OldMedman Goes Indoors

Looks great, OMM! You're getting pretty good with that camera, yourself! I think those were the best pics you've posted yet! :welldone:

Plants look awesome! :yummy:

Hi Mr. Krip. :)

Well, thanks my friend...some day I'm actually going to read the camera book...I promise! :popcorn: Like your grow...it's nice to have some good subjects to work with.
I'm really happy I finally got all the lights working at once. I have tried all sorts of things. I was setting here last night and it finally came to me...with Lucy's help. :high-five:

A bit more of the story...... :)

Like I said before, when we landed in Athens....RS said "We just came home"".
During the taxi ride to our hotel...it looked like the place had been bombed. We saw very few homes that were finished....they all looked unfinished. Later we found out that if you are still working on your house, you paid no property tax.
People would a add a fews bricks every year and pay no taxes. :)

RS and I attended a "Welcome to Greece" class. A few survival words..like Hello and how much is that? Kind of stuff, including handing out Ration Cards that told us how much booze, beer and cigarettes we could buy each month. Then they gave us list of things that were controlled...such as sheets and pillow cases and a few other items. I sat there and thought to my self......you mean anything that's not that list we can sell? Well what do you know? I think I might do a little business here. Hehehe!
Now to find someone to sell to......:high-five:
I did a booming business in Coat Hangers In Thailand. I have no idea what they wanted them for? :)
To be continued......

OMM
Those ladies look just fantastic and frosting up so nicely. I am very happy for you both!
That is a great story and can't wait for the next segment. :popcorn:

Good to hear your hand is getting there, limited mobility is such a struggle to work through...
Hang in there
Sending you all the positive vibes
:peace:

OMM
Those ladies look just fantastic and frosting up so nicely. I am very happy for you both!
That is a great story and can't wait for the next segment. :popcorn:

Good to hear your hand is getting there, limited mobility is such a struggle to work through...
Hang in there
Sending you all the positive vibes

Hi Buddy ! :)

Thanks, this is the part that I hold my breath through, I've seen other grows collapse in this stage....worry worry. :whoa::whoa:

Glad you like the story, actually I was having a ball, the whole thing was such a rush where are in the story right now.

The finger is getting better, a little at a time......thanks for the good vibes.:high-five:

Another Picture Update

Day 55 of Bloom

I was going to post two updates, But old senior moment me, accidentally erased the others. :lot-o-toke:

Lets just call this a Bud Update :)

DSCN2903.JPG

DSCN2906.JPG

DSCN29071.JPG

DSCN29082.JPG

DSCN29091.JPG

DSCN29101.JPG

DSCN29121.JPG

DSCN29191.JPG

DSCN29252.JPG

DSCN29322.JPG

Well, I finally did it! I found a way to have my CFLs on at the same time the big lights are on, so now I have 12 CFLS burning all the time. Not bad...it only took 2 months! :yahoo::yahoo:

n nice buds omm looks like you built a bud machine also congrats on getting the lights working:roorrip:

about the getting seeds, ive found that if you leave the plants in bud in the room, and flush, when done, they will get male flowers on them...takes about two wks extra....but take out as soon as you see one or two male flowers....process as regular, screen dry, bag, and cure, and one or two seeds will just fall out when they are dry and ready...anyway, thats the way i do it...hasnt failed yet for me...but remember, if you see one male flower, you have probably missed several more, and you will see them when you are curing...and they are usually toward the bottom....and the whole plant is NOT seeded, if you do it right....L, and ive also found male flowers buried inside the buds...but i like it this way, its natural, and e.z.:goodluck:

Hi All :)

Here's an old scrape book picture of a fairly young OMM and RS. Some Greek friends had invited us to a lamb roasting.
If your worried about me posting a picture of her, don't be.....in the mid 80s she was all over the Internet. My son called me and said, Dad you need to see this and told me where to look. Mainly in the the News Groups. Seemed like an endless posting of her in hotel rooms by her boy friends at the time. All of her nude and in different positions. That was really depressing. More on that part of the story later.

OMMandRS.jpg

To be continued......

Hi All :)

Here's an old scrape book picture of a fairly young OMM and RS. Some Greek friends had invited us to a lamb roasting.
If your worried about me posting a picture of her, don't be.....in the mid 80s she was all over the Internet. My son called me and said, Dad you need to see this and told me where to look. Mainly in the the News Groups. Seemed like an endless posting of her in hotel rooms by her boy friends at the time. All of her nude and in different positions. That was really depressing. More on that part of the story later.

To be continued......

Great pic!
I can only imagine how that would make me feel as well, but all of us have a past as well.
I so can't wait for the rest. Please keep em coming.

Great pic!
I can only imagine how that would make me feel as well, but all of us have a past as well.
I so can't wait for the rest. Please keep em coming.

Hi MSquared :)

Like Sqwheels tells us...sh$t happens..get over it. :)

I have been questioning myself about why I am telling this story to all. I think I'm hoping it will be the finale catharsis for myself in finally coming to terms with all that happened back then. Finally putting it to rest. :Namaste:

OK...so a couple of questions regarding the lamb roast pic...

