Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

1692206416241.png

Only thing its missing is….
Christmas Lights !!!!!!

BOTH ARE PISTIL'D NOW UPDATE

We have liftoff Houston! I'm posting this as my phone is going off telling me to not go out for surface water is a danger. It's raining hard! These ladies won't need me today! Hope You're good @KeithLemon 🏊‍♂️!

Yesterday I saw some nice pistil bunching on both of these backyard behemoths! I should remember that they appear around my wife's birthday next year! We'll see ;).
The more fun exciting news.

Remember, "ain't nothin bad about feelin good"! :woohoo:

BOTH ARE PISTIL'D NOW UPDATE

We have liftoff Houston! I'm posting this as my phone is going off telling me to not go out for surface water is a danger. It's raining hard! These ladies won't need me today! Hope You're good @KeithLemon 🏊‍♂️!

Yesterday I saw some nice pistil bunching on both of these backyard behemoths! I should remember that they appear around my wife's birthday next year! We'll see ;).
The more fun exciting news.

Remember, "ain't nothin bad about feelin good"! :woohoo:
Doing good Stone thanks for asking. :love: 🍋

Two of my plants blew over looks like there fine in the end! Hope your good too. Suns finally out again first time in days.
Bean Town you too! Glad to hear only minor glitch! We got what seems like an inch of rain in a few minutes and it tapered off to just heavy rain. Not too windy. Lucky!
Doing good Stone thanks for asking. :love: 🍋
Nice! Us too! Just drenched out there! Stopped now for a while.

Two of my plants blew over looks like there fine in the end! Hope your good too. Suns finally out again first time in days.
I had 1 of my plants blew over a few storms ago I just pick it up and it was fine. The sun is out on this side of the state also. We had one hell of a storm early this morning and on radar it was the same line of storms you got. I am glad it is over. Have a good one BeanTown. 🍋

Highya SO,

I'm glad everyone's plants came through okay! Nothing as disheartening as losing a big lady to a wind/rain storm! We had the same storm up here, but lost some of it's punch by then. No problems here. Happy Smokin'

Wow I didn't think it made it that far up! That's good! Oh Boy! Bud making time!
Stone it came through this end also but it was not all that bad just rain with a little wind, it did not threaten my plants like yours. I happy all is OK. :peace:🍋

We're on the east coast. Hurricane Hilary is on the west coase, currently in Baja California (Mexico). Happy Smokin'

Now I can see something!

My buddy came over today and shot me between them. I'm surprised at their size! It's cool to have perspective!
I'm topping them next year! :p You won't get me up there! Maybe one or two rungs and that's it!
Fantastic! Otter, what is your height?

Back
Top Bottom