Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Highya SO,

We got about 10 inches, light and dry. Dold up here. Today, forcast says rain and 49 degrees. Going to be messy out there! Happy Smokin'

Good on them! What a location! I met a dog, a yellow lab on a beach there in 1978 or 9. He loved rocks, dropped a baseball size one at my feet and wanted me to throw it! He was all in for as long as I was! In the water or sand he loved fetching that stone! He was a diver for it! Some days get remembered, that was one!
Cool story dogs are great and I’m definitely a dog person. CL🍀

Keep warm, Otters. Brrr
We didn't get much last year. Doesn't take much to forget. We can get 100 inches in a heavy snow year here. Trees are holding on to it giving us a nice snow show today. It'll melt off them by days end. So beautiful!
Highya SO,

We got about 10 inches, light and dry. Dold up here. Today, forcast says rain and 49 degrees. Going to be messy out there! Happy Smokin'
Yeah, teens a lot lately. Today big rain and warm too. Crazy!
Cool story dogs are great and I’m definitely a dog person. CL🍀
Right? A strange animal befriending another species for the purpose of play!
I'll never forget that one! He ground down his teeth on rocks doing what he loved! Found a new human every day to toss them too.

We didn't get much last year. Doesn't take much to forget. We can get 100 inches in a heavy snow year here. Trees are holding on to it giving us a nice snow show today. It'll melt off them by days end. So beautiful!

Yeah, teens a lot lately. Today big rain and warm too. Crazy!

Right? A strange animal befriending another species for the purpose of play!
I'll never forget that one! He ground down his teeth on rocks doing what he loved! Found a new human every day to toss them too.
I had a Pit Bull that when she was a puppy she would chew on rocks. I had to take them away from her because I was afraid she would break her teeth. She grew up and had a stick fetish. She would retrieve them when I threw them. She had a collection of her favorites in the yard. She didn’t care how big they were either. She would happily drag a 8’ long branch with all the side branches home. I miss that dog still. CL🍀

I had a Pit Bull that when she was a puppy she would chew on rocks. I had to take them away from her because I was afraid she would break her teeth. She grew up and had a stick fetish. She would retrieve them when I threw them. She had a collection of her favorites in the yard. She didn’t care how big they were either. She would happily drag a 8’ long branch with all the side branches home. I miss that dog still. CL🍀
Nothin like em! :circle-of-love: My last pup was a yellow lab mix and before her a keeshond. Dog people are the best!

Pics or it didn't happen :cheesygrinsmiley:
It usually melts or blows off by now but there was plenty on the trees and not much melt. That's the walk from the front door. Go left to the cars, right to the street.

IMG_0754.jpeg

You got some good snow Otter / yes fertilizer N base :smokin:German shepherd here 5 yo and she IS a stick dog for sure and under ur feet most the time ,, Crazy dog she sings to the radio sometimes barking howling Inside dog she is my Baby ! 💯
Aw, does she tunnel under the snow and go nutz too? I like a vocal pup! My keeshound was a talker! She'd carry a conversation with you! Woofing back to your words.
Yeah, until you have to go to work! Glad we don't have to!!
So Glad! Storms were my most needed times! SO Glad! We'd work for days on end before coming home to tend our own. Did I mention So Glad! :yahoo:

Don't know Otter we have not had that much snow here in 5 years ,, She still thinks she is a lap dog at 50 plus #s yes talk to you too nutzs WY of coarse being here at my house LOL She jumps alot when just 7-8 months
old jumped at the end of a runner and came down on one leg and it broke Never use them again 2K later all better she really done good not knowing what the fuck just happened , I was deeply saddened from it and took the beast i could of care of her ! 🐶

Don't know Otter we have not had that much snow here in 5 years ,, She still thinks she is a lap dog at 50 plus #s yes talk to you too nutzs WY of coarse being here at my house LOL She jumps alot when just 7-8 months
old jumped at the end of a runner and came down on one leg and it broke Never use them again 2K later all better she really done good not knowing what the fuck just happened , I was deeply saddened from it and took the beast i could of care of her ! 🐶
Last year we got almost none! It rained so hard and long last night it's almost all gone! We lost a foot +! It's going to be above freezing for two days as well! I bet late tomorrow I come on with a lawn pic with very little snow!
Man It hurts to see them in pain. I'm glad you swung it! My lab needed all sorts of work through time. She was incorrigible with her habits! We let her off leash for a run twice a day where she developed a schedule of visiting the neighbors who would have a snack for her. She preferred to hang with us the rest. Being in the country there was trouble to be found like skunks! She never got used to cars on her streets either. Paid no attention to them. Lab that she was.

Hey Mr Oh!

I haven’t seen a grow pic in a while. What you got growing?
Hi Tra dear, moss on my backside lately. I'm getting ready to mix a batch of soil this week or next. Got a bunch of awesome @Herbies Seeds to get moist soon after! Some @Table Mountain Sativa Co seeds too!
Lol he just got outta trim jail 🤣
Fall nearly did me in man! What a year! No more tent then outdoor harvests consecutively! Nope! Had a good grow considering it rained almost every day all summer!
He went to trim prison.
I trimmed for weeks and I'm still high! :p Next year I'm getting the kids involved! maybe get the smoker going for pulled pork sandwiches! Yeah! I have to get to planning a trim party! This solo dog thing is getting old!

Back
Top Bottom