OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

OMM,
Some of the old farts got my computer functioning a lot better. Have not lost anything since. Makes for a happy camper.

yooper that is great news ole Buddy. What a relief! Cool! :party::ganjamon:

Brillint news to hear you have your son coming around for a few days
I hope an pray that the blood tests go well have an excellent day :high-five:Padma is slowly getting a little better we have to get the results of her blood test soon well frieday a little worry cause we think they didnt get the right info for her test so it may have to be redone,,,but at least our Doc is cool she likes a smoke I think next harvest I will try an take her a bit :circle-of-love:Love to you an Jo & thank you for being you:Namaste:

Brillint news to hear you have your son coming around for a few days
I hope an pray that the blood tests go well have an excellent day :high-five:Padma is slowly getting a little better we have to get the results of her blood test soon well frieday a little worry cause we think they didnt get the right info for her test so it may have to be redone,,,but at least our Doc is cool she likes a smoke I think next harvest I will try an take her a bit :circle-of-love:Love to you an Jo & thank you for being you:Namaste:

Hi jaga.
I hope Padma is better. I will not know what my blood work results until I see my Dr. on the 28th.
Love and hope to you both!
:high-five:

Haven't seen my son for at least 20 years!:high-five:

Hi jaga.
I hope Padma is better. I will not know what my blood work results until I see my Dr. on the 28th.
Love and hope to you both!

Haven't seen my son for at least 20 years!:high-five:

In the words Of my dear Padma OMG20 years hope all goes very well and that you have a brilliant time
you two will have a lot to catch up on :rollit:does he smoke Ganja our son used to he grew out of it cause he had trouble with Paranoia blood tests take so bloody long to come through Have the best of days and Love to you from cold cloudy Britain :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

no hes talking about the va doctor hard to get an apt there
well Buddy I hope your Appt Today went well I don't see you on yet so Good Vibes to you I hope all is well
My friend :circle-of-love:

ok I have to edit I guess you was on once im after midnight so its showing as yesterday duh
having a stoner moment :rofl:

In the words Of my dear Padma OMG20 years hope all goes very well and that you have a brilliant time
you two will have a lot to catch up on :rollit:does he smoke Ganja our son used to he grew out of it cause he had trouble with Paranoia blood tests take so bloody long to come through Have the best of days and Love to you from cold cloudy Britain :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi jaga, no my son does not smoke or drink. He is a guest speaker up and down the west coast for NA and AA.
He helps others that can't cope with drugs. He learned his lessons the hard way. Just couldn't cope.
I'm proud as can be of him.
:cheer::peace:

Is this the same Dr. that did not want to re-new your card?
Wow 20 year's.I hope you have a great time .:thumb:Lot's to catch up on.:high-five:

No No ! Jimmy, a totally different Doctor. :party::ganjamon: Thanks!:high-five:

no hes talking about the va doctor hard to get an apt there
well Buddy I hope your Appt Today went well I don't see you on yet so Good Vibes to you I hope all is well
My friend :circle-of-love:

ok I have to edit I guess you was on once im after midnight so its showing as yesterday duh
having a stoner moment :rofl:

Stoner moments are good for you!:circle-of-love::thumb:

Yep I bet
I would be to our son started smoking maybe a little to early in life it took him till he was I think 25 before he got away from it all still we get worried if he is starting to go into a para state. Your son sounds like a proper good testament to your good self . The apple never falls to far from the tree. Hope you have the greatest time very to date with him sending all our love your way:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed OMM. Hope all is well. I've been really busy so haven't stop by. Your girls are look good and getting close to harvest. Sounds like your son is coming to see you. :circle-of-love: You have to be excited. Have a great day.

Good morning weed OMM. Hope all is well. I've been really busy so haven't stop by. Your girls are look good and getting close to harvest. Sounds like your son is coming to see you. :circle-of-love: You have to be excited. Have a great day.

Hi beemerbill. Good morning weed to you too. Yep, my youngest son (50) is going to be here a few days. He wont like the changes to the island since he left. Too many people now. He was a waiter at Fridays before he left. Let's just say he had a few lady friends, back then. :high-five:

An Update of the Girls:love:

Cronic's Girl.

cronic_s_girl.jpg

The next two are the big Black Russian

brrbud2.jpg

bigblackrussian.jpg

The Violator Kush

violatork.jpg

The Small Black Russian

the_small_black_russian.jpg

The tent Girls

tentgirls.jpg

fini

OMM,
Your girls look great, lotsa buds. Gonna make for a really nice harvest.
See your boy`s coming tomorrow. Bet you can`t set still.
Found out what a dumb ass I am. Last night, before going to bed at 3 am, ck`d my remote weather station in my garden room, 90 degrees is a little bit to warm. Get out in the garage and find the lights still on. Find the switch on the timer was set to on, instead of timer. All my fault cause I was only one in there. Girls all appear to be fine. They could`ve been doing the 24 hour shuffle for 12 days.

OMM,
Your girls look great, lotsa buds. Gonna make for a really nice harvest.
See your boy`s coming tomorrow. Bet you can`t set still.
Found out what a dumb ass I am. Last night, before going to bed at 3 am, ck`d my remote weather station in my garden room, 90 degrees is a little bit to warm. Get out in the garage and find the lights still on. Find the switch on the timer was set to on, instead of timer. All my fault cause I was only one in there. Girls all appear to be fine. They could`ve been doing the 24 hour shuffle for 12 days.

Thanks yooper. I think I may just have to harvest one or two girls while my boy is here. That should be fun, since he doesn't smoke or do anything else. :high-five:

Maybe he will go down to Kailua beach for swim. Great time of year for it.
Always some nubile ladies there.

:love:
I hear you yooper, dang timers! THsea sets mine for me when I use one. Glad you saved em from the 24 hour shuffle!:bravo:

Beep Beep, and Aloha!

Loved the update, the buds are very gorgeous, especially that Black Russian, I can see why you love growing that one. They are some beauties :circle-of-love:

Aloha Weednesday and a Grand Thurweed Day on the rise!

Over and Out :passitleft:

Beep Beep, and Aloha!

Loved the update, the buds are very gorgeous, especially that Black Russian, I can see why you love growing that one. They are some beauties :circle-of-love:

Aloha Weednesday and a Grand Thurweed Day on the rise!

Over and Out :passitleft:

Hi there Relaxed Lester:high-five:
I like the way Black Russian grows too, however she is top rated on seed finder. Believe me she should be there.
Really fine smoke. Was just over snooping around your place.

Have the very very best of days my friend we are so very happy for you
Just have a brilliant time :yahoo::surf::surf::surf:
Oh yeah and have a great time with a probable harvest in sight they are looking real nice
And dont forget that sun cream girly nubiles like it so I am told rubbed softly :dreamy: have a good one dont forget your camera:love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom