf::peacetwo:

Aloha Mate! :thumb:

They are trying to not use that word over here.:smokin: Crazy! The state now seys it's a bad word to use.....don't want to upset the tourist ya no! Crap!

Shoot's! OMM

Happy New Year my friend!! I hope your roof stays away from the line of fire.:goodluck: brother! Would love to come down there sometime and watch the Rainbows while burning some Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, or Thai Stick, but have this freaking Trial Jan 31st. Maybe after that if the State does not relocate me.

Happy New Year my friend!! I hope your roof stays away from the line of fire.:goodluck: brother! Would love to come down there sometime and watch the Rainbows while burning some Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, or Thai Stick, but have this freaking Trial Jan 31st. Maybe after that if the State does not relocate me.

Hey Buddy! I hear ya man, it's time. All the best at the trial. Sincerely Brother!
I just read your post in another journal and replied.
That area is just not good for you Brother. Once your through with the trial. I would get out of that whole area. Take the kids and go. Not Florida either. Someone is after you bud. Just not worth it any more. The X?
Someone! I'm serious! Be safe my friend!:peace:

Hello OMM, just stopped by your journal to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! Also, the grow seems to be going really well. I noticed on the first page you mentioned you were growing some Warlock? I was gifted two Warlock plants from a buddy who had too many of them (wish I had that problem). I am growing them in 3 gallon plastic pots with FFoF and feeding them bong water, and nutrient solution runoff and they are really kicking some ass. The leaves are really silvery color and it seems like it would do well outdoors. Is it a Sativa? Is it a Indica? I think it is a little of both. Mostly Sativa I'm guessing, but really solid genetics. Post more pics of your Warlocks and I'll take some pics of mine. They are only vegging still but should start flowering in another two weeks.

Hello OMM, just stopped by your journal to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! Also, the grow seems to be going really well. I noticed on the first page you mentioned you were growing some Warlock? I was gifted two Warlock plants from a buddy who had too many of them (wish I had that problem). I am growing them in 3 gallon plastic pots with FFoF and feeding them bong water, and nutrient solution runoff and they are really kicking some ass. The leaves are really silvery color and it seems like it would do well outdoors. Is it a Sativa? Is it a Indica? I think it is a little of both. Mostly Sativa I'm guessing, but really solid genetics. Post more pics of your Warlocks and I'll take some pics of mine. They are only vegging still but should start flowering in another two weeks.

Hi There Growing247!
I didn't put her out yet as planned. Instead I repotted her to a larger Airpot and will veg her a while longer. I reread the blurb about her in a seedbank ad and I want her to be mature as can be and she will grow to be very tall!
That's the plan. I would like to see yours. Heard nothing but good about her.

By the way :welcome:

yep, im with you...
takes the n.yr. a bit longer to reach us...well, hope yours was safe...i slept thru ours...hubby works today, and we just dont celebrate....still freezing here...still no heater, and darn it, i forgot to buy the blackeye peas for today...will have to get him to pick up a can on the way home....for good luck...found a place to get the furnace fixed, mon. or tues. we keep blowing the lights out...forget what to use with what....it stays about 60 in here, so dressing warm...since he is dyslexic, we get to pay 95 an hour to have them install a motor...but thats the way it is....so instead of 200 for just the motor, it will be 600 plus, so a little over a grand by the time its done....i better study furnace stuff next....been just staying over in the plant houses...warmer there, and always something to do....take care...and be safe, and sooooo glad things are better for you....may it stay that way....hugs, L....gonna put new pics up...L:thumb::thumb:love that light...looks like home...

yep, im with you...
takes the n.yr. a bit longer to reach us...well, hope yours was safe...i slept thru ours...hubby works today, and we just dont celebrate....still freezing here...still no heater, and darn it, i forgot to buy the blackeye peas for today...will have to get him to pick up a can on the way home....for good luck...found a place to get the furnace fixed, mon. or tues. we keep blowing the lights out...forget what to use with what....it stays about 60 in here, so dressing warm...since he is dyslexic, we get to pay 95 an hour to have them install a motor...but thats the way it is....so instead of 200 for just the motor, it will be 600 plus, so a little over a grand by the time its done....i better study furnace stuff next....been just staying over in the plant houses...warmer there, and always something to do....take care...and be safe, and sooooo glad things are better for you....may it stay that way....hugs, L....gonna put new pics up...L:thumb::thumb:love that light...looks like home...

Hi Lav!
Was safer than usual, Started to rain, but the sulfur clouds came down. Just stayed inside. For once all the noise stopped about 1 a m. Really don't celebrate ether. I hear ya on the luck of the black-eyed peas. You got it, better study furnace stuff. You must be frozen. Sorry, knew it was going cost you. Been there and so on. Don't know what's up blowing fuses, have you plugged in anything new to any of the lines? I would be in the plant house too. Will be over to see the new pics. When I put that light up, I thought the same thing.....looks like Lav. Stay warm some how. All good here.:yummy:

Happy New Year OMM~~ your old lite is very festive! :thumb:
Taking the grandson back to his mom today! Had a good time with him!

Aww Thanks, Same to you. :thumb:
I know the light trips me out when I go in there. :)

Well, glad he was there and you all had fun. Been picturing it in my mind. One more downhill! Peace!

Update!

New in surround light, not really, but did put an old UFO up for the lower branches in the closet. Modification # 00881! :Rasta:
3687.jpg

Hey, every bit of light helps! Right? :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Now that looks more normal to me, heheh. All that nasty yellow sunshine you use outdoors can't be good for your plants.
:rofl:

I've forgotten if your UFO is the 2 color model.

happy New Year my friend. All the best for many more.:nicethread::bravo::peace:

Now that looks more normal to me, heheh. All that nasty yellow sunshine you use outdoors can't be good for your plants.
:rofl:

I've forgotten if your UFO is the 2 color model.

happy New Year my friend. All the best for many more.:nicethread::bravo::peace:

You got it! Outside is so harsh!
The 90W UFO is the old 2 color. I really have got my money's worth out of it. Great for veg.

HNY to you too my friend....and many more good ones!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom