Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

I've cobbed some malawi long ago but when I was younger if you knew where to go, cobs were almost always avaliable. We mostly smoked them.
I read Tangwena sometimes and made a couple more indica mix cobs. The pineapple chunk one is 3 or 4 years old and has really good flavor today chewed but I can't say I get much buzz. I'm one of those that take a shitton eaten to get high.Tastes like I just cured it! Very nice! This landrace sativa will be a different buzz. I'm looking forward!

Highya SO,

I have the one labeled CCT x WC (with pistils already), then one labeled Cherries Dubilee. So I'd say yes. The one labeled Cherries Dubilee has no pistils yet, though. And, she's much taller. Like 7'. I tried to keep them shorter this year! Next year I'll have to be much more aggressive. Like GDB says "Live and learn". Does your Cherries Dubelee have pistils yet? Happy Weekend! and Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I have the one labeled CCT x WC (with pistils already), then one labeled Cherries Dubilee. So I'd say yes. The one labeled Cherries Dubilee has no pistils yet, though. And, she's much taller. Like 7'. I tried to keep them shorter this year! Next year I'll have to be much more aggressive. Like GDB says "Live and learn". Does your Cherries Dubelee have pistils yet? Happy Weekend! and Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, It does. Small ones I can hardly see. The chunky cherry Thai was a pheno that featured those short pistols and that signified it was the more powerful one. A characteristic of the cherries dubelee in the garden today is the shoots coming from her branches stay close to the branch until they're almost a foot long. Almost snaking around it until its ready to emerge away and grab sun. Does that help id em?

REMEMBER THE CHERRIES DUBELEE TO BE REVERTED TO MALE? UPDATE

Tricked again! The lady who I thought was a male, then thought female and was painting sts on two branches has taken another turn! To male! The original looksee was correct! So now I'm seeing tons of man parts everywhere. I lopped off the bottom 8 branches or so and soon he'll get rehomed in the shed under a @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro light. My favorite utility light! I'm not worried about pollen today, there's no bud on any branches to seed. He's early I'm thinking or is she late like we're feeling? Stay tuned.

LAST YEARS CANDIDA ON AUGUST 13TH UPDATE

WE'RE NOT OFF SCHEDULE EVERYONE! It just feels that way! Here's last years Candida on about this day last year and she flowered out nicely! Whew!
1691600344064.png

How's that CBD treating you and the missus after all that harvest?

Also, nice work on the STS ball production line...pollen could be a week away!
It really helps my hands. Arthritis. She's not using it. My daughter is. She has a MBM and is making caps for her and her man.

That sts was a bust Shed. She turned out he. I'm still positive for ILKWA though! I'm hitting her every 4 days! I saw the first white tips today on her! Whew! Flowers soon! Watching them build is next! I have to watch that branch real close!

Highya SO,

Too bad about the Cherries Dubelee being a male! Are you going to collect some pollen? I have 3 of them going. Two are together looking for one female. Behold, they were both females, now with pistils. The other one labeled Cherries Dubelee has white pistils just today. They're the short pistil variety. So, I'm hoping they'll finish before the nasty weather. Would be nice! No pistils anywhere else, either. Good news that we're not behind weatherwise. I'm glad that's settled. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Too bad about the Cherries Dubelee being a male! Are you going to collect some pollen? I have 3 of them going. Two are together looking for one female. Behold, they were both females, now with pistils. The other one labeled Cherries Dubelee has white pistils just today. They're the short pistil variety. So, I'm hoping they'll finish before the nasty weather. Would be nice! No pistils anywhere else, either. Good news that we're not behind weatherwise. I'm glad that's settled. Happy Smokin'
That was one I thought was a male in the first place but grew structurally so pleasing to me I couldn't destroy it so he'll be good to have in the family line for that. You didn't get any males? I can mail you some pollen if you like if all goes well?

Yesterday was a good day for us both noticing pistils!

REMEMBER THE CHERRIES DUBELEE TO BE REVERTED TO MALE? UPDATE

Tricked again! The lady who I thought was a male, then thought female and was painting sts on two branches has taken another turn! To male! The original looksee was correct! So now I'm seeing tons of man parts everywhere. I lopped off the bottom 8 branches or so and soon he'll get rehomed in the shed under a @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro light. My favorite utility light! I'm not worried about pollen today, there's no bud on any branches to seed. He's early I'm thinking or is she late like we're feeling? Stay tuned.

If you’re looking to collect pollen let me say congratulations 🎈🎉🎊🍾 it’s a boy but if not then it’s I’m sorry 😢 it’s a boy. You can pick the right one. lol CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheer:

Highya SO,

I think I'll pass on the pollen, but thanks anyways for considering. I have enough seeds for awhile. I'm starting to look to different strains for awhile, also. Hope you're having a great day! Happy Smokin'

FEEDING DAY AT THE FARM UPDATE

Every two weeks weather they ask or not they get 3 heaping cups of @GeoFlora Nutrients and it's Flower time now!
IKLWA is getting white tips to her colas! YAY! Slight white tips. A few pistils bunching up, ok? :cheesygrinsmiley:
And Cherries DubeLee is in the same boat! Flower time!
We should all feel this good!

Back
Top Bottom