OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

How are things in the mountains of northern Greece, my friend? Mr. Teddy is blending into the background. Maybe a red collar so you can find him!

What a learning curve you are on. First time around for everything.

The nearby village, the mountains themselves. The fringing snow. Growing indoor and out. Got to give it to you....a man of adventure and a woman with the same nature. Good on you my friend. :high-five:

Here's one for you Mate!

Hip Hip Hooray! :cheer:

Hi Buck! Yep, there are a few rumors floating around. Going to finally put the GDP Autos in soil. Should be interesting. Hope you are feeling good old friend. Now, I just need to have Hawaii to warm up a bit. No joke, that! It's cold.....well cold for Hawaii, it's 81 degrees.
:surrender:

81? I would die. It is -7 out right now but it said "real feel" was 0 :cheesygrinsmiley:

How are things in mountains of northern Greece, my friend? Mr. Teddy is blending into the background. Maybe a red collar so you can find him!

What a learning curve you are on. First time around for everything.

The nearby village, the mountains themselves. The fringing snow. Growing indoor and out. Got to give it to you....a man of adventure and a woman with the same nature. Good on you my friend. :high-five:

Here's one for you Mate!

Hip Hip Hooray! :cheer:

Hello Hello OMM. He's actually got a smart brown coat. I'll put him in that for the next avatar. :cheesygrinsmiley: He loves this snow - always rolling in it and coming in with icicles in his beard. Just got back from the beach where I took him for a run. Blooming freezing. Bit of a hairy journey down the mountain too - it's bright sunlight but on the bends which are always in shade there's black ice. And I've got a splendid dent in the side from where I slowly slipped off the road the other day into a stone wall. Looks like a proper Greek car now. :laughtwo:

Hip Hip Hooray! :cheer: back at you :ciao:

Hey OMM! Glad to hear you're still growing.

Well, Thank You KushMeister. It seems to get into our blood. I Love watching em grow and I love what they do for us. :)

My dad grew pot and never smoked a joint. The day he died, he had 12 plants in a bedroom under one of my old lights, He just liked growing it in his garden. tell a hillbilly that it's illegal and he will say plant some. but he never drank or smoked anything.
Well, Thank You KushMeister. It seems to get into our blood. I Love watching em grow and I love what they do for us. :)

My dad grew pot and never smoked a joint. The day he died, he had 12 plants in a bedroom under one of my old lights, He just liked growing it in his garden. tell a hillbilly that it's illegal and he will say plant some. but he never drank or smoked anything.

Now that is funny! I would have really liked him, I'm sure!

Hope your doing well.......waiting for summer......or are you still down south?

Hey Buddy I hope your feeling better :circle-of-love:

Feeling much better....I went back to sleep! I still want to make that trip with you, one of theses days!. Sorry, I wasn't up for it! :smokin::thedoubletake::smokin:

I am glad the rest helped... and hope/pray for more energy for you

Hey OMM, I hope you don't mind if I hijack your thread, but I know you like Medi Bomb #1 so here's a shot of my latest grow with some Medi Bomb, Chemdawg, Fruity Chronic Juice and SK2.

fjc-mb1-cd-sk2.jpg

:ciao: OMM. Hope you're feeling fine this Monday.

When are you popping those seeds?
:circle-of-love:

Yaaaasuuuuu Mr. Teddy! :high-five:

To tell the truth...I have no idea! Building a few computers at the moment. AND it is too cold for me at this time. This is our cold time of the year.....not cold to you, but cold for me. Lots of rain and hard winds too.

We also have VOG days........Volcanic Ash blows in from the the Big Island Volcano......hard to breath those days....

My Lady Jo is having problems with walking too. Once one hits 70 years old things start not working or they want to fall off, or do other things I prefer not to mention. She is fighting the good fight to stay out of the hospital.......well....as long as she can anyway.

Cronichemphog is going to take me down to the grow stores in Honolulu soon. I'll pick up what I need then. He is my life saver. He is also going to help me set up the grow so it will be easy to take care of. Bless his soul.

I will grow 2 of my favorite strain too. Black Russian. Those will be grown a bit differently.

Everywhere I go I have an oxygen tank hooked to me, so it's a parade, too. I've often thought of dressing in colorful clothing for such occasions. Jo stops me.

Talk with you soon my Friend!
:circle-of-love: :peace:

Just driving thru my friend. Glad to hear your going to get growing again. I'm glad you met a good Dude in CHH on here. He sure sounds like a good man. There are a lot of ways you can keep your work load down like a timer that connects to the hose and dripper lines that will meter out the water in gallons per hour. Hell even a soaker hose around the base. Whatever ya get going I hope it works. You might have to someday bite your lip and throw some of the larger buddage in a cooker and make butter that's as strong as possible. And get 10% heaver on the amounts added to your cooking. Tell Jo to keep strolling. The old saying you do use it you lose it is a true one. I understand about that getting older I think they just want us to stay around alittle longer to pay for all the bad's in our lives. Heaven don't want me, hell's afraid We'd take over. Keep growing my friend, and Keepem Green

Just driving thru my friend. Glad to hear your going to get growing again. I'm glad you met a good Dude in CHH on here. He sure sounds like a good man. There are a lot of ways you can keep your work load down like a timer that connects to the hose and dripper lines that will meter out the water in gallons per hour. Hell even a soaker hose around the base. Whatever ya get going I hope it works. You might have to someday bite your lip and throw some of the larger buddage in a cooker and make butter that's as strong as possible. And get 10% heaver on the amounts added to your cooking. Tell Jo to keep strolling. The old saying you do use it you lose it is a true one. I understand about that getting older I think they just want us to stay around alittle longer to pay for all the bad's in our lives. Heaven don't want me, hell's afraid We'd take over. Keep growing my friend, and Keepem Green

actually that's the plan set up a drip on a timer :thumb:

Yaaaasuuuuu Mr. Teddy! :high-five:

To tell the truth...I have no idea! Building a few computers at the moment. AND it is too cold for me at this time. This is our cold time of the year.....not cold to you, but cold for me. Lots of rain and hard winds too.

We also have VOG days........Volcanic Ash blows in from the the Big Island Volcano......hard to breath those days....

My Lady Jo is having problems with walking too. Once one hits 70 years old things start not working or they want to fall off, or do other things I prefer not to mention. She is fighting the good fight to stay out of the hospital.......well....as long as she can anyway.

Cronichemphog is going to take me down to the grow stores in Honolulu soon. I'll pick up what I need then. He is my life saver. He is also going to help me set up the grow so it will be easy to take care of. Bless his soul.

I will grow 2 of my favorite strain too. Black Russian. Those will be grown a bit differently.

Everywhere I go I have an oxygen tank hooked to me, so it's a parade, too. I've often thought of dressing in colorful clothing for such occasions. Jo stops me.

Talk with you soon my Friend!
:circle-of-love: :peace:

Yassus OMM. Ti kanis? Kala?

Chronic sounds like an angel. Does he look like one? (Angels rarely do).

Oh, you simply must dress up with the oxygen tank. That's a show, right there. I'd buy a ticket to Hawaii to see it. And volcanic ash - blimey. Visions of Vesuvius. Mind you, probably a good thing Soil Girl isn't there. I see her racing around the island like a Victorian schoolgirl gathering it in a butterfly net for her LOS. :laugh:

Today, out of the blue, Mrs Teddy said "I'd like to make a quilt for OldMedMan. He sounds so lovely." Errr, having read of your romantic streak on your blog, is there anything you want to tell me? Mrs T denies it, but if I ever find an oxygen tank under the bed, you'll see another side of me. :laughtwo:

Sending all good Greek healing thoughts to you and Jo. Be well and be at peace. :love:

Back
Top Bottom