OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Congrats on getting the new tent up! :party: I'll bet it looks like the Taj Mahal of indoor grow tents. I'm happy for you - now to get those cables and fire that baby up. :yahoo:

Oh, and nice score on the Northern Lights. I'm always forgetting about what an awesome high you get from NL. Another for the shopping list!

All I can say is, Thats awesome man!!! So glad you'll be able to continue doing what you love, it's possibly the greatest thing I've heard all week. It's important, to do what you love, and you my friend, deserve to be able to do that. Can't wait for this ride!!:party::popcorn::popcorn::bravo::high-five::):yahoo::welldone::surf::popcorn::Namaste:

Hi My Friend :) You are so right! Doing something you love is practically what life is all about! :cheer: I'm setting here with the room totally closed up and it is about 85 degrees and the humidity is 50. No ac on. That really is positive even though it doesn't sound like it. H that low in Hawaii is great. We had the ac for about an hour today and it got very cold very quickly. It think this will really work out! Thank you for the encouragement!

I feel like James Brown! I feel good! :grinjoint:

Congrats on getting the new tent up! :party: I'll bet it looks like the Taj Mahal of indoor grow tents. I'm happy for you - now to get those cables and fire that baby up. :yahoo:

Oh, and nice score on the Northern Lights. I'm always forgetting about what an awesome high you get from NL. Another for the shopping list!

Hi xlr8. :)

Well, it does look impressive. It wasn't exactly like the picture, but close! The 4" intake and out puts are at each end of each side, 4 on the bottom and 4 on the top, not like the picture, but even more flexible. There's also 4 - 6" fan openings on each end and the same for 8" fans + two on the top. Ventilation should be great.
There was a period of panic when we counted the poles, we had too many of some and not enough of another. A quick call the the company solved that problem, they had misprinted the instructions! ;) I have found one place where light gets in. It's where two zippers come together and easily fixed,
they included some extra shielding, so no problem. OMM is fired up now! :)

Note. Believe it or not, I have never smoked any Northern Lights before. I will in a minute though!

Aloha OMM! The Matterhorn LOL! You crack me up. Glad to hear that all went well. Won't be long now!

:peace:

Aloha Blue! :grinjoint:

Well I thought about Mt. Everest, but thought that would have been over kill!:popcorn:
Blue everything did go well, much more than I expected it too. There was a minor tragedy. I popped my last Lucy seed and put her in a small cup. We got so busy, I plain old forgot her. She went by way of a heat stoke. No water.
Out of 4 Red Dragons none have ever popped for me. Dang it!

I have 8 plants in veg now and I think that will be plenty for my first run in the tent. If things go well, I may add couple of more. :reading420magazine:
I plan on it being perpetual anyway, if all goes well.

Fired up the vape and tried a bit of Northern Lights...not bad smoke! :)

See you in the morning!:grinjoint:

Hay OMM, nice to hear somebody's building in this economy :)

If you don't have the 240v cords yet, you might give your sparky a call and just ask him if you really need them. Did you get a 240v splitter/controller?

We need pictures of the OMM in his mountain :grinjoint:

Hay OMM, nice to hear somebody's building in this economy :)

If you don't have the 240v cords yet, you might give your sparky a call and just ask him if you really need them. Did you get a 240v splitter/controller?

We need pictures of the OMM in his mountain :grinjoint:

High Horse :)

Don't understand about the why I wouldn't need the 240v cords. If your saying run them at 120v, The 120v breaker would pop immediately. No haven't found a 240v splitter/controller yet. Haven't been anywhere but here getting ready for the tent and doing Jo"s to do list. :yikes::yikes:

Hey Uncle!

Your niece Cindy says hi! I hope she's your niece, if she's your nephew her life will be tragically brief.

IMAG14651.jpg

Hi Old Buddy. :)

Everyone got here early! :) I forgot how much young peeps can do! We (actually they) cleaned the place and moved everything around and we got the tent up. Now I have more furniture than I need. Ops! The tent is right behind where I'm sitting and I feel like the Matterhorn is right behind me. :grinjoint: One of the guys had a BIG bag of Northern Lights and just handed me at least 3 grams. :cheer: Bless him!:Namaste: I had given him some of my Moby, but nothing like that! Going to be a nice evening.:smokin:

I'll test my wide angle lens tomorrow and see if I can get a good shot or two of the tent. The sucker is huge! They moved my computer desk and everything on it. Didn't even empty the drawers. Panda-ed all the windows and doors, you could feel it getting cooler in here. A good sign indeed. My grow cabs and computers are all up and running. Was a very good, but tiring day. Now to get everything organized and where it should be, to make things as easy as it can be. Have to get a couple of 240v cables for the ballasts, so the lights wont be installed until then. Now to figure out what fans I need.

Anyway, was a good day all the way around. :party:

Now thats the kind of helpers you need. Lots of work done and some new smoke to try out.:thumb:

It's good to have more space than you need because some of your plants might surprise you under those new lights. Hope you can find some 240v cables soon.

I find the tower fans easier to positon but they don't seem to move as much air as the regular round fans.

good luck.:high-five:

Sounds like you hit a home run, everyone was early, the work got done and some free smoke to boot. Sound like a very nice day. Bless...

Congratulations on the Matterhorn! :cheer::cheer: Do you have a yeti yet?

The Matterhorn I was at yesterday had a yeti and everybody was doing this :party::cheer::party::cheer:.

I guess it was in your honor. However, once you get rolling, your party will be tons more fun than the Mouses's. :grinjoint:

Thrilled to see the indoor setup coming together for you.

High Horse :)

Don't understand about the why I wouldn't need the 240v cords. If your saying run them at 120v, The 120v breaker would pop immediately. No haven't found a 240v splitter/controller yet. Haven't been anywhere but here getting ready for the tent and doing Jo"s to do list. :yikes::yikes:

Hay OMM, the 240 cords just have one different end that plugs into the 240 outlet. Some 240 outlets have slots that also take a 120 style plug. Thing is, someone may plug a 120 device into it. I have a couple of radios that played real fast before the smoke came out of them :)

My ballasts came 120 ends and I just changed them out with a 240.

But then, that could esplain that popping and spitting down there :grinjoint:

Sounds like you hit a home run, everyone was early, the work got done and some free smoke to boot. Sound like a very nice day. Bless...

Hi Sonzor :grinjoint:

Perfect description, my Friend:)! We got it done by 3 pm. I couldn't believe it.
It truly was a good day. :cheer:

congrates on getting the tent up omm...those 6" inline fans work good hd has them :wood:

Hi SS. :)

Buddy, you did it again! I never thought to look there for the kind of fans we need. Thank You! :grinjoint:

Congratulations on the Matterhorn! :cheer::cheer: Do you have a yeti yet?

The Matterhorn I was at yesterday had a yeti and everybody was doing this :party::cheer::party::cheer:.

I guess it was in your honor. However, once you get rolling, your party will be tons more fun than the Mouses's. :grinjoint:

Thrilled to see the indoor setup coming together for you.

High Two Tokes. :high-five:

:) I had to look that up! :grinjoint: Been over 20 years since I've been to Disney .

It should have a mascot though! :)

Hay OMM, the 240 cords just have one different end that plugs into the 240 outlet. Some 240 outlets have slots that also take a 120 style plug. Thing is, someone may plug a 120 device into it. I have a couple of radios that played real fast before the smoke came out of them :)

My ballasts came 120 ends and I just changed them out with a 240.

But then, that could esplain that popping and spitting down there :grinjoint:

Fire in the hold! :yikes::yikes:

Didn't know that.....Thanks Horse! :high-five: That would have been electrical
in a very bad way.:smokin::smokin:

Time for an update!

Here's Lucy :grinjoint:

lucy20.jpg

And Lucy hanging. :grinjoint:

lucyhanging.jpg

And Lucy in a bowl. :grinjoint:

bowl16.JPG

If I ever say a plant is going to be easy to trim again, remind me of this!
It took 3 hours to trim that girl! 177 grams of really wet buds. With much scissor hash! Not bad !
:grinjoint:

Now for the Matterhorn.:grinjoint:

tent16.JPG

tent23.JPG

tent32.JPG

I took more pictures than this, but 420 ate them.:popcorn:

I'll post more tomorrow. The last picture with where I sit, and I felt like I was in the shadow Matterhorn. :grinjoint:

I'll be back soon...dinners ready! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom