OldMedman Goes Indoors

:yahoo: Really great news that things are looking up for Jo! I'm glad you get to go into the 4th of July weekend on a little better note. :) Makes me happy you are getting a worry-break, you deserve it. :yahoo:

Hi OMM, Sorry to hear bout Jo and but glad to hear she is getting some relief. Give her a big hug for me! :circle-of-love:

Your plants are looking great, sorry to hear about the hermie..... I am so far behind on everyones journals, I doubt I can ever catch up!!!

:love: the new smilies!

Yes that's good news i hope it just gets better and better at OMM house God bless you and yours on this 4th of july weekend and thanks for your service to our country :thumb:

Cool Pop's Glad things are doing abit better in your household. Best to ya Jo. I sure hope 2.75 cures the ails. Thats great news!!!!!! Keepem Green Pop's

Woohoo! :high-five: Best news I've heard all week!

You can pick up my new water-pipe when it comes in! :roorrip: haha!
Or, how about we just load it up when I get back in town? ;)

It's looking more and more like I will be back near the end of July.. And my feelings are getting a little less mixed on the subject, which is a good thing I guess... Just wish it didn't come to this... Ya know?

Enough of that drivel, Lets see some budding sites! :yahoo:

:yahoo: Really great news that things are looking up for Jo! I'm glad you get to go into the 4th of July weekend on a little better note. :) Makes me happy you are getting a worry-break, you deserve it. :yahoo:

Thanks xlr8. :)

You just don't what a relief it was, to SEE her get better. I might as well say it, better and better!:yahoo: Her Dr. took her time, but she gave her what she needed.:thanks:

Hi OMM, Sorry to hear bout Jo and but glad to hear she is getting some relief. Give her a big hug for me! :circle-of-love:

Your plants are looking great, sorry to hear about the hermie..... I am so far behind on everyones journals, I doubt I can ever catch up!!!

:love: the new smilies!

Hi Girl. :)

I will do that...now that I can touch without hurting her. :love: I don't need to tell you about health problems. :high-five:

I have to admit the hermie was a bummer, but Jo's recovering made me forget it fast.
Just do what Norcaliwood does and look at the pictures. :thanks:

I like the new icons too.

Hey OMM, really glad to hear the two of you are doing better. The ladies are certainly lookin' good!

Keep it green!

High Who ! :yummy:

Thank you, I am going to try to get some new pictures up today. :thanks:

Yes that's good news i hope it just gets better and better at OMM house God bless you and yours on this 4th of july weekend and thanks for your service to our country :thumb:

papatater your such a nice person, Thank You. :thanks:

Cool Pop's Glad things are doing abit better in your household. Best to ya Jo. I sure hope 2.75 cures the ails. Thats great news!!!!!! Keepem Green Pop's

Thanks Sprout! :ganjamon:
Sorry I missed your call. it was way late when I woke up. As you know she's my Miss J. :yahoo:

Woohoo! :high-five: Best news I've heard all week!

You can pick up my new water-pipe when it comes in! :roorrip: haha!
Or, how about we just load it up when I get back in town? ;)

It's looking more and more like I will be back near the end of July.. And my feelings are getting a little less mixed on the subject, which is a good thing I guess... Just wish it didn't come to this... Ya know?

Enough of that drivel, Lets see some budding sites! :yahoo:

Now that sounds wonderful, THsea! :woohoo:

She wont play fair....so your doing the right thing....he sez selfishly.:love:
I do know what you mean my friend. A shame. Bud pictures coming soon! :yummy:

Hey Boys and Girls a Picture Update.

The Bubblelicious Group

Bubblel.JPG

Random shots of the big girls.....it hard to tell them apart.

DSCN25211.JPG

DSCN25221.JPG

DSCN2525.JPG

DSCN25261.JPG

Two of the Kandy Kush

kk22.JPG

kk13.JPG

The Wild Thai

wildthai2.JPG

Not bad for 18 days of bloom.

C Ya! :thumb:

High My Freind :)

I'm still thinking this over. I don't think the claw makes much difference. I have had some like that and they turned out good.
What kind of soil do you use? Did you ever check the pH of your run off?
They may not have been eating right. If your H gets that low again. Place a few gallon buckets of water in there with the tops off. That should help.

Glad this didn't discourage you and are starting again. I love Lucy! and the AK48 is good stuff too.
All I can think of is for you to look at every detail of your setup and make sure your thinking about all of it correctly. I want to see you have good grow too! :high-five:
No sweat Buddy..write a book if need be. :yahoo:

Well I knew the claw would result in a smaller yield, but figured what I did get would be a good smoke, but no its very weak as well.

The "soil" I used was a mix 1/3 pro-mix, 1/3 worm castings, and 1/3 perlite, and a cup of dolomite lime per pot. Every other watering I would check the run-off PH, and it was rather stable staying in the mid 6 range.

I did finally get off my ass and go get a humidifier, so the H hasnt been a problem since that one instance. The part that gets me is that the 2 Wonder Woman plants were so healthy, nice big buds. They looked like awesome plants, its like they did everything but forgot to add the potency.

Yeah Im not going to give up, I still had a blast growing, and I'm hoping the weak bud thing was a one time anomaly.

Maybe I'll take some pictures later and see if the pros can see anything I might have missed. Take it easy bud, enjoy the holiday.

Brings a smile to my face.. :thumb: I can't wait to pop them Kandy Kush beans

Hi Sisco. :)

The Kandy Kush looks exactly like my last one.....nice and bushy! Good smoke too. :thanks:

Well I knew the claw would result in a smaller yield, but figured what I did get would be a good smoke, but no its very weak as well.

The "soil" I used was a mix 1/3 pro-mix, 1/3 worm castings, and 1/3 perlite, and a cup of dolomite lime per pot. Every other watering I would check the run-off PH, and it was rather stable staying in the mid 6 range.

I did finally get off my ass and go get a humidifier, so the H hasnt been a problem since that one instance. The part that gets me is that the 2 Wonder Woman plants were so healthy, nice big buds. They looked like awesome plants, its like they did everything but forgot to add the potency.

Yeah Im not going to give up, I still had a blast growing, and I'm hoping the weak bud thing was a one time anomaly.

Maybe I'll take some pictures later and see if the pros can see anything I might have missed. Take it easy bud, enjoy the holiday.

Hi Friend. :)

You may have found the problem.....the run off should have been in the 5s.
They were not eating right or at all. :smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom