Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

HERE THEY ARE TODAY UPDATE

Good day everyone! They had their second feeding that had sweet candy in it today. They didn't flinch from the first two days ago. I'm giving them an on off schedule for now. Buds will be along soon! I'm on the edge of my chair waiting for them! But for now they continue to build budsites! WOOHOO!
Here they are today in Mother Nature's bright sun!

Have a gloriously green day!

Those are astounding! This grow is going quite bigly! :Rasta:

For the love of weed I'd like to see some bud on either of them! I'm so impatient with Mother!
This is going to be better than the flipping lighting of the NYC Christmas Tree once they do flower....Mother Nature is going to bless you with bounty you impatient grasshopper!

I needed that Hon! I really don't know how farmers sleep!
:high-five:

Maybe that's another reason why I can't sleep through the night...I needed that Stone :idea:

TIMING IS. UPDATE

We're all running on time! Here's a pic from 2021, a Stankberry. August 19th here and no budz yet! This one grew great! I wouldn't use bt close to finish or maybe at all in flower though. She has a taste. Ptooey

1691266034394.png

She has no skunk smell because she is a landrace with no other genetics. She isn't overly stinky. Towards mid flower you should start picking up some scents of pine, earth and maybe a little mint. She isn't dull but she isn't like these modern hybrids that smell like skunky bubblegum farts or whatever.
Also can't wait to see how she stacks for you.

She has no skunk smell because she is a landrace with no other genetics. She isn't overly stinky. Towards mid flower you should start picking up some scents of pine, earth and maybe a little mint. She isn't dull but she isn't like these modern hybrids that smell like skunky bubblegum farts or whatever.
Also can't wait to see how she stacks for you.
That's a cool note about landrace characteristics Lerugged. You can tell this is virgin territory for me. Everything about this plant is refreshing! She's putting out tons of branches to fill up and they're starting to get less delicate looking and more looking like a strong showing is about to happen! We have another two to three weeks before we see some bud stacks. She's still stretching!

Highya SO,

Grogeous looking ladies you have! Cherries Dubelee is putting on a show for us! She might go 2 lbs. at finish! Mine is getting big as well! Not a big as yours, but still stretching. So, you're saying we are still on the timeline for harvesting at mid October? I hope so. Last year pistils came out in July. This year, August. I still have only one lady with pistils. The others still haven't shown them. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Oh, the lady with pistils showing is a Chunky Cherry Thai X Wedding Cake. I'm thinking she may be an early finisher. Still hoping the Cherries Dubelee is also. Have a great weekend, SO and your Mrs. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Grogeous looking ladies you have! Cherries Dubelee is putting on a show for us! She might go 2 lbs. at finish! Mine is getting big as well! Not a big as yours, but still stretching. So, you're saying we are still on the timeline for harvesting at mid October? I hope so. Last year pistils came out in July. This year, August. I still have only one lady with pistils. The others still haven't shown them. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Oh, the lady with pistils showing is a Chunky Cherry Thai X Wedding Cake. I'm thinking she may be an early finisher. Still hoping the Cherries Dubelee is also. Have a great weekend, SO and your Mrs. Happy Smokin'
So Chunky Cherry Thai x Wedding Cake is Cherries DubeLee. She flowered in 50 days under lights and was well done. That's a quickie! You got a sample of her. Do you have two growing maybe?

As far as the season timing goes, I think we're at least close by looks at past years ladies at this time. That doesn't mean too much because a week or two matters at the end and I can't say we're that on point. I just don't know for sure. I think we're close.

I'd love 2 pounds! Each! Let's see!

Back
Top Bottom