1) Back then, was your screnname on 420 YoungMedMan (YMM?)?
2) I notice you're smoking something in the pic...Is that just a cigarette, or some sort of "Mean Grecian Green" your friends were growing?
3) When you & your friends were roasting the lamb, how'd the lamb respond to the jokes?

Just wondering (and pretty stoned!) :grinjoint:

OK...so a couple of questions regarding the lamb roast pic...

1) Back then, was your screnname on 420 YoungMedMan (YMM?)?
2) I notice you're smoking something in the pic...Is that just a cigarette, or some sort of "Mean Grecian Green" your friends were growing?
3) When you & your friends were roasting the lamb, how'd the lamb respond to the jokes?

Just wondering (and pretty stoned!) :grinjoint:

Your the best Mr. Krip !:love:

Yes, it was YMM.
Unfortunately it was a cigarette.
Actually he shut up after the first barb.

Believe me there was nothing growing Greece, expect maybe way north in the mountains. You do not want to be in a Greek prison.:smokin:

Your the best Mr. Krip !:love:

Yes, it was YMM.
Unfortunately it was a cigarette.
Actually he shut up after the first barb.

Believe me there was nothing growing Greece, expect maybe way north in the mountains. You do not want to be in a Greek prison.:smokin:

:rofl: that is just too funny...
he may have shut up, but I bet it was d*mn tasty

closure is a great thing, being able to come to terms with something you really never had control is tough even for those of use who like a little control in their lives. I am so happy that you are able to let all of here help with this. You are such a strong person :Namaste:

:peace: brother

:rofl: that is just too funny...
he may have shut up, but I bet it was d*mn tasty

closure is a great thing, being able to come to terms with something you really never had control is tough even for those of use who like a little control in their lives. I am so happy that you are able to let all of here help with this. You are such a strong person :Namaste:

:peace: brother

Yep, Mr. Krip is great! :cheer: Unfortunately I was a control freak back then if anything was going to be happening it was going to be my way...that didn't turn out too bad in some ways, believe me. :) :high-five:

Yep, Mr. Krip is great! :cheer: Unfortunately I was a control freak back then if anything was going to be happening it was going to be my way...that didn't turn out too bad in some ways, believe me. :) :high-five:

I hear that loud and clear brother... old habits die hard. I think my main quote back then was:
If you LOVE something set it free, if it comes back to you then it was meant to be.... If it doesn't then hunt it down and convince it otherwise... :)
I think we have all (that is any of us over the age of 35) has had to deal with things in our life like this.

I just want to say how much I love your journal!
:peace: and sorry if I am posting to much, but you really inspire me to think and feel from deep within... :Namaste:

OMM, I've been busy the past few days, but been reading your journal. It's one of the first things I do every morning, I go downstairs, make my morning latte and then sit back and read the journal of OMM.

You have lived such an interesting life and we all feel honored that you are sharing your stories, experiences and grow with us. It's not by accident that you have over 2,000 likes, 80 pages of comments and multiple contest awards from you peers.

Looking forward to the next chapters in the saga, although I can already tell it doesn't end well. Although as MSquared said, most of us over 35 have a similar story to tell.

I thought this was appropriate:
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
John Lennon

I hear that loud and clear brother... old habits die hard. I think my main quote back then was:
If you LOVE something set it free, if it comes back to you then it was meant to be.... If it doesn't then hunt it down and convince it otherwise... :)
I think we have all (that is any of us over the age of 35) has had to deal with things in our life like this.

I just want to say how much I love your journal!
:peace: and sorry if I am posting to much, but you really inspire me to think and feel from deep within... :Namaste:

That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :yahoo:

Thank You for that!

Just about can't avoid the brick walls sometimes. Bonk!
Later on in life I went through a school that taught me about "significant emotional events". That's when people change or have the chance the to change themselves in some way. We are taking about moving...which is number one on the list believe it or not. A divorce. A death in the family, on and on.

We've all been through them. Your right the older you get the more these events happen. Life.

Buddy....Nobody posts too much in my Journal. :high-five:

OMM, I've been busy the past few days, but been reading your journal. It's one of the first things I do every morning, I go downstairs, make my morning latte and then sit back and read the journal of OMM.

You have lived such an interesting life and we all feel honored that you are sharing your stories, experiences and grow with us. It's not by accident that you have over 2,000 likes, 80 pages of comments and multiple contest awards from you peers.

Looking forward to the next chapters in the saga, although I can already tell it doesn't end well. Although as MSquared said, most of us over 35 have a similar story to tell.

I thought this was appropriate:
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
John Lennon

That's really nice of you steve :high-five: Thanks! :adore:
Yep. life gets us all.

Thanks so much for Lennon.......I listened to him and tried and still try to stay in this very moment, no worrying about the past, no loss of time dwelling on what could be, but living right now.....don't want to miss a thing.:popcorn:

Yea, a real Greek Tragedy. :hmmmm::whoa:

You know sometimes we dwell on the past some times good some times bad great piece of advice was given to me years ago i married a preachers daughter i told my father in law i said man im still havin thoughts of other women i said all that to say this you cant stop a bird from landing on your head meaning all these thoughts that weigh us down and burden us. But you can stop that bird from building a nest we don't have to keep dwelling on something we done in the past i thought that was one of the greatest pieces of advice i ever heard THANK YOU FOR THIS JOURNAL hope all is well with you and yours :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom